Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Parallel universes where they both think the other one disappeared. That’s the one I like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Dumb question but has Lily Chen made it into the game in an official capacity?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Nope! It’ll be interesting if they keep her no hand slot gimmick going.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Reading this thread going back three years, it’s really funny how people thought fantasy flights printing issues and game on availability would be temporary. People were pretty much right that Pathfinder is way too good and fire extinguisher is a crock of poo poo, which is interesting.

Llyranor
Jun 24, 2013
I received my storage box from Customgamebits (price is pretty reasonable for Canadians). I like it!

Most importantly, they allowed custom size, so it fits a kallax!

Kalko
Oct 9, 2004

Player cards for In Too Deep. Mariner's Compass, aka the Fire Axe of Investigation, looks good.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Seems like a must include for minh going forward.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

BRB making an incredibly stupid deck based on Paradoxical covenant.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

FINALLY after having this game on my shelf for a while managed to learn and play through the core game. I'm ready to get some more stuff for it---is there a general consensus on which of the expansion cycles I should get next? I was gonna spring for the Dunwich cycle but from what I've read, Forgotten Age/Dream Eaters might be also worth considering?

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE
The below is all assuming you're more interested in the stories/scenarios rather than building a larger investigator card collection. It's fun to have a complete collection, but honestly, for now, just proxy stuff that looks fun/powerful. All of the campaigns are self-contained, i.e. they do not require you to have any cards outside of the core box and their deluxe expansion/mythos packs. That said, the campaigns after Dunwich Legacy somewhat assume you have a larger investigator card pool from which to build decks, because of the inevitable (but not unwelcome) power creep.

- Dunwich Legacy: generally, it's a good idea to start with Dunwich since it's the most straight-forward of the cycles, though the story itself is kinda meh unless you really enjoyed the original Dunwich Horror by Lovecraft.

- Path to Carcosa is widely regarded as the best cycle overall, but it might be a bit confusing to start with after the core box since there's a fair amount to keep track of in between scenarios, and the setups for them aren't always the simplest. Though if you want to dive right in, go for it!

- Forgotten Age is going to be really hard up front, so unless you really enjoy the difficulty (i.e. failing a lot and not getting the outcome you expected), I wouldn't start here.

- I can't speak to Circle Undone or Dream-Eaters as I haven't played either.

- Innsmouth Conspiracy is just starting up and could potentially be a good starting point, though only the deluxe expansion is out. You'll have to wait ~6 months to have the complete cycle if you pick it up as it releases.

- Side Scenarios: these are self-contained and are honestly pretty difficult. Fun to repeat a lot, but they lack the satisfying sense of progression you get from full campaigns. That said, you can work these into the middle of a campaign, or after/between campaigns, by spending XP. They're a weird story break, but the game supports it.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
I'd say Dunwich is the safest place to start if the packs are available. The campaign isn't the best from a story or scenario point of view but you get really solid player cards that will expand your deck building options.

Carcosa which you didn't mention has a great story but the player cards are not quite as core as the Dunwich cards.

The Forgotten Age was a controversial set, it has a reputation for being crushingly hard (especially solo) and a couple of the scenarios aren't great, but it also has some of my favourite scenarios in the game. The player cards are pretty good.

Circle Undone I found to be the fiddliest campaign, there's a lot of moving parts and different conditions to remember and it's easy to miss something. The player cards are some of my favourites, but the investigators have quite specific deck-building requirements - with just the core game plus TCU I think you might struggle to make some of them work.

GrumpyGoesWest
Apr 9, 2015

I've been playing since day one and have a complete collection. I would say go in release order. That way you would ease into new mechanics without feeling overwhelmed. The Dunwich Legacy story may feel simple now that other stories are out but back in the day there was nothing to compare it to. Plus the cards and investigators are solid still.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Just make sure to look for the Arata for Dunwich. Scenario four has a possible Insta kill that you should ignore. The next to last scenario has a gated effect for non-lore investigators that was patched as well.

