Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
lol?
lol
lol!
View Results

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

How many iterations of the ctown thread have there been? I remember the podcast forum one, there were like 2-3 in cspam, and now we have the phiz one.
our people are just looking for a place to call home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
cumtown diaspora

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

infernal machines posted:

cumtown diaspora

college homecoming themes real dark this year

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

infernal machines posted:

cumtown diaspora

as the chosen people, we shall enter a promised land

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
cumtown laddies sing this song

doo-dah, doo-dah

cumtown podcast one hour long

oh da doo-dah day

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
that seems familiar too me. another one of my recycled “””jokes”””? who knows!

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

do I want to know what this podcast is

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Acer Pilot posted:

do I want to know what this podcast is

a terminally irony poisoned leftist politics podcast.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Midjack posted:

a terminally irony poisoned leftist politics podcast.

this is a really bad summary. otoh, the correct answer to ops question is "no".

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cum town is a sex advice podcast. it says right there in the categories on the web sight.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
they also do technology and movie reviews

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

do they cover monster truck events?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
the bathroom activities at them, yeah

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
foot tapping is in but bandanna code is passe

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

do they cover monster truck events?
they do have gay actor michael douglas doing color commentary

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLu4kUk5d6o

I don't listen to cum town but this is funny

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
*gives u a 1000 island stare*

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

its latin

it means with town

(with ejaculate)

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

SmokaDustbowl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLu4kUk5d6o

I don't listen to cum town but this is funny

really whippin out the r-word with reckless abandon

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

front page still has Copyright ©2020 Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka and links to Email Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

please raise a jira

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the what page?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

axolotl farmer posted:

front page still has Copyright ©2020 Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka and links to Email Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka

apparently the front page is an entirely other technical horrorshow from the forums and jeffrey had little to do with it until the sale. he’s been trying to understand how it works for a few weeks but hasn’t figured out how to replace the last lowtax article, let alone modify the infrastructure.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

load bearing content

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol at least he figured out how to replace the load-bearing vbulletin copyright

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

please raise a jira

front page redirected to forums. *closes ticket*

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

how is jira formed

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

very carefully

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

lol you have not seen my jiras

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002
Lowtax also lost the US General Election

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol at lowtax getting probed for posting in fyad. much like me, he just cannot stay away from these forums.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep posted:

lol at lowtax getting probed for posting in fyad. much like me, he just cannot stay away from these forums.

lol probed for a post made back in august, an eternity ago.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh, poo poo. didn’t even notice. figured he’d have been perma’d by now anyway.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

President Beep posted:

oh, poo poo. didn’t even notice. figured he’d have been perma’d by now anyway.

he's getting perma'd in 5 more days, whoever spent the most in the forums store between october 20 and november 20 gets the honor.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

posted without comment

https://youtu.be/E32qIRqKgZk

ok some comment. 2 hours of lowtax solo MST3K-ing old public domain video is...........sorta sad? I guess?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
is that new?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

is that new?

the video, or lowtax being sad?

yes/no

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

so still not getting a real job just somehow existing thru the medium of tragic media

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lowtax should start an onlyfans where people pay him to torture himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i kinda dgaf what the former site owner does with his life from here on out.