Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i cant believe anyone genuinely believes the obvious dumb lie that his issues now are because of some stutter unless they were brain dead or a child from 2007 to 2016. dude is senile and cant talk. listen to any of his speeches while veep and compare him then to now.

just listen to him answer one question in a debate then listen to kamala answer one question in a debate. its bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoomedFish
Aug 15, 2009

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

liberals aren’t nearly imaginative enough for a qanon level conspiracy.

Russia gate was the best they had and it was boring as gently caress, which is why it never really caught on the way they wanted it to

pizzagate is real, but its the repubs/kochs/waltons/etc

boom

how easy was that? i don't even go here

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

That Spooky Witch posted:

oh they'll get creative when their world collapses around them and all they have is their brunch bubble
extravagant candle shrines to their holy prophet jeffrey epstein

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Flavahbeast posted:

The fact that Russian state twitter isn't trolling the hell out of the US right now makes me think they want to try and patch things up when Biden takes office. Especially since Biden and Erdogan hate each other

Putin is reportedly quitting next year, idk where he is on the scale of alexander to stalin as far as advance directives go tho

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

Trump is Nero.

Biden is galba.

Harris is otho.
Otho gang reporting in

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

DoomedFish posted:

boom

um

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

are you 19? do you not remember vice president joe biden, who was completely capable of speaking like a normal person?

do you really think this guy has a stutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvY9HxFJymY&t=822s

i cant believe anyone genuinely believes the obvious dumb lie that his issues now are because of some stutter unless they were brain dead or a child from 2007 to 2016. dude is senile and cant talk. listen to any of his speeches while veep and compare him then to now.

it was the same deal with governor GWB vs president GWB. something happened to the guys brain and it wasn't good

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

are you 19? do you not remember vice president joe biden, who was completely capable of speaking like a normal person?

do you really think this guy has a stutter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvY9HxFJymY&t=822s

Yes he absolutely has a stutter. The stuttering coming and going over time and with stress/tiredness is part of having a stutter

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hes sleepy joe, not tired joe

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

DoomedFish posted:

boom

and not a single one of those fuckers thought to even do that obvious thing

liberals suck at conspiracy theories because they have no imagination. these people think the height of throwing shade is pelosi clapping hosed up at somebody.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Yes he absolutely has a stutter. The stuttering coming and going over time and with stress/tiredness is part of having a stutter

or maybe he can't talk properly because he's 800 years old and his brain has reached the consistency of applesauce

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
#metoo, but all our political enemies are the paedophiles conspiring to control the world

oh. wait.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

cock hero flux posted:

or maybe he can't talk properly because he's 800 years old and his brain has reached the consistency of applesauce
yeah definitely being old isn't helping his stutter

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

blurting out random poo poo isn't a stutter, and I know what a stutter is like
he's sundowning

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Eleven Eleven posted:

I have the exact same stutter/stammer pattern as Joe Biden due to also making a very conscious decision to cover it up, and it makes me cringe because whenever he stutters I can imagine myself stuttering over the exact same turn of phrase.

He's not the smartest dude in the world, is certainly getting a bit long in the tooth and he has a stutter but I don't think he's actually senile/demented or anything, unlike Trump who is very much in the early to middle stages of dementia.

I am so glad they didn't even try to go for a "isn't he just SO RELATABLE" angle like they did Obama/Hillary back in the day. Because nobody will buy that poo poo.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

That Spooky Witch posted:

#metoo, but all our political enemies are the paedophiles conspiring to control the world

oh. wait.
#metoo was honestly a thorn on the liberals' side, just take a look at how quickly they decided to bury other victims testifying about their experiences as soon as the sights went to joe biden

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe Biden competently debated Bernie Sanders in a softball debate eight months ago and dementia must progress on an accelerating scale because holy god drat just look at this guy

Maybe he got neurological damage from Trumo giving him the roni

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

Doctor Jeep posted:

blurting out random poo poo isn't a stutter, and I know what a stutter is like
he's sundowning
I have the exact same stuttering pattern as him, it's not purely about being old, though being old is supposed to make it worse

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
soooooooooo

when the gently caress is it being called

some of us have money riding on this poo poo

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
his continued decline whips rear end and i hope it's as unpleasant as possible for him and everyone around him. old bitch. fucker

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ur in my world now posted:

his continued decline whips rear end and i hope it's as unpleasant as possible for him and everyone around him. old bitch. fucker

libs desperately pretending hes not senile for the next four years is going to be really funny.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

libs desperately pretending hes not senile for the next four years is going to be really funny.

