Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

all i want for christmas is ButtTheShitmanFart to post

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ulvir

ButtTheShitmanFart will post in byob on christmas eve, it’s going to be a beautiful post where they will wish us seasons greetings and maybe with a cute photoshopped card

Prof. Crocodile

ulvir posted:

ButtTheShitmanFart will post in byob on christmas eve, it’s going to be a beautiful post where they will wish us seasons greetings and maybe with a cute photoshopped card

:pray:

google THIS

ButtTheShitmanFart will post on December 12th, aka ButtTheShitmanFart Day

free hubcaps

i heard he's been posting in fyad and having a great time :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello yes it is me, butttheshitmanfart, posting

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Wow! Oh wow!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kief Richards posted:

:captainpop:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

pecan

Kief Richards posted:

manero

An inspirational video that cuts between different posters all saying "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart":

pecan: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

Kief Richards: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

Chewbecca: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

Goons are Groovy: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

owlhawk911: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

google THIS: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

All together: "We are all ButtTheShitmanFart"

free hubcaps

BartTheShartmanFoot

ty Saoshyant!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

manero posted:

An inspirational video that cuts between different posters all saying "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart":

pecan: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

Kief Richards: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

Chewbecca: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

Goons are Groovy: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

owlhawk911: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

google THIS: "I'm ButtTheShitmanFart"

All together: "We are all ButtTheShitmanFart"

*crucified along the Appian Way*
"Yep, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation."

google THIS

Happy belated ButtTheShitmanFart day, BYOB

It was a year ago yesterday that cda first noticed ButtTheShitmanFart lurking and revealed to us what in truth we had already lost. Dutifully did I count down the days leading up to this bittersweet anniversary, and on the day of, in true BYOB fashion, I procrastinated. It's what ButtTheShitmanFart would have wanted.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Happy belated ButtTheShitmanFart day, BYOB

It was a year ago yesterday that cda first noticed ButtTheShitmanFart lurking and revealed to us what in truth we had already lost. Dutifully did I count down the days leading up to this bittersweet anniversary, and on the day of, in true BYOB fashion, I procrastinated. It's what ButtTheShitmanFart would have wanted.

Happy Butttheshitmanfart day

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kief Richards posted:

Happy Butttheshitmanfart day

:marc:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

google THIS

:butt:💩👨:fart:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

:negative:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

You don't know what you've got until it's gone. :smithfrog: :smithcloud:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sometimes the best prayers go unanswered, and I think that's a lesson for us all.

ButtTheShitmanFart is up there, looking down on us, posting, smiling.

google THIS

Wait I forgot that it's now possible to assemble the BTSMF Voltron using only smileys

:butt::shitman::fart:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

google THIS posted:

Wait I forgot that it's now possible to assemble the BTSMF Voltron using only smileys

:patriot:

Heather Papps

hello friend

in our quest to see butttheshitmanfart post we post, ceaselessly, knowing that by pausing even for a moment we may miss their coming. even worse, fearing that by not posting, butttheshitmanfart was not implored to post.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ulvir

google THIS posted:

Jinh

google THIS posted:

free hubcaps

i heard he gonna post for chrismas

ty Saoshyant!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I've received word that ButtTheShitmanFart was recently banned for "posting too good" and he died of heartbreak, because he'll never been able to post in BYOB now.

F

google THIS

I hear ButtTheShitmanFart once made a post so good he emptyquoted himself unironically and no one questioned it

nut

I am starting to feel his posts in the gaps between our own. he is nigh

ulvir

I heard ButtTheShitmanFart liveposts on a mountain where several people congregate to listen and empty quote because they’re all that good

Prof. Crocodile

ulvir posted:

I heard ButtTheShitmanFart liveposts on a mountain where several people congregate to listen and empty quote because they’re all that good

Wise orbs still seek him.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ulvir posted:

And they were astonished at His teaching, for His word was with authority.

free hubcaps

yea well i heard hes fake and not real and for babies to believe in

nut

what a way to learn I am a baby

free hubcaps

friends i apologize for my earlier post, ButtTheShitmanFart pmed me to tell me im a dumbass and that he IS real. he also said, somewhat ominously, that 2021 would be known as the "Year of TheShitman"

ty Saoshyant!

Twenty Four

Dying a bit inside... but hanging in there with the byob hope!

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
Turns out the real ButtTheShitmanFart was the posts we made along the way

But the even realer ButtTheShitmanFart is the poster called ButtTheShitmanFart and I will wait for him until the day I die, upon which the duty passes on to my children, Butttheshit and Manfart Jr

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Gonna leave some yoga pants, a roll of toilet paper, and a can of beans by the fireplace tonight