Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
New right wing baby man dropped
https://twitter.com/BriscoeCain/status/1324699315915411456?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

PetraCore posted:

Aren't there still all those military ballots, too?

Up to 9,000. Those were the amount of ballots that had not been turned in yet. They have to a) arrive by 7 p.m. today and b) be postmarked by Nov. 3. There is no guarantee of how many will arrive.

e:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/820251730407473153

It's John Lewis' old district that gave Biden the lead in Georgia. They input Clayton County last night, which was already 85% Biden.

RC and Moon Pie has a new favorite as of 17:56 on Nov 6, 2020

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

knife_of_justice posted:

I’m a gay male and at 16 I half-assedly caught the bouquet at my cousin’s wedding which was the most humiliating experience of my life. A lot of maiden aunties suddenly had an interest in my sexual/dating history, and my Dad tried to get me to dance with my cousin’s cousin (not incest) with the maxim “Faint heart never won fair woman!”. So yeah I’d say catching the bouquet is just as small-minded and transactional as it was in 1560 or whatever.

At my wedding the bouquet was caught three times, as each woman who caught it hastily tossed it back up in the air again for somebody else. Bouquet Hot Potato. It was hilarious.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

PetraCore posted:

Aren't there still all those military ballots, too?

8,900, and most of those won't be returned, it's just the number sent out, and it's not just military, it's all Georgia residents living out of the country, military votes red, but not by the margin you'd expect especially, that others outside GA category votes very blue, so those 8900 ballots are unlikely to turn the tide in GA.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

On behalf of the people of my birth state, we hope the good citizens of Philadelphia give our man here the warmest yankee welcome

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Are minors allowed on planes unsupervised?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

https://twitter.com/millerheighife/status/1324758915427393537?s=21

He turned from the way of the cumshitter and now people are making fun of him online. There’s a lesson in that

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Why are all the volunteer lawyers for Trump twelve?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

christmas boots posted:

https://twitter.com/millerheighife/status/1324758915427393537?s=21

He turned from the way of the cumshitter and now people are making fun of him online. There’s a lesson in that

Yeah this guy went from high school gay cheerleader to a Mike Pence style gay conversion camp, got a wife and kids to get his hetero card stamped, now he's gone full fascist.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Chaotic fash vs neutral lib

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The guy on the left is just will menaker after he shaved.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Arsenic Lupin posted:

At my wedding the bouquet was caught three times, as each woman who caught it hastily tossed it back up in the air again for somebody else. Bouquet Hot Potato. It was hilarious.

My wife didn't quite put enough arc into her throw, and it wound up smashing right into the face of one of her mother's spinster friends. The photographer got a picture of the moment of impact and it's my favorite photo from the whole wedding.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

yes replace the american two-party system with two-axis alignment THAT WILL FIX EVERYTHING

I look forward to voting CG next election

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OwlFancier posted:

The guy on the left is just will menaker after he shaved.

wait, those are two different people?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Lemniscate Blue posted:

My wife didn't quite put enough arc into her throw, and it wound up smashing right into the face of one of her mother's spinster friends. The photographer got a picture of the moment of impact and it's my favorite photo from the whole wedding.

At my wedding, my one friend's girlfriend decided she was going to get that bouquet and lunged in front of the other women to get it. What she didn't count on was my wife's cousin's 10 year old daughter launching herself in front and grabbing it despite not being part of it. My friend's girlfriend ended up breaking up with him about a year later.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Arivia posted:

yes replace the american two-party system with two-axis alignment THAT WILL FIX EVERYTHING

I look forward to voting CG next election

Landerig is gonna run?

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Don't worry, he'll never get the deed to the Mystery Shack.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Why, dear God why do libs post poo poo like this.

https://twitter.com/seltbram/status/1324772427239321601?s=20

Edit: have some palate cleansing schadenfraude

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA/status/1324769170479894528?s=20

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 21:43 on Nov 6, 2020

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes

While I don't doubt some Trump supporters are this stupid, I'm not inclined to believe posts on noted troll haven 4chan

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

nexus6 posted:

While I don't doubt some Trump supporters are this stupid, I'm not inclined to believe posts on noted troll haven 4chan

I bet some are fake, but not all of them.

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Skwirl posted:

Because liberalism is a disease, OP. Go left or go home.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Keemstar continues to display the most powerful dumb guy energy on Twitter

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Skwirl posted:

I bet some are fake, but not all of them.

Betting on elections is illegal in the US but someone in the UK bet $5 million on a Trump victory.

Betfair have said £271 million has been wagered on the result so far

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Aramoro posted:

Betting on elections is illegal in the US but someone in the UK bet $5 million on a Trump victory.

Betfair have said £271 million has been wagered on the result so far

I'm sure plenty of Americans bet on the election even if it was illegal, the sites doing it are hosted overseas, so how much do they care about US gambling laws?

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
I bet £10 on the outcomes of elections that I don't want, so at least that way I've gotten something out of Brexit and two Tory wins. In this case, I'll be happy to be out a tenner.

Technocrat has a new favorite as of 22:31 on Nov 6, 2020

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

TKIY posted:

Don't worry, he'll never get the deed to the Mystery Shack.

I just wanted to say I appreciate this post.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Skwirl posted:

Yeah that's a post you make when you absolutely know how The Sex Having works

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

nexus6 posted:

Trolling and incredible stupidity aren't mutually exclusive

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

OP not idiot.

https://twitter.com/MatthewKeysLive/status/1324882354771423233

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's an amazing pivot, hearty lols to whoever's brain baby that is

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Holy poo poo.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
What a magical time to be alive.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
It's just another face on "Joe Biden is a brain-dead dementia patient whose husk is puppeted by Bernie and AOC".

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I wish

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

wizzardstaff posted:

It's just another face on "Joe Biden is a brain-dead dementia patient whose husk is puppeted by Bernie and AOC".

:allears:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Baron von Eevl posted:

At my wedding, my one friend's girlfriend decided she was going to get that bouquet and lunged in front of the other women to get it. What she didn't count on was my wife's cousin's 10 year old daughter launching herself in front and grabbing it despite not being part of it. My friend's girlfriend ended up breaking up with him about a year later.

You see, that little girl put the kibosh on it.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

wizzardstaff posted:

That's a new take on Weekend At Bernies I could actually get behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

The right has a pretty uncanny habit of making Democrats seem way cooler than they could ever hope to make themselves