Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cumshitter posted:

it stays forever now because i know it annoys you

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmfaooo drat thats a good one

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

cumshitter posted:

i think c-spam is filled with doom brainers and people who hate the dems more than the republicans to an irrational degree

more like bullshitter lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

im drinking beer and about to take a few dabs just got off work 45 mins ago tho and work the same shift tomorrow so im not going to bed anytime soon also u volunteered to be the new schorkles so i gotta give u poo poo and arzy at every chance u understand

The vote went from like 800k on election night when you were all pissing your pants to like 165k tonight with like a million ballots left

If PA breaks 7 million votes Trump is done

Ya got drat idiots

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Truno prob gonna win

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

lumpentroll posted:

this gimmick is getting old, like you

drat :laugh:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

MadJackal posted:

You're good people, cumshitter.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
C-Spammers are frequently, secretly, fond of eachother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-b0HgRLHI

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Plinkey posted:

The vote went from like 800k on election night when you were all pissing your pants to like 165k tonight with like a million ballots left

If PA breaks 7 million votes Trump is done

Ya got drat idiots

just wait until ace lawyer rudy gets there

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Lmao

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/MrOlmos/status/1324241641679454210

live action halo movie lookin good

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shear Modulus posted:

just wait until ace lawyer rudy gets there

like i get seriously hyped for anything rudy does because hes just such a massive fuckup

he showed up to whatever state he was going to lead the case in and still had his hospital bracelet on, which i would put $50 on for being some kind of injury for falling down drunk

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

KaptainKrunk posted:

Joe with GOP senate control is really loving bad dude

I'll take whatever executive orders I can get from a generic Democratic president over whatever insane and/or actively harmful decisions a triumphant Trump and emboldened GOP would make. We avoided the worse case scenario this election, even if we're still stuck with governmental gridlock.

I'd much rather have a Democratic supermajority enacting progressive as all hell legislation, but unfortunately we're locked in this country with like 100,000,000+ authoritarian personality cultists. Let's take what victories we can.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

nothing but respect for my one true legal president, trump

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
does anyone know the correct chords for the chorus hotel California. literally every amateur write up of it I can find seems super wrong.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

KaptainKrunk posted:

Joe with GOP senate control is really loving bad dude

as opposed to any of the good possible outcomes which were possible

Intel&Sebastian posted:

does anyone know the correct chords for the chorus hotel California. literally every amateur write up of it I can find seems super wrong.

tune your guitar

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Where we at?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Fix posted:

Where we at?

the trump thread

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

lumpentroll posted:

the trump thread

My mistake. Carry on.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Fix posted:

Where we at?

tuprm

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I'm gunna listen to a podcast and pet my cats, and sleep, you all should too

Also gently caress you

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

loving trump!!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
joe and a gop senate just means he has an excuse for never getting anything remotely progressive done rather than having to openly stymie it himself in the name of bipartisanship and reaching across the aisle

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
So uh according to that dashboard site none of the mail ballots in Trumps biggest county (York) in PA have been counted. Like 77k votes, so he could win those and then?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

crush grip, pinch grip, or support grip?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if you want to hear how the democrats have always sucked, and how biden has sucked really hard, the dollop episode on the anita hill hearings is fantastic. i suggest clipping your nails before you listen because you will be clenching your wrists in rage the whole time

https://allthingscomedy.com/podcasts/419---the-clarence-thomas-hearings

the dollop frontloads all of its commercials so like skip to at least 8 minutes in and then look for the beginning of the episode from there

at one point while they were questioning anita hill harry reid references The Exorcist to call anita a cock hungry spurned woman, IIRC

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Shot:

https://twitter.com/seattlepd/status/1324241945724555265?s=21

Chaser:

https://twitter.com/richsssmith/status/1324244835679657984?s=21

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Death By The Blues posted:

So uh according to that dashboard site none of the mail ballots in Trumps biggest county (York) in PA have been counted. Like 77k votes, so he could win those and then?

No shut the gently caress up, york is at best 60 40 trunp and no one lives there

chird
Sep 26, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It sounds like poo poo coz that song is dire

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

cumshitter posted:

i think c-spam is filled with doom brainers and people who hate the dems more than the republicans to an irrational degree but i just kind of ignore the fluff posts harping on like that

take it from me, an extremely normal guy who who pretends he's negative 36 years old and made a vanity website about my business holes

we need more people to bring us closer back to reality

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
gently caress the cops

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
When is the last time you met someone that was like 'hey nice to meet you, I'm from York county PA'

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

we need....trump

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
tromp

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
it never gets old, it's truly glorious.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

we need....trump

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
trimp

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

if you don't have doom brain after Super Tuesday or reading like any loving news or studies about climate change at all, idk what to tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

CODChimera posted:

we need more people to bring us closer back to reality

reality has not been kind the last few years so we're taking a break until it gets its poo poo together