Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

Joe taking a long drag on the cigarette he's sharing with Jill, their sweaty bodies still tangled in the sheets. He gently blows the hit to her waiting lips. As she inhales, he stammers, "Rub my, rub my leg down and watch the hairs come, come back up again"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

i like how the explicit messaging is now just "we lost the vote but we're gonna use legal tricks to seize power anyway, in fact gently caress democracy specifically"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

good bye Fat Man

his monitor is off again

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

https://youtu.be/l5em-5zmLWs

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

Is it possible for this legal crap to extend into January? Because if so Trump is definitely gonna refuse to leave until all the lawsuits are concluded. It's his classic "I can't release my tax returns because I'm under audit" gambit.

The electoral college votes in mid-December so presumably it has to be wrapped up by then

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Everyone hung up on 'gas station sandwich' lives on the west coast where the gas stations are filthy dumps I guess

Sheetz and Wawa are delis with gas pumps out front.

yeah the lack of Sheetz and Wawa out here is one thing I miss most about the East Coast

otoh we have amazing bodega delis and taco shops so I think we net out ahead

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Legal crap can expand to fill any given time

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

the continued re-purposing of the screaming inauguration lib as prez/chud makes me feel good

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1324381088823746560

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan posted:

the continued re-purposing of the screaming inauguration lib as prez/chud makes me feel good

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1324381088823746560

that's treason joey

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

Taylor Ham is North Jersey (The Sopranos, new york sports fans, cool people)

Pork Roll is South Jersey (just the dumbest god drat morons with the worst accents and they all say they live in Philly when they really live in some shithole suburb that's like 50 miles away and across state lines)

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

I wanted to see what the reporting options were because this is clearly false info meant to erode confidence in the election

oh, guess that's totally fine then lol

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Legal crap can expand to fill any time

Yea that's what I'm afraid of.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Business Gorillas posted:

IIRC it's because trump actually went to this tribe and told them that he'd make sure they get recognized by the federal govt whereas the Dems just assumed since they're brown, they'd get their votes

yup that would do it

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I really love the 'Trump with food' genre of pictures.

Doesn't matter if it's just for him or if he's posing in front a spread he's put out for other people, it's all just so fantastically staged.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

The Chairman posted:

2004: Howard Dean's primary campaign (lost)
2008: Hillary Clinton's primary campaign (lost), Jeanne Shaheen's campaign for NH senate (won)
2010: expenditure director of the DCCC (Dems lose majority)
2012: executive director of the DCCC (Dems come 17 seats short of regaining majority)
2016: Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign (lol)
2020: House Majority PAC president

gently caress yeah robby mook absolutely owns

if you had to summarize the democrats in one person, it's him. lmao robby mook

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

the milk machine posted:

gently caress yeah robby mook absolutely owns

if you had to summarize the democrats in one person, it's him. lmao robby mook

we stan the king of the losers

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

the trucks are us mail trucks lol

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Pork Roll is South Jersey (just the dumbest god drat morons with the worst accents and they all say they live in Philly when they really live in some shithole suburb that's like 50 miles away and across state lines)

all garbage east coast spam is delicious

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Only one place in Pittsburgh does pizza that way, Beto's

alnilam posted:

Stop saying that, there's one pizza place like 30 miles outside of pittsburgh that does that, most people in pgh have never seen or heard of that pizza

I lived in pittsburgh for the last 15 years and I never saw that forsaken pizza until it was posted on cspam

You want a true pittsburgh pizza you put fries on it. It's good

One pizza like this is enough to justify setting up some kind of exclusion zone around the whole region. I would go to town on a pizza with fries on it, tho

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
The best outcome for all of this would be for CHUDs to refuse to accept the results and deal with it by inventing a parallel line of pretend presidents, like those ultra-catholics who invented a second lineage of popes after Vatican ii

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Predictit is weird rn, adding up to 107 cents, Trump up to 21. Faith buy?

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

IIRC it's because trump actually went to this tribe and told them that he'd make sure they get recognized by the federal govt whereas the Dems just assumed since they're brown, they'd get their votes

see also "hispanic outreach isnt a part of our strategy"

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

Yea that's what I'm afraid of.

Realistically I think all the legal challenges are gonna go nowhere. The moment the uber-chudge in Texas declined to throw out already-cast ballots the writing was on the wall for the "challenge legally-cast ballots" plan.

He can keep throwing money and lawyers at it but it looks like everyone but the most hardcore Trumpists are just going to hang him out to dry. Fox News's nighttime hosts will just coast on calling the Biden presidency illegitimate for the next four years and bask in the ratings.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Google Butt posted:

wait scrapple is a food I thought is was a board game

it's basically spam cut with uh like bran or oats or something

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

MasterSitsu posted:

Predictit is weird rn, adding up to 107 cents, Trump up to 21. Faith buy?

its been above 100 for months now

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

The best outcome for all of this would be for CHUDs to refuse to accept the results and deal with it by inventing a parallel line of pretend presidents, like those ultra-catholics who invented a second lineage of popes after Vatican ii

mar-a-lago is the new avignon

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

they put one of those on the scotus

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:haibrow:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

in case anyone was wondering how the chuds are taking this:
my wife's job requires her to call tow truck companies to make sure they're maintaining insurance, background checking employees and so on. normally she loves talking to them since they have funny stories and tend to be colorful and stuff. today she says she's too depressed to keep making calls because everyone she talks to is an angry jerk and is yelling at her and saying hurtful stuff.

tow truck company owners are petit bourg, the heart of the trump base-- well-off non-college (mostly) whites.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

gritty please

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

lmao philly stopped counting because the chuds want to go inside and break it up

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Harrow posted:

Realistically I think all the legal challenges are gonna go nowhere. He can keep throwing money and lawyers at it but it looks like everyone but the most hardcore Trumpists are just going to hang him out to dry. Fox News's nighttime hosts will just coast on calling the Biden presidency illegitimate for the next four years and bask in the ratings.

Challenges of ballots received after Friday in PA will go somewhere.

We arent there yet tho

IMHO

who knows

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

holy poo poo these rule

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

oxsnard posted:

its been above 100 for months now

I guess the last 2 days of it adding up to under 100 had me confused about how it works

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Humans were neve r monkeys.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im bring microaggressed for my beliefs in trump!!!!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!

fosborb posted:

I wanted to see what the reporting options were because this is clearly false info meant to erode confidence in the election

oh, guess that's totally fine then lol

Yeah, twitter has worded it in a way that makes reporting this poo poo difficult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

If I was good at photoshop I would change the lettering on the Taj to HOT PISS but I'm not so you'll just have to imagine it for yourself