Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

KaptainKrunk posted:

Trump nearly has as many votes in Philly as he did in 2016, with Joe at 300k less than 2016

America is in full suicide mode

The polls were..... wrong.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Mantis42 posted:

Matt Christman bent the knee to Xi Jinping on stream. All Leftists will take the China Pill in time.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

please tell me that's a crack pipe

Flutch
Jun 26, 2008

Inspector Hound posted:

"get ready bitch lol" - God

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Real Mean Queen posted:

If you can read this, you aren’t drunk enough

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

triple sulk posted:

the last I saw, philly’s numbers weren’t even that great, biden was at like 75% and i think clinton finished in the 80s?

pennsylvania still has like 1.5 million votes to hit the same number of votes as in 2016.

philly went 584k to 109k, clinton to trump, in 2016. right now on nyt it's at 277k to 94k, biden to trump

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Real Mean Queen posted:

:hai:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Tom Guycot posted:

Actually I'm sorry for bitching at DnD. I'm drunk and you are all suffering like I am. The next 4-8 years will not be easier to get through if we all attack each other. I love you and I love America and I don't want to see what Trump is going to do to ti.

what the gently caress, who loves America? I'll fight them

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

dads friend steve posted:

did I miss the coup?

turns out it wasn't even needed lmao

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Apr 7, 2003

Tom Guycot posted:

Actually I'm sorry for bitching at DnD. I'm drunk and you are all suffering like I am. The next 4-8 years will not be easier to get through if we all attack each other. I love you and I love America and I don't want to see what Trump is going to do to ti.

God bless you for reposting this, because I despise the person who originated it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mantis42 posted:

Matt Christman bent the knee to Xi Jinping on stream. All Leftists will take the China Pill in time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szjxpbGhjTM

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

ahahaha the rest of the civilized world is like :stare:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

different demos would have turned out if Bernie turned out

that was a copied 2016 post

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Upside Potential posted:

NE-2 called for Biden
man that MSNBC analyst was on a Biden NE-2 tangent for like an hour

Acquilae has issued a correction as of 07:24 on Nov 4, 2020

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Mantis42 posted:

i unironically became xipilled just as a matter of practicality

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
eeuughh

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Dreylad posted:

now i understand, the biden campaign was orchestrated to make clinton look like a competent and savvy politician by comparison

it's her turn

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Succbot Circlejerk posted:

Sudden death round the one to draw a clock first wins Joe Joe JOE this is for the whole bundle of bananas, we got this, stay sharp, remember your three six nine strategy, you put those in the circle and you're almost home free. This one's for all the bananas in the steamboat, Joe. The whole kitten caboodle.

Apr 7, 2003

Admiral Ray posted:

pennsylvania still has like 1.5 million votes to hit the same number of votes as in 2016.

philly went 584k to 109k, clinton to trump, in 2016. right now on nyt it's at 277k to 94k, biden to trump

They're not going to get counted
They're going to get litigated into the garbage

The Dems will accept this.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
i think the worst outcome is a super narrow biden win where the DNC believes that focusing on the extremely white suburbs was the correct play and they learn nothing from the past 4 years

actually it's gonna be pretty funny

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Real Mean Queen posted:

working hard, thank you!

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

ScrubLeague posted:

turns out running the most conservative ticket since clinton 96 doesn't have the electoral appeal you might think, when conservatives already have a conservative to vote for

But but wait what happens if we try to reach out across the divide?

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
things looking pretty grim on the ddhq map lmao

unless there are massive amount of ballots with biden written all over them sitting in some mail bins somewhere im thinking we did it guys we elected one of the fascists to the presidency

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wh8FgsEtNQ

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
can’t believe Putin would do this to me

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

this is gonna be the thing that gets Chapo arrested lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

TR UT OTU TPMT UMRP TU TP RPMTRPM!!

catspleen
Sep 12, 2003

I orphaned his children. I widowed his wife.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Rasczak posted:

please tell me that's a crack pipe

Sober

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
joe's one job was to get the ball over the line too far to steal and he failed, so he may technically have "won" MI/PA/the election, but those numbers will never see the light of day

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Guycot posted:

werent you just trolling everyone all night by copying posts from the 2016 thread?

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
The hot sauce in the purse ploy worked.

Strangelet Wave
Nov 6, 2004

Surely you're joking!

Vox Nihili posted:

Somehow everyone has managed to lose. Sorry guys

you know that's not true. some people won, but the people who won are not posting on these forums.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The virus means nothing. Racial unrest? nothing. Trump has no reason to lose this election now.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
lmao is biden really about to blow the most winnable election ever?

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

how dare russia

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

i think the worst outcome is a super narrow biden win where the DNC believes that focusing on the extremely white suburbs was the correct play and they learn nothing from the past 4 years

actually it's gonna be pretty funny

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

cumshitter posted:

werent you just trolling everyone all night by copying posts from the 2016 thread?

that's also a 2016 post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

at leasts bidens startegy of doing nothing didnt turn out so may. maybe the dems between this and hrc will reevaluate how they run elections

lol