Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

charging my crystals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
seems junior is taking this harder than his old man lol

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

when the final trump thread is closed BONGHITZ will finally catch up after 4 long years

bonghitz waits for us to catch up every month, one by one the quotes hes bookmarked come to life until waiting iis filled

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Good soup! posted:

charging my crystals

Biden ur time eh

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Good soup! posted:

charging my crystals

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

Vim Fuego posted:

democrats delendi sunt

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Good soup! posted:

Yeah don't be a weirdo and cry and derail poo poo in qcs (lol) or other places and youll be fine, no one cares about gang tags, people that do are strange they're just goofy avatar poo poo

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Joe Biden is His Excellency?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/RatsEveryHour/status/1325498318026366978

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

i am so angry yet un-surprised yet even angrier that i'm un-surprised

sig by Heather Papps

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

where's my bidenbux

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

tonight on action news 10 at 11, is your parent a member of a subforum gang? signs to watch for and more

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Numberwang!!! posted:

where's my bidenbux

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/frates/status/1325536897448488962

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Biden promised funding for plexiglass dividers and he still hasn't delivered

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

they never aired the episode of naked and afraid where they went to fantasy island

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Good soup! posted:

charging my crystals

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
there are government thugs in my home shrinking my windows!!!

Numberwang!!!
Jul 24, 2019

lol this is from a year ago, he's gonna die before he's sworn in

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress you

sig by Heather Papps

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

gently caress you

sig by Heather Papps

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
A few years back I was at a nerd conference in St Louis (a very well-run conference with a super-generous "scholarship" program, so they don't get much better) and after the last day there was a huge mob in the conference hotel around the main bar, and two bartenders were working their asses off serving all these overpaid software people and it made me sad

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Chris James 2 posted:

gently caress you

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Good soup! posted:

charging my crystals

dont stop, the orb is close to opening a permanent gateway 2 the piss dimension

the event horizon went there already

the crew saw such wonderful things

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

https://twitter.com/dril_gpt2/status/1325372545885999104

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

i think all my well-meaning lib friends are getting radicalized because this is pretty much their energy when treating an internet chud who wants to "move forward together" and "stay friends" this weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stJ-d8ua6lY

you love to see it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

MadJackal posted:

I think I'm going to keep my twitter feed just as it is, with the content naturally tapering off rather than pruning off all the poll stuff.

But I also I kinda want to tell Nate Silver to take a couple days off and shut his jizz-flecked mouth for two whole seconds instead of spouting off about the difficulties of polling low income PoCs who support TRSUMP.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

im lovin it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

clockwork chaos posted:

I've seen this pop up recently, idk if this is true or not and I'll trust anything anyone says about cops before i trust a cop to be good but I'd like to believe haha :smithicide:

harris was big in campaigning against the trans panic defense, that's easily verifiable:

quote:

"We need to be able to understand who the victims are and explain why who they are can never be argued as a justification for their demise," said San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris, who organized the conference. As many as 200 prosecutors and law enforcement officers are expected to attend the event, which is sponsored by gay, lesbian and transgender groups along with the state and national associations of district attorneys.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

loving hell went wayyyy off the deep end and was just straight tripping last night off that edible, I'm actually all outta dry bud so I think it's time for another loooong rear end break for me

Gonna wait till the next holiday weekend at the earliest tbh, not having to see family and argue about Trump this year owns

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

trump trurkp TRUMP

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1325540827498770433?s=20

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Goth Odell Beckham posted:

i think all my well-meaning lib friends are getting radicalized because this is pretty much their energy when treating an internet chud who wants to "move forward together" and "stay friends" this weekend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stJ-d8ua6lY

you love to see it

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Numberwang!!! posted:

lol this is from a year ago, he's gonna die before he's sworn in

It's just a stutter!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I don't think touchers CAN be successfully organized because their empty days are made up entirely of corporate ratfink games and they like it that way.

I think that they SHOULD NOT be organized because the work is inherently socially damaging and should merely be ceased, like policing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ramadu posted:

trump trurkp TRUMP

sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown