Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Racists like Pick that want to justify rape because it's their candidate doing it really need to take a victory lap right now but there really isn't anyone to actually mock and gloat about Biden winning on here.

NoJoes are the easiest leap i guess

the last pick post i saw was her blaming the protesters for failing because they didnt all come together and decide on a unified policy message that was palatable to the masses like its a focus group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

alarumklok posted:

I'm fine with uncle joe but I don't think everyone who toxxed is a tankie.

...yet.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Oh Snapple! posted:

gimme the GOD drat joatse

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

emf posted:

Nice. Here's what I'd come up with.

God I want this

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

0 rows returned posted:

howie wouldve gotten past 5, if you wouldve voted for him

please, howie got too many votes. i voted la riva :abuela:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Thoguh posted:

I still don't get why we are all supposed to be owned by Biden beating Trump since this wasn't a pro Trump thread we all got owned six months ago when Bernie got ratfucked and then 100% caved to the dems.

The super enthusiastic democratic voter types genuinely believe they want what is best for everyone, so anyone who disagrees with them is either lying about their motives or delusional about how things could improve.

Note that I'm specifically talking about voters, not lanyard bearers or politicians who actually make money bilking marks who believe this poo poo.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I queued a couple of tag changes as requested but now I must return to brunch

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

MarcusSA posted:

Joe barely beat the most hated president ever.

Congratulations on the big win.

The most hated president ever during a combo plague and a recession. A rock would have been able to hit 350 easy. Biden's so lovely that he underperformed what any generic candidate should have been able to do, and dragged the federal and state legislatures down with him.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Meanwhile, there is a chrome extension called Resource Override that lets you replace one URL for another, so you can swap

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/noJoe.png?2

for the old

https://i.imgur.com/6srWprv.png

Or if you prefer

Extension's here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/resource-override/pkoacgokdfckfpndoffpifphamojphii?hl=en

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

well known center of enlightened politics, italy

I would love in a rural area and raise chickens with my friend.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I salute the one-ringed Joetse. :salute:

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

amazing, I want this.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Kreeblah posted:

The most hated president ever during a combo plague and a recession. A rock would have been able to hit 350 easy. Biden's so lovely that he underperformed what any generic candidate should have been able to do, and dragged the federal and state legislatures down with him.

Yeah this too.

Like great job on the big win lol.

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

please, howie got too many votes. i voted la riva :abuela:

ah, the girlboss type huh

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Kreeblah posted:

this is obviously pretty wrong because biden is literally an empty suit on a coat hanger. trump is a much better politician than you're willing to admit. he's not even close to being the most hated president, and pulled over 70 million votes.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The tag was changed?

Edit: Yeah please remove this garbage.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

I'm not a fan of "RAPE" flashing regularly across the screen when people are reading c-spam

I mean then we may as well stop posting pictures of President Trump and President-elect Biden.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Kreeblah posted:

record turnout and the GOP did great

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

twoday posted:

yeah swap in the stalin one for me as well when you get back, thanks

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Lol at this lame as hell victory lap against the left because Biden barely eeked out a win against Donald J Trump while the dems took a bunch of downballot losses.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kreeblah posted:

Got a not-insignificant amount of his own supporters killed with the plague, yet the competition was so lovely he Gained millions of votes from his last presidential run

Standing and applauding. Absolutely brilliant work

sig by Heather Papps

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ArfJason posted:

sorry everyone but i did not expect my troll would actually work. enjoy ur new tags! AMERICA FTW :america:

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

as a reminder: this is really how libs think. An arguement I was having on Tuesday night with someone.

That dipshit also called me a fake leftist which was just ???

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

this is obviously pretty wrong because biden is literally an empty suit on a coat hanger. trump is a much better politician than you're willing to admit. he's not even close to being the most hated president, and pulled over 70 million votes.

An empty suit wouldn't have told voters "If you believe the lady who I raped, you shouldn't vote for me", or "If you don't like deportations, you shouldn't vote for me". He made unforced errors constantly and campaigned like poo poo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chillgamesh posted:

An empty suit wouldn't have told voters like "If you believe the lady who I raped, you shouldn't vote for me", or "If you don't like deportations, you shouldn't vote for me". He made unforced errors constantly and campaigned like poo poo

and the "progressives" and radical leftists carried his rear end over the finish line in exchange for loving nothing but piss in their face. sad.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"you ain't black if you're black and don't vote for me" - man people are jumping through hoops to hail the new messiah

sig by Heather Papps

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

ArfJason posted:

sorry everyone but i did not expect my troll would actually work. enjoy ur new tags! AMERICA FTW :america:

as the single most owned cspam poster right now i salute you

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

twoday posted:

one of them had better be mine or IM THROWING THIS loving MIMOSA IN THE TRASH KAREN

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

as a reminder: this is really how libs think. An arguement I was having on Tuesday night with someone.

That dipshit also called me a fake leftist which was just ???

drat, that's a hell of an act. what do you call it?

the democrats!

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Mirthless posted:

ftr my arthritis was going loving crazy this morning and i think i was taking that out on c-spam and the forums instead of being a proper chill cspam poster and i'm sorry for that you guys

a truly embarassing series of meltdowns

i melted down too. caring about things is not necessarily bad imo

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

twoday posted:

Give me the Uncle joe or the joetse as well. Or remove the tag. I don't care which.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chillgamesh posted:

An empty suit wouldn't have told voters "If you believe the lady who I raped, you shouldn't vote for me", or "If you don't like deportations, you shouldn't vote for me". He made unforced errors constantly and campaigned like poo poo

He stands for nothing, he is literally an empty suit. again, try to deny how good at this poo poo Trump is if you want, but 70 million votes is 70 million votes. we haven't had turnout like this in over 100 years, and Biden ain't the reason they came out.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Joetse, or animated. Flip a coin for me.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

papersack posted:

The tag was changed?

Edit: Yeah please remove this garbage.
i put in a request to add this

Thoguh posted:

Lol at this lame as hell victory lap against the left because Biden barely eeked out a win against Donald J Trump while the dems took a bunch of downballot losses.

the whining against the tag is low energy imo but the nature of this victory makes any gloating super funny also ya

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Can't wait to not vote for Biden in 2024

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ArfJason posted:

sorry everyone but i did not expect my troll would actually work

the conclusion of the documentary "idiocracy"

sig by Heather Papps

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

Can't wait to not vote for Biden in 2024

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

StratGoatCom posted:

Joetse, or animated. Flip a coin for me.

heads

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Yeah if they're changing hangtags randomly can a mod swap that one with fundie mentals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

0 rows returned posted:

one of them had better be mine or IM THROWING THIS loving MIMOSA IN THE TRASH KAREN