Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Jax's D is horrid - bottom 3 in the NFL, so definitely start Cooks. As for the other spot I am leaning Zeke but its rough.

That is kind of where I was leaning as well, but I would not be surprised if Zeke ends up with 40 yards total.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

My RB and Flex options are: Zeke vs Pit, Jones who is Q, Gibson, Bell and DeeJay Dallas.
If Crowder is out again I need to pick up a WR from the WW.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pain of Mind posted:

That is kind of where I was leaning as well, but I would not be surprised if Zeke ends up with 40 yards total.
Agreed, but Dobbins and Hollywood vs Indy is also yucky and if it were me I'd roll Zeke over them, but since its kinda a wash either way if you have a strong preference I dont think anyone would fault you.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I am sitting Zeke where I have him. No Dalton again and Steelers D is legit.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pick 1 PPR Flex:
Diontae Johnson
D'Andre Swift
Zack Moss
Antonio Gibson
Darius Slayton
Marvin Hall
Ross Dwelley

Diontae feels like to obvious choice but he has been super inconsistent so I'm fishing for ideas on if anyone thinks any of the other guys will be a good play.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Diontae Johnson @Dal
Ceedee Lamb v Pit
Mike Williams v LV

Full PPR, pick 1.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Spoeank! Is McKinnon in play tonight or do you think Hasty will get all the love?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Chill Penguin posted:

Diontae Johnson @Dal
Ceedee Lamb v Pit
Mike Williams v LV

Full PPR, pick 1.

Definitely not Lamb. You want no part of Dallas this week. I'd be a little worried about that game being over by the middle of the 2nd quarter and Diontae getting pseudo-rested and/or game scripted out, so I'd probably go Williams.

Pick a D/ST
Houston @ Jacksonville (rookie QB)
Green Bay @ SF (COVID and injury riddled)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spoeank! Is McKinnon in play tonight or do you think Hasty will get all the love?

I can't claim to know what is going on in the brain of one Kyle Shanahan but I would guess Hasty would get more work because I think conditioning is an issue with McKinnon. But who knows! The backfield is a mess!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Gobias Ind. posted:

Definitely not Lamb. You want no part of Dallas this week. I'd be a little worried about that game being over by the middle of the 2nd quarter and Diontae getting pseudo-rested and/or game scripted out, so I'd probably go Williams.

Pick a D/ST
Houston @ Jacksonville (rookie QB)
Green Bay @ SF (COVID and injury riddled)

I would do GB. SF has no receivers left, will either be practice squad guys or their backup running backs or something?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Pick 1 PPR Flex:
Diontae Johnson
D'Andre Swift
Zack Moss
Antonio Gibson
Darius Slayton
Marvin Hall
Ross Dwelley

Diontae feels like to obvious choice but he has been super inconsistent so I'm fishing for ideas on if anyone thinks any of the other guys will be a good play.

Full PPR I’d say Swift or Johnson, then wouldn’t consider the rest of them.

DET QB situation is odd so there might be more running and check downs to RBs.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Spoeank posted:

I can't claim to know what is going on in the brain of one Kyle Shanahan but I would guess Hasty would get more work because I think conditioning is an issue with McKinnon. But who knows! The backfield is a mess!
Thank you sir, that is all I was looking for!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Full PPR I’d say Swift or Johnson, then wouldn’t consider the rest of them.

DET QB situation is odd so there might be more running and check downs to RBs.
Yeah based on this and what Gobias Ind. said I think I'll go Swift.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Spoeank posted:

The backfield seems super set compared to their pass catchers. Any idea who they're gonna throw to, or are they going to run the ball the whole night?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

saintonan posted:

The backfield seems super set compared to their pass catchers. Any idea who they're gonna throw to, or are they going to run the ball the whole night?

some horrible mix of Jordan Reed, Trent Taylor, maybe Richie James, Ross Dwelley and perhaps the return of Kevin White

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Once again, I must ask if Justin Herbert is a stud.

Herbert v LV
or Josh Allen v SEA?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Vargo posted:

Once again, I must ask if Justin Herbert is a stud.

Herbert v LV
or Josh Allen v SEA?

It's Justin Herbert by about 35 country miles

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Would anyone play Herbert vs LV over Murray vs MIA? My only thought is that if Tua is bad, Arizona might not need to do much, while the LAC/LV game might be more competitive and pass heavy. Then again, if Murray does not need to do much it likely means he already did something. Murray feels pretty DSYS since he floor is higher than most QBs ceiling so far this year.

Edit: Also, is Aaron Jones worth playing tonight if he is active? He would be replacing one of Corey Davis, David Johnson, Dobbins, DJ Moore, or Juju. Don't need to decide which one he replaces yet due to flex.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Nov 5, 2020

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

Would anyone play Herbert vs LV over Murray vs MIA? My only thought is that if Tua is bad, Arizona might not need to do much, while the LAC/LV game might be more competitive and pass heavy. Then again, if Murray does not need to do much it likely means he already did something. Murray feels pretty DSYS since he floor is higher than most QBs ceiling so far this year.

Edit: Also, is Aaron Jones worth playing tonight if he is active? He would be replacing one of Corey Davis, David Johnson, Dobbins, DJ Moore, or Juju. Don't need to decide which one he replaces yet due to flex.

