Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

HM: Hikaru Shida vs Nyla Rose, AEW Full Gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Nyla Rose vs. Hikaru Shida, AEW Full Gear, 07/11

The best two women in the division doing what they do best

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Rarity posted:

Nth

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
HM for Nyla vs Shida, this match was excellent and the action was as good as anything tonight but all of their kickouts were really weird? I don't know if I've ever seen anything like that, the kickouts were very flat. Not for reactions but just the way they kicked out. But both of them looked excellent otherwise.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Rarity posted:

nth

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Senerio posted:

HM: Hikaru Shida vs Nyla Rose

Second, really good match that started to fall apart a little towards the end, but was still really good.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

HM for Nyla vs Shida, this match was excellent and the action was as good as anything tonight but all of their kickouts were really weird? I don't know if I've ever seen anything like that, the kickouts were very flat. Not for reactions but just the way they kicked out. But both of them looked excellent otherwise.
It was weird, kinda like they were trying to sell how weak the pins were but it didn’t really come across right

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

11th best women's match today, 2nd best match at Full Gear so far.

nth

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Testekill posted:

motyc: Hikaru Shida vs Nyla Rose, AEW Full Gear, 07/11

Both of these women are so good

Nth!!

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Senerio posted:

11th best women's match today, 2nd best match at Full Gear so far.

NTH. A good AEW women's match but after watching Wrestle Princess it just felt like something was missing from it.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Something weird happened like four/fifths of the way through that match and it never really recovered, but before that point it was a lot of fun

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Darby vs Cody
HM: Shida vs Rose

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: FTR (C) vs. The Young Bucks for the AEW Tag Titles - AEW Full Gear 11/7

Absolutely loving incredible match. Pure tag team distilled to its finest form, with injuries and limitations playing into the story to make the whole thing just.... just sing. A stunning match, everything I had dared hope for after all these years of these two teams not being able to wrestle each other.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Absolutely loving incredible match. Pure tag team distilled to its finest form, with injuries and limitations playing into the story to make the whole thing just.... just sing. A stunning match, everything I had dared hope for after all these years of these two teams not being able to wrestle each other.

A loving million Nths

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

nth nth nth nth nth nth

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MOTYC: Young Bucks vs FTR, AEW Full Gear, 07/11

Had a huge hill to climb in terms of expectations but I'd say it surpassed them.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: FTR vs. Young Bucks, AEW Full Gear, 07/11

Stunning match that overcame a lame duck build to take me from apathetic to gripped by the final bell

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

yep

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

yeah!

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Nth.

Incredible. Just incredible.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MOTYC FTR Bucks

A history of tag team wrestling

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Yep this match loving ruled. Great mix of NXT and AEW to be honest.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Nth this has to shatter every expectation for this match and more

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
NTHing Bucks/FTR, the Bucks are the GOATs.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jerusalem posted:

big Nth

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Jerusalem posted:

nth. There are still people that claim FTR don't belong in AEW. you should laugh at them. My favorite Young Bucks match I've ever seen

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
8th November
Pro Wrestling NOAH Premium Prelude
Kongo (Manabu Soya and Masa Kitamiya) vs Daiki Inaba and Yoshiki Inamura

This gives you a lot of beef smashing into beef, and in particular some great stuff between Masa Kitamiya and Yoshiki Inamura who has just recently left Kongo.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

NTH.

This may be controversial but that was almost as good as Bucks vs Hangman/Kenny.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

HM Nyla/Shida MOTYC Young Bucks vs FTR - AEW Full Gear

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Akileese posted:

NTH.

This may be controversial but that was almost as good as Bucks vs Hangman/Kenny.

I was thinking this, but that match was incredible. Would fully give it 2nd best tag team MOTY though.

(Already nominated the match J-ru)

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

HM: Elite Deletion, AEW Full Gear 11/7

Is it a good match? No but it was a very fun ride.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Motyc Hardy/Guevara

The real Hurricane is in the red lodge and can't get out

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Testekill posted:

yeah idk. at times it felt like a MOTYC and at times it felt like i turned on a Z-horror movie. i'm nthing the HM but it's a very conflicted post

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
MOTYC: Bucks vs FTR
HM: Elite Deletion

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Testekill posted:

Nth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: The Elite Deletion, AEW Full Gear, 07/11

Totally loving weird and off the wall and hilarious and horrifying all at the same time

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Testekill posted:

Nth

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Testekill posted:

Yeah agreed

I want my forbidden portal match to be Yano vs Hardy at the Hardy compound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Testekill posted:

Agreed, just weird and fun and oddly wholesome.