Kalko
Oct 9, 2004

The Forgotten Age is my favourite thematically, I love the whole 'exploring the wild unknown places of the world' aspect (plus it has time travel). In the Eldritch Horror board game there is an Expedition Deck where you can choose to go off the beaten track on a potentially highly-rewarding side mission, and the locations on the map are evocative of that theme as well : The Himalayas, Antarctica, The Heart of Africa, etc.

Some of the investigators are designed for going on expeditions, which is why Ursula is my favourite from that game. Shame her AH design makes her probably the worst Seeker for hard/expert play.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Thanks for the great rundown everyone! Think I'll go with Dunwich next and then Carcosa, then maybe skip over to Innsmouth or Dream Eaters. The theme/setting for Forgotten Age doesn't interest me at all---Indiana Jones stuff seems oddly out of place with the cosmic horror of the game.

Had a few questions though---

1) someone mentioned ignoring an instakill card and a card that was "patched." Are these things that got fixed or something in the "Return To" deck expansions? Also, I peeped the FFG "taboo" cards which I assume are a suggested list of banned cards or something. Is that correct?

2) Small thing but on a card that says "when you kill an enemy, discover a clue at your location" am I correct in assuming this means I would put a clue at my location, which is now available for me to do an Investigation skill check for to acquire? Just making sure "discover" means placing the clue on the location as opposed to simply collecting it automatically---I did the former in my playthrough.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

You can only get a clue that’s currently at your location. You never put clues on the board if not instructed to by a deck or the location.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Answer the first: FFG keeps an FAQ and errata listing on their website under support and it's worth reading through. I don't know what instant kill Golden Bee is talking about off-hand, but Scenario 7 of the Dunwich Legacy made an oopsie that can possibly render it unwinnable hence the Errata. This isn't the last time either, there are a couple of small things in Carcosa that are also botched, in one scenario the card text accidentally lets you ignore a rule and in another scenario there was an unexpected interaction that can accidentally kill a boss and not let you do what you're supposed to do.

Answer the second: You've got it wrong. "Discover a clue" means you gain a clue that already exists at your location, you don't get to create more. Putting more clues on a location is fairly rare, and when it does it uses language such that it is explicit you are placing more clues on a location.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
It means that if there is a clue available to discover there already you get to hoover it up.

Also I'd recommend joining the MythosBusters Discord for a lot of quick answers to questions. Or at least getting a second opinion on some things.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ah, ok---seems I got the clue without getting it in the cellar, haha. Ah well. I searched for what the heck "discover" meant and didn't get much of an answer in the rules book, and I also figured clues could maybe get put on the board by player cards. I only surmised that because some locations had Shroud value yet no clues, so I wondered what the hell was even the point of a Shroud value then? (This was the entryway with the Barrier in the first scenario, which had a Shroud of 1 yet no clues or reason for it.)

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

DLC Inc posted:

Ah, ok---seems I got the clue without getting it in the cellar, haha. Ah well. I searched for what the heck "discover" meant and didn't get much of an answer in the rules book, and I also figured clues could maybe get put on the board by player cards. I only surmised that because some locations had Shroud value yet no clues, so I wondered what the hell was even the point of a Shroud value then? (This was the entryway with the Barrier in the first scenario, which had a Shroud of 1 yet no clues or reason for it.)

To date I believe there's only one player card that can let you voluntarily spawn an entirely new clue. Such effects are very rare, and usually scenario side.

As for shroud it's inherent on all locations, even those without clues, and there are ways where it can matter. For instance there are several cards in Carcosa that interact with shroud, for instance there's an enemy with a Fight value of X where X is the shroud of its location, or a couple of treacheries that harm you based on the shroud of your location. You can also still investigate a location with no clues, you won't get any clues for succeeding of course but doing it can still be helpful as there are cards that can reward you for succeeding (or failing) a test and you can ALWAYS trigger a test by investigating. There are also a couple of Seeker cards that will care about shroud for clueless locations as there are a couple that say things like "Drop one of your clues on this location: do something powerful" (better to dump it in the hallway where you can pick it up again easily in that case) or "Investigate: Do a thing if you succeed" (whether you got a clue or not in that investigation).

