Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Looks like Biden's juuuuust about to overtake in GA based on the latest count and most of the uncounted votes are from Atlanta. This and Nevada basically means it's over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

AHAHAHAHAH

A little bit more, comeon libertarians force it to a run off.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

2020s not over till we fire a harpoon gun through its chest carapace and flush it out the airlock and fire the boosters in its face

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Biden's lead in Nevada appears to have narrowed to about 8,000 votes, so I'm a bit confused how the absentee ballots being counted are supposed to be in his favor?

The majority of the outstanding ballots are mail ballots and same-day registrations in Clark, which is heavy Biden. It's still likely Biden because of that, but still close.

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1324369123246157824?s=19

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1324369125376864257?s=19

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Biden's lead in Nevada appears to have narrowed to about 8,000 votes, so I'm a bit confused how the absentee ballots being counted are supposed to be in his favor?

It's been sitting at 8,000 for days.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

^^^ Oh, my bad then. I thought it was larger, but I guess I may have confused NV with some other state then?

Sooooo...can we expect a definitive result in Nevada by what, noon Eastern time when someone from Clark County is making a statement?

I have so many people over here asking me "what the gently caress", and my response is "uh...poo poo's hosed, it's kinda trending towards Biden but there's also no indication that we'll have an answer today, and this poo poo may also go on as long as the 2000 election did, sooo welp"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1324376902241603590?s=20

these people are terminally inept

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Duzzy Funlop posted:

^^^ Oh, my bad then. I thought it was larger, but I guess I may have confused NV with some other state then?

Sooooo...can we expect a definitive result in Nevada by what, noon Eastern time when someone from Clark County is making a statement?

I have so many people over here asking me "what the gently caress", and my response is "uh...poo poo's hosed, it's kinda trending towards Biden but there's also no indication that we'll have an answer today, and this poo poo may also go on as long as the 2000 election did, sooo welp"

Georgia secretary of state says they'll be done counting there by noon, so if both are making announcements then half an hour from now is going to be very interesting.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

With a name like that, how can you go wrong?!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Here's your answer: we'll probably know by the end of Friday. It won't be a 2000 election multiple-month recount situation. All of this poo poo is done when Pennsylvania starts fully posting their counts and then all of the GA/NV/AZ stuff doesn't matter anymore. Data people are looking at *actual* vote counts now, not bullshit polls, and everything they're seeing points to a clear Pennsylvania Biden victory.

There might be recounts (which won't matter), lawsuits (but they're on minor poo poo like observing), and a lot of screaming about fraud (like Donnie's twitter feed now and chucklefucks outside count centers), but it all ends when Pennsylvania is done counting.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

loving Robby Mook are you kidding me?

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

A Bad Poster posted:

loving Robby Mook are you kidding me?

I had to look who that guy is.

wikipedia posted:

is an American political strategist. He was the campaign manager for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.

Mook worked on state campaigns and on Howard Dean's 2004 presidential campaign. He then joined the Democratic National Committee and worked for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign as a state director in three states.

Ah, yes, a pedigree of victory I see. Par for the course I'd say.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Defenestrategy posted:

I had to look who that guy is.

Ah, yes, a pedigree of victory I see. Par for the course I'd say.

virtually everyone in this forum has lost less elections than Robby Mook and every other Clinton staffer

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

How long will it take for all votes to be counted? 2 days
Will Trump be killed? no
Total US civillian casualties: 5000 dead
Will the republicans hold the lines? No
Will the maga crowd fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on civilians?: Yes
Will trump nuke California? Yes
-If yes; will libs retaliate harshly? no
Will Trump sacrifice the white house(burn it down)? Yes
Will Texas make a bid for independence? Yes
Will Canada do anything silly like try for land? Yes
How long will Biden be in power? ~15 years
In the long run, will this vote be good or bad for the world? Good

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

Here's your answer: we'll probably know by the end of Friday. It won't be a 2000 election multiple-month recount situation. All of this poo poo is done when Pennsylvania starts fully posting their counts and then all of the GA/NV/AZ stuff doesn't matter anymore. Data people are looking at *actual* vote counts now, not bullshit polls, and everything they're seeing points to a clear Pennsylvania Biden victory.

There might be recounts (which won't matter), lawsuits (but they're on minor poo poo like observing), and a lot of screaming about fraud (like Donnie's twitter feed now and chucklefucks outside count centers), but it all ends when Pennsylvania is done counting.

I'm starting to get that feeling again...

I told myself I wouldn't get my hopes up lest I be disappointed, but y'all posting like this...

