Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Hubbert posted:

it's nice to be in LF 2 during times like these :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

punk rebel ecks posted:

Who the gently caress is "Keemstar"?

I don't actually know either, but looking at his twitter page/handle was enough

Consummate Professional posted:

I think he's like a 47 year old who "reports" on YouTube and social media drama

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Squinky v2.0 posted:

So in AZ the “Fox News is too liberal” set is protesting to stop the counting of votes which they desperately need to count in order to swing the totals toward trump

Am I getting that right??

No see the only reason it went blue was because a conspiracy where democrats are counting 'certain' ballots

The thought that maybe every vote does count and it might end up blue is now beyond them

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Paradoxish posted:

lol at anyone who thinks a close but definitive biden win will stop chuds from flipping the gently caress out

exactly

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

spacemang_spliff posted:

You're being very generous to QAnon addled chuds

Yeah I really could be. But all the poo poo I’ve seen talk about is getting rid of ballots or whatever, like that they’re being shredded or burned or dumped.

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope

This is all a well orchestrated schism that can allow trump tv to separate from Fox News and vice versa

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lol like what are they even protesting? biden’s about to win PA and AZ means nothing

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

This almost has the same vibe was Tea Party 'protests', almost.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Perdue is all the way down to like 50.05, gonna be a runoff

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

man i want NV to finish so Fox calls a biden victory first and the chuds have their full meltdown

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

where are all these white people’s tiki torches??

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"
How dare democracy take place and not go exactly as I want

It's the goddamn Karen of protests

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Louisgod posted:

lol like what are they even protesting? biden’s about to win PA and AZ means nothing

shaame oN FAWKS

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nonsense posted:

the competent fascist is still going to run in 2024. Donald Trump will clear the field and the competent fascist will get owned

Teenage Riot
May 25, 2010

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

sitting on a toilet with a bucket of kfc, making GBS threads and pissing and crying

Whom amongst us

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Chunky Salsa posted:

No see the only reason it went blue was because a conspiracy where democrats are counting 'certain' ballots

The thought that maybe every vote does count and it might end up blue is now beyond them

the fun will begin after biden pulls most or all of the remaining states and has such a large margin in the popular vote in CA that it turns out to be not such a squeaker after all. not in terms of EC or in terms of popular vote.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Protesting count-stations by chanting about Fox News....
The reactionary mind is more concerned about perfunctory physical imitation and nothing else, I guess.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
you really have to admire the headless chicken energy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1324223658802483200

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

the children of the night, what music they make
*hogs squealing in distance*

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
trump will absolutely run in 2024

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

TRUMP TV BAYBEE ONLY ON OANN

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
can one of these q groups bomb something already, I'm bored

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

don't dems historically get completely waxed in ga runoffs

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I should actually do a deep dive on post-WWI Italy, I never really understood the circumstances that lead to Mussolini.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

its funny watching them pretend protest institutions when its always about individuals with them

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

trump will absolutely run in 2024

nah but Ivanka will lmao

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Chamale posted:

So is this angry, armed chud mob just incredibly stupid? I can't understand their angle of attacking the one place where Trump actually wants every vote counted. I guess they think Antifa is stuffing the ballots inside the centre right now?

It's important to remember that literally all of them take it as an article of faith that massive Dem voter fraud happens all the time. That Trump might actually want those particular votes counted is irrelevant, because once they storm the castle, it's gonna be nothing but half burned Trump ballots and child sex dungeons in there.

Cernovich was out front of this one apparently, and he's been making noise since before Tuesday about going down there to "monitor the vote". Guessing that if he's there, a couple other bottom feeding chud personalities are there too.

They've all been ghosting around looking for something, anything to whip up into some livestream views, and it seems like they all kinda coalesced into this.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

don't dems historically get completely waxed in ga runoffs
no this time they'll win because its for control of the senate and furthermore

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

MoaM posted:

I should actually do a deep dive on post-WWI Italy, I never really understood the circumstances that lead to Mussolini.

the circumstance is that theyre italian

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

FuzzySlippers posted:

lol that's right chuds are pissed that Fox News called AZ early

this is almost the perfect set up for Trump News

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

can one of these q groups bomb something already, I'm bored

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

the circumstance is that theyre italian

see...my problem is I can't tell if this is spicy or accurate.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Vote Count Riot (riot!)
can’t count our ballots in here
Vote Count Riot (riot!)
armed trumpers got me counting in fear

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Spergin Morlock posted:

the fun will begin after biden pulls most or all of the remaining states and has such a large margin in the popular vote in CA that it turns out to be not such a squeaker after all. not in terms of EC or in terms of popular vote.

Trump won with 304 EC votes in 2016 and that was most definitely a close election. If Biden keeps AZ and wins NV, PA, and GA that gets him to 306, that’s still pretty drat close, especially given the margins in a bunch of those states as well as the the Midwest. California running up the margins doesn’t change that.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

holy poo poo sound required lmao

https://twitter.com/aacuna1/status/1324223675437113345

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

MoaM posted:

the important part is that Mussolini was a really loving bad communist, started to complain about leftist women, got owned severely and then dawned on him "what if I bring mass politics... BUT FOR CAPITAL" and ta-dah fascism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gorman Thomas posted:

nah but Ivanka will lmao

Des Moines register - feb 2024 - Looks like Ivanka narrowly wins but Donald Trump Jr is certainly still in this thing.