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Omnicrom posted:

To date I believe there's only one player card that can let you voluntarily spawn an entirely new clue. Such effects are very rare, and usually scenario side.

As for shroud it's inherent on all locations, even those without clues, and there are ways where it can matter. For instance there are several cards in Carcosa that interact with shroud, for instance there's an enemy with a Fight value of X where X is the shroud of its location, or a couple of treacheries that harm you based on the shroud of your location. You can also still investigate a location with no clues, you won't get any clues for succeeding of course but doing it can still be helpful as there are cards that can reward you for succeeding (or failing) a test and you can ALWAYS trigger a test by investigating. There are also a couple of Seeker cards that will care about shroud for clueless locations as there are a couple that say things like "Drop one of your clues on this location: do something powerful" (better to dump it in the hallway where you can pick it up again easily in that case) or "Investigate: Do a thing if you succeed" (whether you got a clue or not in that investigation).

Ah, ok. To be fair I don't feel TOO bad about bending this rule the one time it came up since I did unintentionally make things harder as well by forgetting Roland's innate ability to hoover up clues after a combat, which would have saved a few actions on a few turns, as well :)

I just ordered the entire Dunwich cycle, which was conveniently all in stock from Asmodee's site (except for a single mythos pack in that cycle which I ordered independently elsewhere.)

Unfortunately it looks like the Carcosa stuff is pretty much out of stock most places---the core expansion is on Amazon but about half of the mythos decks I can't really find. Which is fine for now since I'll have a wholeass campaign to get through in a week anyway.

How do people generally feel about the Return To packs?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I think they’re all improvements, but you’ll notice it must have to play again and I’ve had some time to do other campaigns. They give you another play through. Return to zealot is probably the biggest improvement

GrumpyGoesWest
Apr 9, 2015

Return to boxes are pretty good. They come with dividers for mythos packs and they look like card catalog drawers on their sides. New cards and achievement lists too.

On rules mistakes: they're going to happen. Especially as your collection get bigger. Cool thing is it's solo or coop and the replayability is fantastic. So if I make a minor mistake I don't really let it bother me too much. I'll make a mental note and just move on.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

DLC Inc posted:

I really like them for the storage boxes and player cards. The actual return to content kind of varies (like one of the Forgotten Age chapters only has one card) and mostly just adds variety and difficulty, but it's great to be able to go back through scenarios and see new things or get tripped up by something totally unexpected.

Obama 2012
Mar 28, 2002

"I never knew what hope was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands!"

-Anne Rice, Interview with the President

DLC Inc posted:

They’re good, but not essential. If you’re just starting out, you’re better off buying into cycles you don’t already have (unless money is no object).

The one exception to this is Return to the Forgotten Age—the tweaks to the Supply and Explore mechanics make it feel a lot better to play.

The boxes are neat too.

Ubik_Lives
Nov 16, 2012
I think the scenario four insta-kill is more referring to the way it can impact Pete, than in causing the scenario to be lost.

Baron Fuzzlewhack
Sep 22, 2010

ALIVE ENOUGH TO DIE

Ubik_Lives posted:

I think the scenario four insta-kill is more referring to the way it can impact Pete, than in causing the scenario to be lost.

I think you might be confusing Essex County Express with Blood on the Altar. Essex is scenario 4 but mythos pack 3; Blood on the Altar is scenario 5 but mythos pack 4.

Spoilers for both: Essex's insta-fail is a bad setup/draw/mythos phase causing the first car you start in to be sucked into the portal, ending the scnario. I think what you're referring to is Blood on the Altar's ability to kidnap/sacrifice allies, which can be really rough for Ashcan Pete if Duke gets kidnapped/sacrified.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

That’s scenario five!

