Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I would pinch freshly ground out of my grinder but I'm less concerned About losing a little or contamination I guess

. Tap it out on paper is interesting if you are trying to get some of the kief back that you inevitably put in limbo by using a grinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Just use iso to extract all the goo from the grinder then put the goo on a joint.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yeah it's grinder hash !!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
i put my grinder on a rolling tray so that if my dumb rear end drops any weed dust it won't go far

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My 15 year old spacecase works fine. I don't worry about kief because the screen is original and utterly loving clogged with it, so most of it stays on the weed.

I smoke too much to fret over a little kief, but I remember the days it mattered.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I got this thing about a month ago to go along with my new Mighty vaporizer.

It's great because:
- it's huge and holds a lot of weed, doubling as a storage container
- that little pour spout flips up from the bottom of the grinder. Makes filling my Mighty capsules super easy
- has a vibrator motor to make filling/dispensing even better.
- it has a light :downs:

In conclusion, I am a baked moron who gets inundated with shiny things

Fano
Oct 20, 2010

TotalLossBrain posted:

I got this thing about a month ago to go along with my new Mighty vaporizer.

It's great because:
- it's huge and holds a lot of weed, doubling as a storage container
- that little pour spout flips up from the bottom of the grinder. Makes filling my Mighty capsules super easy
- has a vibrator motor to make filling/dispensing even better.
- it has a light :downs:

In conclusion, I am a baked moron who gets inundated with shiny things

I also love shiny things and would love to get a link to where I could buy this

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I'm surprised electronic grinders, or at least grinders that are improved by electronics in some way aren't a bigger thing in TYOOL 2020 where you can buy the stupidest electronic poo poo. Like a vibration motor makes a lot of sense!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Fano posted:

I also love shiny things and would love to get a link to where I could buy this

link: https://www.cloudious9.com/Tectonic9-Auto-Dispensing-Grinder_p_46.html

bend
Dec 31, 2012
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/coffee-grinder/2112389

Aussie standard.
The keif collects in the lid the lid until its heavy enough to fall into your mix. Generally about a 1/4 inch thick before it does. Makes for a nice surprise if you're not paying attention when you pack a bowl

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Protocol7 posted:

I'm surprised electronic grinders, or at least grinders that are improved by electronics in some way aren't a bigger thing in TYOOL 2020 where you can buy the stupidest electronic poo poo. Like a vibration motor makes a lot of sense!

I use one when I would make cbd tincture. Grind all the herb up before decarbing it I'm the oven

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

bend posted:

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/coffee-grinder/2112389

Aussie standard.
The keif collects in the lid the lid until its heavy enough to fall into your mix. Generally about a 1/4 inch thick before it does. Makes for a nice surprise if you're not paying attention when you pack a bowl

There's K-Marts in Australia?

weed dad
Aug 7, 2020
sippin' girl scout cookie terps outta cyclone bags what's good folks!

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I like my brilliant cut because I don’t care about collecting kief

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hell yes friends NJ Legalized it.

Also I started the weed factory job. Everythings coming up milhouse.

bend
Dec 31, 2012

Bonzo posted:

There's K-Marts in Australia?

yea they're part of Wesfarmers, not sure if they're related to the US chain or not.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bend posted:

yea they're part of Wesfarmers, not sure if they're related to the US chain or not.

I will support this derail with my stupid Kmart knowledge! SS Kresge, which founded Kmart, started a venture with an Australian retailer to bring Kmart to Australia. It did really well and eventually the Aussie company bought out their share from SS Kresge, bought the rights to the name for Australia and New Zealand, ran it into the ground like American Kmart, then Wesfarmers bought them out (according to Wiki) and tada that's where we are today

I am coming down with a sinus infection and I thank the lord for edibles during these trying times

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Congrats to all those who will be able to buy weed in a store like a normal person following the success of just about every legalization ballot initiative that got a vote this year.

