Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Alice
Jan 23, 2012

I'd love the Garbage Fire and Thai Cuisine tags, really love the stuff that came out of all this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
... can I also have Thai Cuisine? I just think it's groovy. Dunno if 3 is too many.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Nessus posted:

I crave Mythos, and Thai Cuisine. Thanks!

You'll have to lose some stuff or marquee something. Your three current tags are already really tall by themselves, plus your custom title text is two lines with a break as well.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

can I get the MTG one without losing any of my existing tags please?

No, you've got three huge tags already (and spaces between them). Let me know what to get rid of, or if you'd like those three marqueed or something.

RudeCat posted:

Traditional Games for me, please.

I assumed the doubled up nojoe tags was a mistake and replaced one, let me know if that was wrong

Chill la Chill posted:

Hi LP can I get the board games badge? If possible I’d also like the traditional games one too. My list of badges is p long so I think taking out the Haikooligan one would be appropriate. I still don’t have the scrunt tag either. It would be rude of me to get rid of the yob community badges so I’d like to keep those.

"Haikooligan" is currently just text in your title, and not a tag. I don't want to take you up to five tags so you'll need to marquee some or lose some.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Nov 4, 2020

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Yeet my current one for Tradgames please.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm caught up through Electric Hobo, I will continue the flood tomorrow (50+ av changes dumped in the queue tonight already lol).

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Please and thank you

taichara
May 9, 2013

c:\>erase c:\reality.sys copy a:\gigacity\*.* c:
I would like the Shadowrun tag, please and thanks!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I’ll take board game tag in a marquee with hosed up tiny wolf. Thanks LP.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Leperflesh posted:

Your existing tag is tall, so I don't want to stack 4. Do you want something marqueed, or should I get rid of Bad Hombres?

Feel free to chuck Bad Hombres. Thanks!

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Just want to chime in and give major props and love to Leperflesh, Kurieg, and everyone else who took part in this exciting and outwardly baffling enterprise.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

You're a goddamn mensch Leperflesh and all the admins who made this happen, love you all.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I would like some Thai Cuisine.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I guess I'm not really all that cute or tough anymore, but thanks for the new tag!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Did my request get lost in the shuffle, or is it in the hopper and just taking its time?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Apparently things have been crazy in the mood queue from what I've heard so expect delays?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

O I get that and am super patient, I just want to make sure it didn't get over-looked. I'm basically doing that thing where your take-out order is later than expected so you're just politely asking it didn't get forgotten, not like you're getting all mad.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm caught up through this post by Electric Hobo. I'll do another big batch shortly.

Also, I'm having to play with spacing. If you have no avatar, I can space three tags out with line breaks between them. If you have an avatar and no custom title text, I can put spacing between your av and one or two tags. Custom title text sometimes I'm making smaller. Stuff that was put in years ago is in HTML and I have to convert it to BBCode and that includes no access to HTML #FF00Whatever type color codes so for example I had to slightly change the shade of pink for MizuZero's text (it's now "Fuchsia"). There's no hard rule but I'm already kiind of getting side-eyes from the admins about shoving like a hundred free avs through the queue so I'm trying to stay well within the bounds of reason as far as custom av sizes go. :shrug:

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Nov 4, 2020

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I guess I'm not really all that cute or tough anymore, but thanks for the new tag!

Ohhh, I misunderstood what you meant by "over" lol, but also yeah you have a tallatar. I could make your tough/cute tag marquee with D&D?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Leperflesh posted:

Ohhh, I misunderstood what you meant by "over" lol, but also yeah you have a tallatar. I could make your tough/cute tag marquee with D&D?

Oh, no worries, just leave it as is in that case. :sweatdrop:

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

I would like to be thrown on the Garbage Fire pile please.

Edit: and if possible, ditch the I want Nothing?

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Leperflesh posted:

I'm caught up through this post by Electric Hobo. I'll do another big batch shortly.