Edit: this thread is moving faster than usual.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Am I right in assuming a card that says "Action:Fight" basically means 1 action, i.e. "when you opt to do a Fight action, this asset's qualities activate?" That's how I interpret it in terms of knives and poo poo, just making sure I didn't actually have to do 1 Action to "activate" a +1 for something and a second Action to Fight.

There are a few cards that say spend 1 charge on a thing and then Fight. Was a tiny bit worried spending the ammo charge on a gun asset might cost actions or something

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
That's right, you just have to use one action to fight with a gun or to investigate with a flashlight etc. Here's the relevant rules that might help (from https://arkhamdb.com/rules):

quote:

Activate Action

"Activate" is an action an investigator may take during his or her turn in the investigation phase.

When this action is taken, the investigator initiates an ability that specifies one or more -> icons as part of its ability cost. The number of -> icons in the ability's cost determines how many actions the investigator is required to use for this activate action. When performing an activate action, all of that action's costs are simultaneously paid. Then, the consequences of that action resolve.

quote:

Action Designators

Some abilities have bold action designators (such as Fight, Evade, Investigate, or Move). Activating such an ability performs the designated action as described in the rules, but modified in the manner described by the ability.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Cool, I figured that's how it worked---im coming over to this game from sister LCG Marvel Champions and there's a similar conceit of asset/ally cards with charges, as well as cards that are "Action:Fight" modifiers to the core action. It's been a bit easier to understand solely due to the games having analogous themes like doom/scheme accumulation.

One thing I do like a lot so far is that there's no constant attack from a villain character in Arkham and the encounter deck is more than just fighting, which you can also just evade and prime a deck to handle differently from each character. Being able to address a scenario in several ways besides combat if need be is a neat function, even if a boss battle is an eventuality at the tail end.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

DLC Inc posted:

Am I right in assuming a card that says "Action:Fight" basically means 1 action, i.e. "when you opt to do a Fight action, this asset's qualities activate?" That's how I interpret it in terms of knives and poo poo, just making sure I didn't actually have to do 1 Action to "activate" a +1 for something and a second Action to Fight.

There are a few cards that say spend 1 charge on a thing and then Fight. Was a tiny bit worried spending the ammo charge on a gun asset might cost actions or something

You're right correct that it takes only one action to fight with a knife with +1, but you may have gotten there from the wrong direction. When you fully expand it Knife's first text is close to "Take an Activate Action on Knife to Fight with +1 Combat". If you just do a straight combat action you don't get Knife's bonuses, nor if you use the Activate:Fight action of another weapon. If you have two knives you only get the bonus from one of them when you use it because that bonus is only applied while you're using that knife's fight action. For things that require Ammo or Charges you spend them in the same action you launch an attack.

I'd say the key here is that an action can qualify as more than one thing at once. If you see an action word in Bold then it means you do that and the action will qualify as that kind of action. This is very important, because otherwise attacking with a knife would trigger an Attack of Opportunity (remember! When engaged with any enemy the only safe actions are Fight, Evade, Parley, and Resign actions). This is really really important and really really good with the card Haste, should you ever get your hands on it pay attention to how many actions overlap because you can very easily sneak in Haste's bonus action during regular play.

DLC Inc posted:

One thing I do like a lot so far is that there's no constant attack from a villain character in Arkham and the encounter deck is more than just fighting, which you can also just evade and prime a deck to handle differently from each character. Being able to address a scenario in several ways besides combat if need be is a neat function, even if a boss battle is an eventuality at the tail end.

There isn't always a boss at the end in Arkham scenarios, and even ones with bosses don't always come down to a straight slugfest. There's one scenario I can think of where the boss spawns early but is mostly dormant (and Aloof) and just follows you around being a dangerous pest as you try and solve a puzzle, and there's another where it's possible the boss spends the entire scenario running away from you so it's on you to hunt it down and beat it up as it flees as best it can.