Rip to all kiwis whose country hosed up. Better luck next time

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a grinder doesn't need to be complicated. there's no need to bring electricity into this, a grinder should last like 20 years

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I've had the same garbage ten dollar potmetal grinder for about eleven years. The finish is almost totally stripped from the outside. The top is filthy from being used as an ashtray. The bottom is dented from being used as a hammer. It's still my number one grinder and will probably be until I'm six months past fully dead.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Best grinder that I've ever used is a little plastic blue one whose teeth are easy to clean out and rarely gunks. Must be no more than $6.

This is coming from someone who also owns an iaso brand 4 piece grinder that's roughly 10x the cost.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
gf and gf's friend (both underweight women) smoked lots of the weed, like 3 bowls and said they were hosed but me as a big manly man smoked like 5 and didn';t feel literally anything

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I spent ages looking for a long 18.8mm male to female extension for the dynavap, and found a slim ash catcher that was cheaper to purchase.

It's arrived today (in blue).

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Nov 17, 2020

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

gf and gf's friend (both underweight women) smoked lots of the weed, like 3 bowls and said they were hosed but me as a big manly man smoked like 5 and didn';t feel literally anything

got high tolerance? was it ditchweed? for most people, a few bonghits will have em pretty lit

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Just made bhang for the first time. it's not gross so that's a step up for my usual edibles but I don't think it's going to do much.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Agrinja posted:

Just made bhang for the first time. it's not gross so that's a step up for my usual edibles but I don't think it's going to do much.

How just is "just"? Setting a reminder, and want to check my timing.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
It took like 20 minutes. I got the recipe off.the grow discord. Boiled the minced weed for about ten minutes, blended it with hot whole milk for about ten minutes. Strained the solids out, added some swiss miss and some cinnamon. 10/10

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

weed thread; I bought a countertop oven/air fryer thing that has a dehydrator setting on it and I am currently dehydrating some pineapple chunks. I don't really have a joke or anything but hell yeah dried pineapple chunks.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

explosivo posted:

weed thread; I bought a countertop oven/air fryer thing that has a dehydrator setting on it and I am currently dehydrating some pineapple chunks. I don't really have a joke or anything but hell yeah dried pineapple chunks.

That's a pretty rad combo, I've always wanted to try making beef jerky.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That's a pretty rad combo, I've always wanted to try making beef jerky.

Same! I've talked about making beef jerky forever, the time for action is now :hmmyes:

Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004

explosivo posted:

burning question, what kind of tech are you working with? we need specifics

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

gently caress Man posted:

burning question, what kind of tech are you working with? we need specifics

One of these bad boys

It may look like overkill but sometimes you just have to cook a whole goddamn chicken

explosivo fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Nov 7, 2020

Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004

explosivo posted:

One of these bad boys

It may look like overkill but sometimes you just have to cook a whole goddamn chicken

RIGHTEOUS

Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004

we just got an electric smoker a couple months back and we've been throwing everything in that fucker; peach cobbler, mac and cheese, pork loin, brisket

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I have a Nesco dehydrator and it's real good for jerky and fruit/veggie snacks

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Is it true theres like a weed breathalyzer that cops in colorado have?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'd heard rumor but haven't put myself in a place to encounter one.

E: Denver (not sure if it was county dot or city that funded it) definitely had some gig they were involved with where they had volunteers show up to get stoned and drive on a closed course. Couldn't show up in your own car, so you either took an uber/lyft or had a friend drop you off or hang out and stay sober. Apparently it was a research thing and weed products were provided. I remember seeing ads for it but that was probably 2 years ago. I didn't know anyone doing it and I live an hour away, so I just forgot about it.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Nov 8, 2020

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

gently caress Man posted:

we just got an electric smoker a couple months back and we've been throwing everything in that fucker; peach cobbler, mac and cheese, pork loin, brisket
Psst.

Hey, buddy.

Try Cheetos.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Tried one of those distilled cannabis soda waters, was pretty good! It was 2mg of THC. Sipped it over an hour and kicked in about half way and lasted for a couple more hours.

Anyone know if you can use those oil sprays in soda water yourself? Seems like it will be more cost effective going that route since the drink was $5 but I can get a spray for $60 that has 200 sprays of 2.5mg THC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Dropping a little oil-based tincture into coffee, while not delicious, works fine. So I don’t see why spray wouldn’t work.