Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

https://youtu.be/qhccKl383s8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

KKKeebler elf

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Rocks posted:

Matt Whitaker a big dick toilet salesman becoming the attorney general

holy poo poo i COMPLETELY forgot about that fucker

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

"they knew what they signed up for" was always one of my favorites and its a joke at work :)

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

when they literally stole Obama’s inauguration cake design for trumps inauguration

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Willzilla posted:

Ivanka getting snubbed by actual world leaders at some g6 bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yUko1YCuxY

warning: don't watch this if you want to live

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

cumshitter posted:

the first things he did after getting to the white house were to pick a fight with the president's daughter and get himself labeled as the real mind behind trump's decisions lol

the media immediately gobbled up his puppetmaster defense lol

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I forgot who made this but I'm from Chicago so it's funny

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/status/1325315601401778176?s=20

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Rocks posted:

when they literally stole Obama’s inauguration cake design for trumps inauguration

when Melania plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
being credibly accused of rape multiple times

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
sebastian gorka wearing nazi LARPing outfit to trump's inauguration

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

https://twitter.com/AshBCoffin/status/1325315234425413632?s=20

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Stepping all over 100s of years of decorum with the queen lol

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Abe's wife pretending not to speak a word of English so she wouldn't have to talk to Donald and Melania

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Lpzie posted:

what's Sharpiegate 2?

Sharpiegate 1 was the Hurricane drama stuff
Sharpiegate 2 was 4 days ago with their disinfo about sharpies.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:shittypop:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
His juche-rear end liar of a doctor claiming he was 6'3" and 239, so 1 lb shy of medically obese. then nominating the dr. to be the surgeon general and ruining his career cause the nomination was shut down because the doctor was an infamous drunk who handed out pills like candy.

Then the next year they "admitted" he'd gained weight up to 243, making him officially obese.

Meanwhile the whole time he's obviously in the 280-300 lb range and anyone with eyeballs can tell lol

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
when trump asked putin if he meddled in the election, and putin said no, and trump was like "ok"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I had no joke completely forgotten jwff sessions

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Trump posted:

We have that a lot. Even -- if they caught this person -- I'm being nice when I use the word "person" -- they probably wouldn't have known what to do. They're not going to put him in jail. And yet -- so there's no -- that middle ground of having that institution, where you had trained people that could handle it and do something about it and find out how sick he really is. Because he is a sick guy, and he should have been nabbed a number of times, frankly.

Your concept and your idea about school concealed carry -- and it's -- it only works where you have people very adept at using firearms, of which you have many, and -- who would be teachers and coaches -- if the coach had a firearm in his locker, when he ran at this guy -- that coach was very brave -- saved a lot of lives, I suspect.

But, if he had a firearm, he wouldn't have had to run. He would have shot, and that would have been the end of it. And this would only be, obviously, for people that are very adept at handling a gun. And it would be -- it's called concealed carry, where a teacher would have a concealed gun on them.

They'd go for special training, and they would be there, and you would no longer have a gun-free zone. "Gun-free zone," to a maniac -- because they're all cowards -- a gun-free zone is "Let's go in and let's attack, because bullets aren't coming back at us."

And if you -- if you do this -- and a lot of people are talking about it -- it's certainly a point that we'll discuss -- but concealed carry for teachers and for people of talent -- of that type of talent -- so let's say you had 20 percent of your teaching force -- because that's pretty much the number -- and you said it -- an attack has lasted, on average, about three minutes.

It takes five to eight minutes for responders -- for the police to come in. So the attack is over. If you had a teacher with -- who was adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly.

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
"YMCA" somehow becoming the 2020 campaign theme song and Trump doing his patented double-handjob dance the whole time

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9uvX_A-x80

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

J. P. Beagley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yUko1YCuxY

warning: don't watch this if you want to live

this one was always too cringe for me

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Vim Fuego posted:

same. it's shocking the amount of poo poo that we have forgotten about over the years. too much content!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pook Good Mook posted:

Omg when he decided an interview was over and he just sat down at the Resolute Desk and pretended to read the lone piece of paper intently

lol that was so loving good, he was so bad at pretending. someone please post the video

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Harrow posted:

I think they thought they'd be getting Onion Biden back but instead the Onion is satirizing Biden as an actual politician now and once again never loving missing so the libs are mad

They think the Onion is run by butthurt bernie bros

Yah love to see it

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Pook Good Mook posted:

Omg when he decided an interview was over and he just sat down at the Resolute Desk and pretended to read the lone piece of paper intently

lmao that was a good one

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

when everyone except Spicy got to meet the pope and dersh whining he can't go to parties no more

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pook Good Mook posted:

you're going to need to be more specific

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

Fallen Rib

Vim Fuego posted:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Brogeoisie posted:

that time he threw paper towels at crowd of hurricane maria victims like he was a celeb chucking shirts at a Yankees game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEe7_zgZbuI

first time seeing this was definitely a moment where my brain lurched towards wherever it is now

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol wait found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF8lzCL5ncE&t=510s

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

when putin gave trump the bugged soccer ball

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

for any young posters who are having trouble getting laid, this should be in the dictionary under "the look"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJvve5ToxrE