Nonetheless, expect combat. I've heard it said Arkham is a game where you build decks defensively, trying to figure out what you'd do about thing X. This isn't absolute, but "can I deal with monsters" is an extremely valid thing to worry when making your deck.

Omnicrom fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Nov 4, 2020

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Arkham, Marvel Champions, and Netrunner all have similar "each turn you get subturns but you can do whatever you want from this list of actions" structure. So much so that I have never been able to shake refering to Arkham's actions as Netrunner's "Clicks"

It's why Netrunner was so loving refreshing from Magic. You could spend your entire turn drawing a brand new hand if you want.

Every time I dip my toe into Magic again (via super cheap decks or such) I am so loving frustrated by the one-draw-per-turn-by-default poo poo. It's too bad Magic is the Lingua Franca of card games still.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Omnicrom posted:

You're right correct that it takes only one action to fight with a knife with +1, but you may have gotten there from the wrong direction. When you fully expand it Knife's first text is close to "Take an Activate Action on Knife to Fight with +1 Combat". If you just do a straight combat action you don't get Knife's bonuses, nor if you use the Activate:Fight action of another weapon. If you have two knives you only get the bonus from one of them when you use it because that bonus is only applied while you're using that knife's fight action. For things that require Ammo or Charges you spend them in the same action you launch an attack.

I'd say the key here is that an action can qualify as more than one thing at once. If you see an action word in Bold then it means you do that and the action will qualify as that kind of action. This is very important, because otherwise attacking with a knife would trigger an Attack of Opportunity (remember! When engaged with any enemy the only safe actions are Fight, Evade, Parley, and Resign actions). This is really really important and really really good with the card Haste, should you ever get your hands on it pay attention to how many actions overlap because you can very easily sneak in Haste's bonus action during regular play.

There isn't always a boss at the end in Arkham scenarios, and even ones with bosses don't always come down to a straight slugfest. There's one scenario I can think of where the boss spawns early but is mostly dormant (and Aloof) and just follows you around being a dangerous pest as you try and solve a puzzle, and there's another where it's possible the boss spends the entire scenario running away from you so it's on you to hunt it down and beat it up as it flees as best it can.

Nonetheless, expect combat. I've heard it said Arkham is a game where you build decks defensively, trying to figure out what you'd do about thing X. This isn't absolute, but "can I deal with monsters" is an extremely valid thing to worry when making your deck.

I think I did it the right way. I.e. in one turn I had, my three actions were:

1) Use the Action:Fight command on my knife to gain +1 in my Fight check against a monster, dealing 1 damage as usual
2) Investigated for clues
3) moved to the next room

The way I understood---and it sounds like I was correct---I explicitly used the Knife as I would any asset that required you to tap into it for its bonus. Marvel Champions kind of does the same thing wherein there are items that give passive bonuses, and others that require you to say you're going to use them as part of your Fight Action.

I've expected combat as an integral part of the game for sure, with all the talk of fire axes and guns and knives in this alongside sorcery attacks. It's just a lot more interesting that you can build decks in ways that not only prep for that but also find clever ways to circumvent encounters or events in other ways befitting of your character's aspects.

DLC Inc fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Nov 4, 2020

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

DLC Inc posted:

I think I did it the right way. I.e. in one turn I had, my three actions were:

1) Use the Action:Fight command on my knife to gain +1 in my Fight check against a monster, dealing 1 damage as usual
2) Investigated for clues
3) moved to the next room

Yep, completely correct here.

quote:

The way I understood---and it sounds like I was correct---I explicitly used the Knife as I would any asset that required you to tap into it for its bonus. Marvel Champions kind of does the same thing wherein there are items that give passive bonuses, and others that require you to say you're going to use them as part of your Fight Action.

Not a bad point of comparison.