Watching this is is absolutely incredible in hindsight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob7EWtaUL_o&t=150s

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the lib equivalent of republicans nodding along and applauding to Trump rambling at a rally about poo poo like this and having to pretend its Genious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imLFlLvwsRI

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

A reagan for our time

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Dude may be getting senile but he has a lifelong stutter, which you could confirm with the laziest of googling

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

#metoo was honestly a thorn on the liberals' side, just take a look at how quickly they decided to bury other victims testifying as soon as the sights went to joe biden

i wouldn't call that a thorn so much as a manufactured pile of... idpol? horseshit? horseshit. the kind mikey poncy likes to cover his cock with.

metoo would of course be a thorn in their side because rapists and sexual assault don't take place on a loving ideological basis, if anyone loving NEAR political loving went near metoo they were just wandering near a giant loving rake with a big ole loving foot. oh welp would you look at that they took no consequence for being such loving dimwits for stepping on said rake, and poster-loving-child of metoo kills it and recieves the highest loving level of power in the land.

i would loving hope an authentic metoo emerges and not just a political pile of mikey ponce cock-graced pile of horseshit, but unfortunately it seems like the former pushers of metoo would just like to forget about the whole loving thing. I would like every single loving person to not forget such a basic principle--- BUT THERE AGAIN

it was liberals trying to establish a principle. liberals have no beliefs, but that of capital, liberals have no morals, but that of capital, and wouldn't you know, capital's golden boy kills it. Destined from the start, as ashes in the wind; nothing. absofuckinglutely nothing. because it was moraless, unprincipled, loving freaks of nature, attempting to establish a principle.

People, actual loving people, I HOPE it doesn't wash away from them. but americans lol.

loving capitalists, as usual, not believing in anything unless it serves their loving short term interests, dissolving as easily as they formed their non-principle.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Dude may be getting senile but he has a lifelong stutter, which you could confirm with the laziest of googling

the stutter was only brought up as a desperate media defense during the primaries when it became obvious to everyone that the man couldnt speak because he was senile as poo poo. maybe he had a stutter as a kid or something but watch any speech of his as an adult until the last few years and he was a perfectly fine, if not good, speaker and was very clearly not stuttering.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

there just no chance we’ll get poo poo this good from Biden. it’s impossible

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lol drat

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
they trotted out that fail kid with a stutter to beg for Biden at the cyber dnc lmao

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

it is funny that the dems will have to pretend that biden isn't senile for the next 6 months to four years, at the same time that they have to pretend 2020 was some big repudiation of Trumpism and not a flashing loving warning sign of what is coming in 2022 and 2024.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the stutter was only brought up as a desperate media defense during the primaries when it became obvious to everyone that the man couldnt speak because he was senile as poo poo. maybe he had a stutter as a kid or something but watch any speech of his as an adult until the last few years and he was a perfectly fine, if not good, speaker and was very clearly not stuttering.
Look the guy is a bad person and probably senile but please just do a few minutes of reading about what it's like to have a stutter, it doesn't go away or get cured, but for some people it comes and goes, and some ways of managing it can be effective. I have good days and bad days, sometimes I can speak to a hundred people on conference calls about stressful poo poo and not stutter once, but other days I'm exhausted and the stuttering gods just want to gently caress me and I'll speak like Biden did tonight and feel like a moron about it for the next week.

The guys has gotten pretty far on politics and necessarily has had to develop some ways of managing it, but he absolutely has a stutter

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I knew a sob story was comin lol

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://mobile.twitter.com/theonion/status/1324787102182244352

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god

you shouldn't empathize with bouidoon, no one should empathize with joop loving buudone

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

making fun of Biden for having a stutter is lazy when there's plenty of other poo poo to make fun of him for that doesn't make other people who have stutters feel like poo poo

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

biden was a loving dummy even before his brain bleeds and sundowning

That Spooky Witch
Jun 16, 2017

All hail the triune god
i, and everyone else, should empathize with jowwwwwwwww bweeeeeedan exactly less than this (note: joeiiiip bWEEEdaaaan: less than a loving object)

and that's just the first google image for "a rock"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Otho gang reporting in

Flavians reporting in get out