Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1325135130537717761?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

lmao he doesn't miss

happy trotsky's birthday everyone

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/soylent_slut/status/1325164507975462914

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

im begging you just post goatse it's easier to look at

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Trump was pretty bad. Biden is also gonna be pretty bad

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I'm doing my best not to be a killjoy today because I figure I am not gonna win any of the libs in my life over by reminding them of the atrocities Biden has been and will be partner to. It is never productive to just yell at them about these things but my god do I ever want to.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I’m finding it fairly easy to just laser focus on crying chuds and not even think about the shitshow Biden’s admin will be

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

be a killjoy, gently caress libs and gently caress their happiness. you don't get to enjoy electing a rapist racist

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
imo just get people to join their local orgs

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
also, join a local org yourself if you haven't

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

T-man posted:

be a killjoy, gently caress libs and gently caress their happiness. you don't get to enjoy electing a rapist racist

I am not concerned with being nice, I'm concerned with convincing them what's coming is bad, and to reject the liberal order. I doubt antagonizing them will accomplish that, no matter how warranted it is in an abstract sense.

Lenin himself says that the task is to patiently explain. That means I can't just go indulging in personal catharsis for its own sake.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lenin the first mansplaining bernie bro

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
sleepy lenin, can't talk or get out of bed! so sad!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the brain.. the brain is no good. theres nothing there

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/CursedBoomers/status/1325223382468620288

its daniel de leon

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

T-man posted:

im begging you just post goatse it's easier to look at

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1UQ9O091Yg

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GalacticAcid posted:

Lenin the first mansplaining bernie bro

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/means_tv/status/1325117843365654529?s=21

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its loving infuriating how many people are like 'but cant we celebrate that we beat trump??'. no. you wouldn't celebrate that the day you got a cast off a broken leg, you fell down a staircase again but only broke the other one this time. nothing has changed, and more than likely nothing will change.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biden terrifies me more than trump ever did because biden is way more on board with american empire than trump ever was lol. trump's disdain of the military alone probably makes him the most left wing president for 20 years, which is loving embarrassing.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im not celebrating trump losing i guess but i am definitely laughing at it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

its loving infuriating how many people are like 'but cant we celebrate that we beat trump??'. no. you wouldn't celebrate that the day you got a cast off a broken leg, you fell down a staircase again but only broke the other one this time. nothing has changed, and more than likely nothing will change.

amerikkkan brain can't process power so they were forced to think of trump for four years. sad.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

I had a longtime friend post about how people just couldn't handle Trump mentally anymore as a reason to vote for Biden and I'm like loving good, you should never feel comfortable about the American empire destroying people's lives. At least I've since turned her on to lefty stuff now.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its gonna be annoying when Biden is finishing out his term if he doesnt die of brain parasites or whatever and we get that whole 'uhh... wait, what happened besides ACA' like after obama

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Larry Parrish posted:

Biden terrifies me more than trump ever did because biden is way more on board with american empire than trump ever was lol. trump's disdain of the military alone probably makes him the most left wing president for 20 years, which is loving embarrassing.

trump signed off on every single increasingly higher defense budget bill that came to his desk so i dont know why people are so desperate to conflate what he says and what he did

its the exact same two faced poo poo obama did, except replace with obamas 'humble peaceful liberal' act with trumps weird as poo poo dying brain. but they both just pumped the machine full of more gas. you do not, in fact, have to hand it to him

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

trump intensified every war he was engaged in and trashed whatever rules of engagement america has, but is such a chaotic coward with basic popular instincts he didn't start any new major wars, which still takes some commitment and planning even in a khorne cult like washington

I am pretty lesser-evilish on biden within america's borders but there's a huge risk of calamity from the empire regaining the ability to organise new campaigns. hopefully trump did enough damage to the bureaucracy that it'll take them time to get back on their feet

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://rhizzone.net/articles/congratulations-comrade-joseph/

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Peel posted:

trump intensified every war he was engaged in and trashed whatever rules of engagement america has, but is such a chaotic coward with basic popular instincts he didn't start any new major wars, which still takes some commitment and planning even in a khorne cult like washington

I am pretty lesser-evilish on biden within america's borders but there's a huge risk of calamity from the empire regaining the ability to organise new campaigns. hopefully trump did enough damage to the bureaucracy that it'll take them time to get back on their feet

i'm a proponent of 'biden is a lesser evil within america, but probably a worse evil outside' so its pretty even imo. enemy chooses a leader indeed

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
absolutely hilarious poo poo from the beating up old dsa members forum

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

im not celebrating trump losing i guess but i am definitely laughing at it

yeah.

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Not taking a day to laugh at a bunch of crying, demoralized fascists because their defeat doesn't significantly change the status of the American Empire seems like a joyless way to be

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
rhizzone loving owns so many lols everytime i remember it exists but this guy stands out to me in some thread on labor aristocracy in the first world and blah blah maoism bullshit

quote:

I learned about the new right when I looked up Orleaniste which was a faction/party of National France in Kaiserreich. Southern whites in the US recognise the value of illegals (small-medium proprietors - farmers, oil rig owners - need to employ them) but I don't see how letting non-whites stay as serfs/slaves is less fascist than blood and soil. One is actual reality and an indispensable part of agro production within the subtropical settler core, the other is bedtime stories for people who hate brown refugees. Besides the same US whites who acknowledge the need for hispanics want the blacks gone, for that matter they want surplus hispanics either gone or scared of ICE.

learning about politics from a user made fiction mod of a map game fmtfw!!!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
didnt really get politically active until one day played resident evil. the concept of the umbrella corporation showed me how evil corporations are and it made me realize i needed to join the only political organization that has consistently shown itself capable of taking them down: the police

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

harry potter is the politics tome of our time

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

dude i can say with total confidence that hearts of iron 4 modding resulted in 99% of the people adopting psycho esoteric politics online

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
I think the place Trump definitely made things worse was killing the Iran deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

rhizzone loving owns so many lols everytime i remember it exists but this guy stands out to me in some thread on labor aristocracy in the first world and blah blah maoism bullshit

Paradox games have measurably damaged the brains of their playerbase.

I don't know how to measure it other than gawking at things like this.