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Where is this press conference by the GA Secretary of State and Nevada that's starting soon being streamed?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Proud Christian Mom posted:

virtually everyone in this forum has lost less elections than Robby Mook and every other Clinton staffer

Not only have I lost fewer elections, but I have done so austerely.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Where is this press conference by the GA Secretary of State and Nevada that's starting soon being streamed?

https://www.wsbtv.com/live-breaking/ for georgia.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

PookBear posted:

How long will it take for all votes to be counted? 2 days
Will Trump be killed? no
Total US civillian casualties: 5000 dead
Will the republicans hold the lines? No
Will the maga crowd fight to the end? No
Will chem/bio weapons be used on civilians?: Yes
Will trump nuke California? Yes
-If yes; will libs retaliate harshly? no
Will Trump sacrifice the white house(burn it down)? Yes
Will Texas make a bid for independence? Yes
Will Canada do anything silly like try for land? Yes
How long will Biden be in power? ~15 years
In the long run, will this vote be good or bad for the world? Good

We have to look at what those civilian casualties are- just because they're civilian doesn't make them innocent!

God drat Grover was a turd.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/POLITICO_Steve/status/1324390018337693697?s=19

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

As Nero Danced posted:

We have to look at what those civilian casualties are- just because they're civilian doesn't make them innocent!

God drat Grover was a turd.

But he gifted the internet one of it's greatest treasures, Grover Haus. A magnificent castle of failure and melted siding due to greasy cheap meat.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Eat poo poo David. Not that I believe Ossof will take a run off, but it makes me happy the FYGM set screwed the other FYGM set til december.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Looks like we have a winner of the 2020 election and it's everyone who owns ad outlets in a GA media market

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

shame on an IGA posted:

Looks like we have a winner of the 2020 election and it's everyone who owns ad outlets in a GA media market

Yea, I should turn off my phones sms capabilities. I'm gonna get Warnock/Ossof messages out the rear end now.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Georgia stream was live intitally, podium set up and all, but then it cut out

https://www.wsbtv.com/live-breaking/

Nothing on this Nevada stream so far

https://www.ktnv.com/

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Good Nevada news anyways:

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1324397896674914310?s=19

https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/1324399448429006853?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Nov 5, 2020

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Defenestrategy posted:

Yea, I should turn off my phones sms capabilities. I'm gonna get Warnock/Ossof messages out the rear end now.

:same:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Defenestrategy posted:

Just when you thought you were free of political commercials, now you get the entire nation's political apparatuses poured on you.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
running out of people to attack, the Trump Campaign is going after... the Fox News Decision Desk guy

https://twitter.com/jeremymbarr/status/1324400156758953984?s=20

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Lol forever if Trumpers turn on fauxnews as part of the liberal msm.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Georgia stream is still down for me, and the Nevada stream has been running ads for 20 minutes. Am I just missing this, or have they delayed the conference?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh so when I posted some Sherman memes to make fun of Seb, one of Sherman’s descendants replied to me saying her family will love these and when the statues of Lee started coming down her father was going around telling people that they need to replace them with Sherman.

Twitter is just such a strange thing and occasionally pretty awesome.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Nov 5, 2020

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Georgia stream is still down for me, and the Nevada stream has been running ads for 20 minutes. Am I just missing this, or have they delayed the conference?
CNN was doing their regular BREAKING NEWS KEY RACE ALERT thing every five minutes when Nevada announced new numbers (one chunk was 12k votes, then a couple dumps of 500 or so votes at a time). I don't think you're missing anything.

e:

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Oh so when I posted some Sherman memes to make fun of Seb, one of Sherman’s descendants replied to me saying her family will love these and when the statues of Lee started coming down your father was going around telling people about they need to replace them with Sherman.

Hell yeah.

Notahippie
Feb 4, 2003

Kids, it's not cool to have Shane MacGowan teeth

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Oh so when I posted some Sherman memes to make fun of Seb, one of Sherman’s descendants replied to me saying her family will love these and when the statues of Lee started coming down your father was going around telling people about they need to replace them with Sherman.

That's awesome, just on general principles I would've expected Sherman's family to do the decorum thing and downplay it. I love the idea that they're out there like "poo poo yeah great-granddad burned out the nest of traitors, he'd do it again if he was here today"

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Do it again Uncle Billy!

brains
May 12, 2004

Soylent Pudding posted:

Lol forever if Trumpers turn on fauxnews as part of the liberal msm.

they already do any time anyone at the network dares to even hint at contradicting the stream of bullshit coming out of the president's twitter or the "entertainment" hosts. chris wallace is basically a public enemy to the chuds now. they want their echo chamber and nothing less.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

Notahippie posted:

That's awesome, just on general principles I would've expected Sherman's family to do the decorum thing and downplay it. I love the idea that they're out there like "poo poo yeah great-granddad burned out the nest of traitors, he'd do it again if he was here today"

God I would love it if they do a barbacue every November 12.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I mean he was also big on dehumanizing the native americans and slaughtering all the bison in order to control them, but as long as the civil war memes make chuds mad I'll just keep ignoring that elephant in the room

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

FOX just had the press conference for Foulton County, GA on and the pundits followed it with "At this point, Donald Trump basically has to run the table and come from behind with a straight flush".
They then said that the majority of the open races will probably be called within the next 4-8 hours.

/edit:
They then followed it up with some Trump tweets on voter fraud and how Twitter flagged those tweets :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

MazelTovCocktail posted:

lol

Just don’t mention Sherman’s similar all-out war tactics and racism against Indian nations.