Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Tried to get my birthday message from Mads in Death Stranding but I can’t because I’m at a point in the game where I don’t have the baby :negative:

Booting me up got me addicted to it again though so probably a lot of that and some of my new Golden Deer run of Three Houses

Happy bday!!

tgm2, dodonpachi, civ 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Having finished RE:Zero it's time to start a new game. I got Hades on sale and think it's about time I see what the hype's all about.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fe fates conquest, smt4

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tried to get my birthday message from Mads in Death Stranding but I can’t because I’m at a point in the game where I don’t have the baby :negative:

Booting me up got me addicted to it again though so probably a lot of that and some of my new Golden Deer run of Three Houses

happy birthday, imp

ni no kuni, just got tengri and he's fuckin great. why don't more games give you a dragon to fly on. also i bought part time UFO and the game fuckin rocks, it's super good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

happy birthday!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FFV, on my way to the fire crystal. I've started this game multiple times but never played past the 4th crystal, I can't wait to actually see the whole thing finally

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Happy birthday.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Super Mario Sunshine and Mind Control Delete for me today

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

animal crossing, maybe super mario odyssey, i should try the zelda aoc demo

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i will be playing Mad Rat Dead until Yakuza: Like A Dragon releases this tuesday

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

biding my time till yakuza with ac odyssey

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

FFVI, No More Heroes, and I might try to jump into Yakuza 0 again.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

i will be playing Mad Rat Dead until Yakuza: Like A Dragon releases this tuesday

Mad Rat Dead looks cool but electro swing is the most leddit music of all time.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

its good rat music

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Hades and Amnesia: Rebirth

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

In Training posted:

FFV, on my way to the fire crystal. I've started this game multiple times but never played past the 4th crystal, I can't wait to actually see the whole thing finally

FFV whips rear end but my brother's dumbass friend deleted my save when I was in the literal last dungeon lol... Have not attempted to play it again in over a decade

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FFV is one of my favorites. the story's good enough, the job system kicks rear end, and the last third of the game is real cool. 100% great game

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

ff5 is my favorite

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I completed the Special zone in Mario's Super Picross. I literally can't beat the first wario world cos it doesn't tell you when you made a mistake. I'm too retarded for this lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

happy birthday, chuck.

re: ff5, i have the completionist brain disorder and i mastered all the job classes with all four characters, got all the blue magic, and stole eight masamunes and eight dragon lances, beat omega weapon, etc etc, three times. the last time i did it i told my wife to never let me play it again, somebody needs to stop me. i love it but even the blue magic is too much.

AverySpecialfriend posted:

FFV whips rear end but my brother's dumbass friend deleted my save when I was in the literal last dungeon lol... Have not attempted to play it again in over a decade

your brother's dumbass friend belongs mario minus world.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Persona 4 golden and Deeprock Galactic

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Bicyclops posted:

happy birthday, chuck.

re: ff5, i have the completionist brain disorder and i mastered all the job classes with all four characters, got all the blue magic, and stole eight masamunes and eight dragon lances, beat omega weapon, etc etc, three times. the last time i did it i told my wife to never let me play it again, somebody needs to stop me. i love it but even the blue magic is too much.

your brother's dumbass friend belongs mario minus world.

I blasted Omega Weapon but couldn't beat Shinryu so I never even got to Neo-Exdeath

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I completed the Special zone in Mario's Super Picross. I literally can't beat the first wario world cos it doesn't tell you when you made a mistake. I'm too retarded for this lol
I've put probably 35 hours into the game so far and I'm just finishing up the Wario special world now. I actually think the Wario one is easier because there's no time limit. The later Mario levels were just hard enough that the 30 minute time limit + the penalty for if you got something wrong made finishing a puzzle in time extremely stressful.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Happy bday Chuck

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

FFV is one of my favorites. the story's good enough, the job system kicks rear end, and the last third of the game is real cool. 100% great game

i love how relatively easy everything is so any job combo can be successful, its like a cotton candy version of bravely default.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I blasted Omega Weapon but couldn't beat Shinryu so I never even got to Neo-Exdeath

i've only ever beat shinryu the cheap way, by equipping everyone with two dragon lances and having them all jump on him like eight times so he never gets to do anything, but, i have to say, it's very satisfying.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

In Training posted:

i love how relatively easy everything is so any job combo can be successful, its like a cotton candy version of bravely default.

Bravely is easier to break over you knee if you know the right tricks though, I breezed through most of the game after unlocking Dark Knight

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

WoW. which i havent played in roughly ten year s

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bravely is easier to break over you knee if you know the right tricks though, I breezed through most of the game after unlocking Dark Knight

that's literally the difference he talked about though, ff5 you can pick 4 that sound cool, bd is finding the op class

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Devil Summoner 2

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Playing Clock Tower (SNES)

Happy birthday dude :cheers:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

CK3

happy bday, Chuck

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

*every president, bridge baby, MULE, prepper, repatriate, and BT come in with everything for a HUGE voidout*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
big post

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
prepping new villager houses in New Horizons, then probably continuing through Rescue Team DX

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:hai:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Vampire and Red Mage were the broken classes in Bravely 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
My favorite combo was Monk/Red Mage with the skill that turned attack damage into spell damage shooting 9999 damage thunder 1s. Hope Bravely 2 is as sick as Bravely 1