Two things to remember: first is that unless a thing exhausts or has another limit you can use it repeatedly. You can Knife more than once a turn because the only cost on knifing is an action. Your character doesn't exhaust to attack. Second you generally can't double dip on actions in AH. In Marvel Champions you can stack up a bunch of Skilled Strikes or Mean Swings into a single basic attack to a massive chunk of damage, but here if you fight with a Knife you can't also use something like Monster Slayer (An event that lets you attack for +1 damage) or Clean Them Out (Event that lets you attack and gain 2 resources), and vice-versa as your Knife's combat bonus won't do anything if you play that Monster SLayer. On the other hand you can stack Skills (so multiple Vicious Blows will stack to deal extra damage) and if you have passive benefits like from a Beat Cop those will boost your knifing, but various kinds of actions to attack generally can't combine.

quote:

I've expected combat as an integral part of the game for sure, with all the talk of fire axes and guns and knives in this alongside sorcery attacks. It's just a lot more interesting that you can build decks in ways that not only prep for that but also find clever ways to circumvent encounters or events in other ways befitting of your character's aspects.

Yep, decks do need some plan for dealing with monsters be it being able to run away, lock them down, or outright kill them. And incidentally Fire Axe is no joke one of the best weapons in the game BTW, there are a couple of characters who can play a Fire Axe and just be good for the rest of the scenario.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

What's the word on Fantasy Flight's timeline on doing restocks of stuff? I thought it was odd I was able to get all of the Dunwich cycle easily, which is the oldest expansion cycle, yet Dream Eaters and Circle Undone is practically unfindable anywhere. Was it just due to 2020 stock being low in general (as I imagine everyone wanted to buy this stuff in lockdown) or are they infamously bad at shipping out more stuff thru their webstore/Amazon?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Their logistics are amazing bad. What what does customer support say? Do they have an answer?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

My friend finally got the last pack of the newest cycle, busted it open and whoops everything's in German. Replacement is gonna take a month to get here.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Golden Bee posted:

Their logistics are amazing bad. What what does customer support say? Do they have an answer?

I did try to send a friendly message about restocks through their support site but it keeps erroring out lol. I did read around the web though about how this seems to be a common thing and that scalpers on ebay tend to take advantage of it (many mythos packs are being sold for like 40 to 60 dollars which is loving insane, sometimes more). I assume that since Dunwich is still in generous stock it means the others will be restocked soon---a few other online stores have marked a lot of the other ones as "Restock Expected" so I guess I'll just have to wait another month or so. Not that I'm complaining since I have this entire cycle to get through now, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

doublepost I suppose but I really enjoyed my finale for Night of the Zealot, really looking forward to the Dunwich cycle I have still in all their boxes for next week.

One thing I really have liked about this versus Marvel Champions are variable terms of "victory" or completion in a scenario. My draw in the Midnight Mask portion happened to be the most difficult one possible, having drawn Wolf-Man Drew and another high-combat cultist while the easiest 2 cultists hadn't been drawn, but still managed to get 4 out of 6 before midnight.
In the Devourer segment, doom just added up waaaaay faster than I wanted thanks to a Wizard cultist spawning and adding more doom + having the bad luck of once again drawing the two worse Woods cards and initially exploring a Woods with no clues, lol. I didn't even get passed Act 1 and had the god-monster spawn, leading to a slugfest emptying out Roland's .38 into him while using a guard dog and then Lita to tank its attacks. Was pretty happy that a card I bought with XP, Bulletproof Vest, was drawn earlier and helped immensely with the enemies which popped up before that.

In some ways it reminds me of DnD with how the storytelling is variable and there's a continuous campaign narrative + character deck improvements. After opening up the Dunwich box I noticed a "Strange Solution" card that apparently would have some kind bearing on a campaign near the end, but doesn't say how or why? I kind of think it's extremely cool to have something like that since it seems like a risk to sacrifice a card in a deck for an asset that you aren't told the purpose of. I do NOT wanna spoil what it does but I do wish to know: is it a card solely for the Dunwich cycle? Does it have any purpose outside of Dunwich Legacy?