Also, I'm having to play with spacing. If you have no avatar, I can space three tags out with line breaks between them. If you have an avatar and no custom title text, I can put spacing between your av and one or two tags. Custom title text sometimes I'm making smaller. Stuff that was put in years ago is in HTML and I have to convert it to BBCode and that includes no access to HTML #FF00Whatever type color codes so for example I had to slightly change the shade of pink for MizuZero's text (it's now "Fuchsia"). There's no hard rule but I'm already kiind of getting side-eyes from the admins about shoving like a hundred free avs through the queue so I'm trying to stay well within the bounds of reason as far as custom av sizes go. :shrug:

Once you get to mine, feel free to dump the political tags and just give me Shotgun Wizard.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

Gimmie some fuckin cubes lmao

(I would love that board games tag!)

Darwinism
Jan 6, 2008

Oh poo poo Trad Games and Fatal & Friends over here and ditch this old one, please

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Rauri posted:

Thai Cuisine and Mage Chat if possible, please.

which one do you mean by "mage chat"? I just want to be sure. I thought Mage the Whatevering was a WoD thing but you mentioned thai cuisine which is the WoD tag, so...

e.

Arivia posted:

hi please give me the traditional games, world of darkness, magic the gathering, and D&D gang tags thanks

I've given you all four, spaced, because you have no avatar at all right now; but if you ever add a regular sized av, you should scrunch the tags together and either drop one, or marquee at least 2 of them.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Nov 4, 2020

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Thank you, Leperflesh!

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
Thanks, Leperfish.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

joylessdivision posted:

Haighters gonna Haight and Magechat please and thank you

Per our PMs, you'll have to buy Haighters. I believe by "magechat" you meant the regular WoD tag, so that's what I've put in. If I got that wrong, you can fix it when you update your av? Oh that was another tag that didn't win. So I have nothing in the queue for you any more, hopefully you'll get what you want via the av purchase we discussed!

Chill la Chill posted:

I’ll take board game tag in a marquee with hosed up tiny wolf. Thanks LP.
I added in just the board games marqueed, and got rid of that bottom text. If you want the general TG tag as well, we'll have to lose something or marquee something else.

Rauri posted:

Thai Cuisine and Mage Chat if possible, please.

I've realized you meant the same tag as the one joylessdivision was referring to. Sorry, "Mage Chat" didn't win so it's not a gang tag. I'll hold off on tagging you to see if you want to pick something else: failing that, you can do what I've suggested joylessdivision do (an admin told me this was an option): buy yourself a new av, upload the image you want, and then use the bbcode title window to put your new image below your old av image in the box. Effectively, this is "buying a tag" that everyone else can then use.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Nov 4, 2020

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK I'm caught up as of this post! Except for any that I had questions about.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

The marquee scroll appears to work beautifully with shotgun wizard, that’s fantastic.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I'm trying to mess around, went to User Control Panel > Edit Options, and don't see anything for gang tags. Help!?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

That Old Tree posted:

I'm trying to mess around, went to User Control Panel > Edit Options, and don't see anything for gang tags. Help!?

IIRC gang tags are a part of your avatar subtitle so you can only edit them when you're in the process of finalizing your avatar. I.E. when you buy one.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Kurieg posted:

IIRC gang tags are a part of your avatar subtitle so you can only edit them when you're in the process of finalizing your avatar. I.E. when you buy one.

There was a post a bit before the tags thread started about a new feature allowing one to manipulate one's gang tags under UCP > Edit Options.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

That Old Tree posted:

There was a post a bit before the tags thread started about a new feature allowing one to manipulate one's gang tags under UCP > Edit Options.

You can show or hide avatars there, but otherwise it's a matter of modifying your profile, which costs $5.

I don't remember if IKs can use the mod tool button. If so, click the little exclamation point button and pick Title Change and see what you see there.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Leperflesh posted:

You can show or hide avatars there, but otherwise it's a matter of modifying your profile, which costs $5.

I don't remember if IKs can use the mod tool button. If so, click the little exclamation point button and pick Title Change and see what you see there.

Yeah, the Title Change thingie is there, but I didn't want to mess with it if I wasn't supposed to, and also I was planning on giving $5 to our new dictator anyway. Thanks!

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Hot dog, thanks!

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Nice, much appreciated. :)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

You are all very welcome!

I went pretty fast through a lot of them so if I messed anything up, don't be shy, speak up and I'll fix it.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Oh, yeah, I ended up complaining and forgot to thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Yes, thank you very much for arranging this and doing all the work.