Herbert has a much higher floor imo. But I'm admittedly extremely skeptical of Murray.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
coronavirus, byes and injuries have me in this laughable situation. 1 PPR. Pick 2

Antonio Brown vs. NO
DeeJay Dallas @ Buff
Amari Cooper vs. Pitt :(
Latavius Murray @ TB
JaMichael Hasty vs. GB (tonight)
Mike Williams vs. LV
Trent Taylor (lol) vs. GB (tonight)

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Murray is the QB3 after the bye, I'm starting him with confidence.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Herbert has a much higher floor imo. But I'm admittedly extremely skeptical of Murray.

You are skeptical of the QB that is averaging 27 points a game whose lowest score is 21 for 4 point passing TD leagues? Is that just for this week or in general? There is not necessarily anything wrong with your opinion, obviously I was asking so I welcome the feedback, just a surprising opinion of him after 7 great games.

coronaball posted:

coronavirus, byes and injuries have me in this laughable situation. 1 PPR. Pick 2

Antonio Brown vs. NO
DeeJay Dallas @ Buff
Amari Cooper vs. Pitt :(
Latavius Murray @ TB
JaMichael Hasty vs. GB (tonight)
Mike Williams vs. LV
Trent Taylor (lol) vs. GB (tonight)

Maybe Mike Williams and Hasty? Note that I have not been following the 49er RB situation so no idea who is projected to start.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Nov 6, 2020

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Herbert is firmly into stud territory but I would still start Mahomes, Murray, and Wilson over him every week with confidence

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

You are skeptical of the QB that is averaging 27 points a game whose lowest score is 21 for 4 point passing TD leagues? Is that just for this week or in general? There is not necessarily anything wrong with your opinion, obviously I was asking so I welcome the feedback, just a surprising opinion of him after 7 great games.

Disregard my advice completely. I thought Murray had a couple of dud games. My bad! :doh:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

0.5 ppr, pick THREE

Josh Jacobs @ LAC
Aaron Jones @ SF (if he is active)
Antonio Gibson vs NYG
Damien Harris @ NYJ

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I think you go with the top 3 unless we hear bad news about Jones before the game. Harris is a nice fallback though. I’m in the same boat and going Jones.

Full PPR

Reed vs GB
Ebron @ DAL

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

0.5 PPR, Diontae Johnson or JaMycal Hasty?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

0PPR, pick 2 Flex

McKinnon tonight vs GB
La'Mical Perine vs NE
Justin Jefferson vs Det
Chase Claypool @ Dal
Chris Godwin vs NO
Cole Beasley vs Sea

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Flex, full PPR, pick 1:
Mike Williams v LV
JK Dobbins @ Ind
Deejay Dallas @ Buf
Ceedee Lamb v Pit

Leaning Mike Williams but also tempted by Deejay Dallas if Carson and Hyde sit. Hyde is already out and Carson is a game time decision.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Chill Penguin posted:

Flex, full PPR, pick 1:
Mike Williams v LV
JK Dobbins @ Ind
Deejay Dallas @ Buf
Ceedee Lamb v Pit

Leaning Mike Williams but also tempted by Deejay Dallas if Carson and Hyde sit. Hyde is already out and Carson is a game time decision.

That is what I would do. You can probably take Lamb off future lists unless Dalton turns things around, at this point Dallas is complete garbage and I am not even sure if Zeke is playable.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Pain of Mind posted:

That is what I would do. You can probably take Lamb off future lists unless Dalton turns things around, at this point Dallas is complete garbage and I am not even sure if Zeke is playable.

Yeah I actually just dropped Lamb for Jalen Reagor.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR pick 2:
Zeke vs Pit
Gibson vs NYG

Bell vs Car
DJ Dallas @Buf

I really don't want to start Zeke again but he might still be the best option.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Chernabog posted:

PPR pick 2:
Zeke vs Pit
Gibson vs NYG

Bell vs Car
DJ Dallas @Buf

I really don't want to start Zeke again but he might still be the best option.

If Carson and Hyde are both inactive, this is a very easy decision. If one or both of them play.... I guess you have to roll Zeke out. It's a bad spot.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

coronaball posted:

If Carson and Hyde are both inactive, this is a very easy decision. If one or both of them play.... I guess you have to roll Zeke out. It's a bad spot.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Thanks.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
PPR pick Crowder replacement if he can't go:
Bell vs CAR
John Brown vs SEA
Kirk vs MIA
Gus Edwards @ IND
Hardman vs CAR

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

freeman posted:

PPR pick Crowder replacement if he can't go:
Bell vs CAR
John Brown vs SEA
Kirk vs MIA

I'm trying to get Kirk off waivers also as a Crowder replacement. I'd go with him.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Carson and Hyde are both out, Deejay Dallas should be utilized.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
With the news out of Seattle, I'm looking at this choice on a couple leagues, 1PPR:

DeeJay Dallas @ BUF
or
Antonio Gibson v NYG

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
In the land of streaming QBs:

Carr @ LAC
Or
Stafford @ Min (if he plays)

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Need a .5 PPR flex

Justin Jackson v Las Vegas
Deejay Dallas @ Buffalo
Chase Claypool @ Dallas (I’m starting Diontae Johnson in my WR 2 spot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Keith Atherton posted:

Need a .5 PPR flex

Justin Jackson v Las Vegas
Deejay Dallas @ Buffalo
Chase Claypool @ Dallas (I’m starting Diontae Johnson in my WR 2 spot

Jackson seems like the more stable option, but I think DeeJay has more boom potential. Depends on how risky you feel this week, I guess.

I also need a FLEX in .5 PPR and Deejay is one of the options

Deejay Dallas @ BUF
Marvin Jones @ MIN
Hollywood Brown @ IND
Jerry Jeudy @ ATL