Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Leperflesh posted:

You are all very welcome!

I went pretty fast through a lot of them so if I messed anything up, don't be shy, speak up and I'll fix it.

You never responded to my question.

Edit : 1) snype, a terrible snype and 2) now it just went through so I look like a total jack-rear end. Lol.

Thanks again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
My gangtags is :nfpa: af.

:tipshat:

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe
Leperflesh, you are the best! My gang tags look real nice. Thanks for your tireless efforts!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Xiahou Dun posted:

You never responded to my question.

Edit : 1) snype, a terrible snype and 2) now it just went through so I look like a total jack-rear end. Lol.

Thanks again!

Sure! Also, the response to your question was this post, just a couple below your question:

Leperflesh posted:

I'm caught up through this post by Electric Hobo. I'll do another big batch shortly.

If you click through, you'll see Electric Hobo was a dozen posts ahead of your request. I figured that was explanatory :)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yo Leperflesh, thanks a lot for organizing this gang tag-o-rama and pulling the trigger on it. I've wanted a Trad Games gang tag for years and not having a mod endorsed one always bummed me out.

Thanks again for all the good work you do!

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks for the garbage fire (and for actually coming in to help moderate our garbage fire of a thread).

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

Thanks for the gang tags, they look pretty slick against my joke about FromSoft character generators.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Thanks, Leperflesh. You're the best.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Cheers, Leperflesh! Loving having some sweet TG gang tags.

Sax Solo
Feb 18, 2011

Thank you, I love it; at long last I'm a Space Barbie.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008

Leperflesh posted:

I've realized you meant the same tag as the one joylessdivision was referring to. Sorry, "Mage Chat" didn't win so it's not a gang tag. I'll hold off on tagging you to see if you want to pick something else: failing that, you can do what I've suggested joylessdivision do (an admin told me this was an option): buy yourself a new av, upload the image you want, and then use the bbcode title window to put your new image below your old av image in the box. Effectively, this is "buying a tag" that everyone else can then use.

Whoops! Just Thai Cuisine for me then, please and thank you.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks Leperflesh!

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

I feel so powerful now! Thanks Leperflesh! and thanks to everyone for the rad designs

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

It really has made the sub-forum look a lot more festive and interesting. This was a great call and I appreciate the effort.

Under 15
Jan 6, 2005

Mr. Helsbecter will you please stop shooting I am on the phone

Thanks for the tag, I think it's time I start refreshing my poo poo on the forums here

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Thanks Leperflesh, you're a mensch

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

These are rad, thanks Leperflesh!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I didn't want to skew the results but I love gimme some fuckin cubes lmao, a lot. I also really liked pretty dollies and I'm sad it didn't win, but: you don't get to have everything!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I've weighed the options heavily, and one THAI CUISINE under the NOJOE would be super appreciated please

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

May I please have the M:TG "Garbage Fire" tag? Thank you.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Would love a Space Barbies please!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Thanks again for this, LP! As much as I wanted king Phillip to win I am just as glad lmao cubes won

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Thanks a bunch Leperflesh, this is rad

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Leperflesh posted:

I didn't want to skew the results but I love gimme some fuckin cubes lmao, a lot. I also really liked pretty dollies and I'm sad it didn't win, but: you don't get to have everything!
Can't you just give that one to yourself anyway? You deserve it.

oryx
Nov 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Thanks Leperflesh!

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Thank you, Leperflesh!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

dwarf74 posted:

Can't you just give that one to yourself anyway? You deserve it.

I think I don't get to have a minis tag until it's been less than three years since I touched paint to a mini :negative:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
What I'd really love is an explanation of all the memes. Like what's that "gimme some fuckin cubes lmao" statement referring to? I know mine comes from Dark Dungeons, the Chick tract.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What I'd really love is an explanation of all the memes. Like what's that "gimme some fuckin cubes lmao" statement referring to? I know mine comes from Dark Dungeons, the Chick tract.

This is about it:

The art is from eclipse. Maybe someone who’s played it can explain the actual reference.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Is it just that tons of board games use little cubes as resources and other markers? That was my assumption.

manero
Jan 30, 2006

dwarf74 posted:

Is it just that tons of board games use little cubes as resources and other markers? That was my assumption.

Ahh, yup, although they can also be shaped like things - people (“meeples”) resources, or animals.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Thai Cuisine can best be summed up as "The WoD/CofD forum is absolutely deranged."

shit is weak
May 17, 2008

Slaw doggin' it
I'll take a tag, I guess.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Leperflesh posted:

You'll have to lose some stuff or marquee something. Your three current tags are already really tall by themselves, plus your custom title text is two lines with a break as well.
I would love marqueeing them with Raccoon Goons, if that will work. I'm not sure about this new technology. Sorry bout the tall text :shobon:

Elector_Nerdlingen
Sep 27, 2004

Thanks leperflesh, this is awesome.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Can I request a "No sense of right and wrong" tag, please

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Get rid of my old tags and give me Mythos and Storygames, please and thank you.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Could I get a uhhhh Storygames with extra pickles, hold the mayo, thanks

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

I'd like the No Sense Of Right And Wrong one, please and thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

YESSS