Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
My mum just discovered the Lincoln project and all their ads and now she's convinced they're the greatest thing ever and the saviours of America, lmao :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's far preferable to her thinking they're traitors fyi

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

bird food bathtub posted:

90% of the names in all of Pennsylvania are either recycled European names, or mangled forms of Native American words.

(Plus Blue Ball, PA which is like six miles away from Intercourse, PA)

The joke I heard was that you can go to every capital city in Europe by driving around PA for ten hours.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

My mum just discovered the Lincoln project and all their ads and now she's convinced they're the greatest thing ever and the saviours of America, lmao :smithicide:

You can’t criticize that ad game though. Also something that could lead to the creation of a real alternative to the current Republican Party is a good thing,
Whether it’s because you want to split and cripple the current Republican Party or you just want more voting options, I’d say that qualifies as a net positive.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Always with the lovely beards

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm not gonna hand it to the architects of the Iraq war

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

MazelTovCocktail posted:

You can’t criticize that ad game though. Also something that could lead to the creation of a real alternative to the current Republican Party is a good thing,
Whether it’s because you want to split and cripple the current Republican Party or you just want more voting options, I’d say that qualifies as a net positive.

Yea the ads own but I thought it's just basically another way to give republicans money, which does not own.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

What the gently caress America?

Why are the poo poo tickets the first to get bought out?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Yea the ads own but I thought it's just basically another way to give republicans money, which does not own.

Eh I’d be okay with a center/center-right option, but that’s just me and I know it’s very much a minority view.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wasabi the J posted:

Because we are full of poo poo

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Wasabi the J posted:

Look at this dirty rear end in a top hat without a bidet and Dude Wipes post COVID.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Wasabi the J posted:

Dude just go to Smith's, I went by today and their shelves were fine. I didn't see poo poo for panic buying.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It ain't me
It ain't me
I ain't no coprolite bum

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Dude just go to Smith's, I went by today and their shelves were fine. I didn't see poo poo for panic buying.

Same at Wegmans last night. I mean some slightly bare shelves, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Liquor had a run on boxed wine and when I asked the clerk, “white women?” She had a good chuckle and said yes.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Eh I’d be okay with a center/center-right option, but that’s just me and I know it’s very much a minority view.

We do, it’s the party that is running Biden

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Internet Wizard posted:

We do, it’s the party that is running Biden

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Internet Wizard posted:

We do did, it’s Bernie

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://youtu.be/JnSpnVfM1wA

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF0cGt5-69k

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I'd say "time for us to do something about it" but the mods of this site will ban you for suggesting anything more active than lying down and dying

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I can tell this mod-fearing poster has the heart of a true warrior

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
No one is taking to the streets for Joe loving Biden.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Fallom posted:

I can tell this mod-fearing poster has the heart of a true warrior

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

RAH!

-A SOF Marine

“Latin words”

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
What if I just lie down in the forest and weep?

Thats pretty heart-of-the-warrior-ish in the middle of the story right?

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
I bet trump doesn't win

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
4 more years is gonna be helluva ride I guess

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Talking to a group of good guys from my surveying course about the Election today. Surprised and a bit depressed a fair amount of em, 20-30 something Aussie men went to bat for Trump immediately after stating they know next to nothing about it.

Saying both candidates are bad, that trumps been good with the economy and jobs and that they fear a Trump win will mean the left going mental for another 4 years.

Edit - whoops, wrong thread. Phone posting though so it’s staying haha

Abongination fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Nov 4, 2020

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Abongination posted:

Talking to a group of good guys from my surveying course about the Election today. Surprised and a bit depressed a fair amount of em, 20-30 something Aussie men went to bat for Trump immediately after stating they know next to nothing about it.

Saying both candidates are bad, that trumps been good with the economy and jobs and that they fear a Trump win will mean the left going mental for another 4 years.

Have you talked about rasism with them yet? Not in theory or principles, but in practical applications (and obviously not directly saying the word rasist). I find that immigration is the go-to subject to trigger the ol' "screaming revealing".

And be prepared to experience that white aussies are not only infamously commonly rasist, but also that when they are rasist, they are really very - very - rasist.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Why I am shocked, shocked that Trump would do something that he said he would do.

-A SOF Biden Campaign Mangager

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

M_Gargantua posted:

What if I just lie down in the forest and weep?

Thats pretty heart-of-the-warrior-ish in the middle of the story right?

I feel like this story is going end something like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid but with DHS troopers.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Have you talked about rasism with them yet? Not in theory or principles, but in practical applications (and obviously not directly saying the word rasist). I find that immigration is the go-to subject to trigger the ol' "screaming revealing".

And be prepared to experience that white aussies are not only infamously commonly rasist, but also that when they are rasist, they are really very - very - rasist.

Australia does not have a racism problem.

We are world leaders in it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

IPCRESS posted:

Hey now the last time the world had a racism competition we all lost

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

IPCRESS posted:

Yeah, but are you world leaders in exporting it?

Wait. poo poo. Murdoch.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
They've been exporting "it" to Manus Island and Nauru for years :smith:

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

For me, this night went the only way it could have gone: vomiting my guts out from either the flu or covid while checking election news between hurls.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1323887387471171585?s=20

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Wasabi the J posted:

accidentally ordering 2 full cases of good TP like 2 years ago is really paying off. I still have an entire cabinet in my bathroom full of TP.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flying_Crab posted:

accidentally ordering 2 full cases of good TP like 2 years ago is really paying off. I still have an entire cabinet in my bathroom full of TP.

Truly a man who has studied the master of logistics, as his avatar would lead one to believe. :)

Also can we buy avatars again or is the store still screwed up because of dumbtax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Also can we buy avatars again or is the store still screwed up because of dumbtax?

Its fixed.