Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

yo im getting real loving pissed off at the establishment corporate cucklord dems blaming progressives

Why even pay attention to this right now? It's a needless distraction from real issues and problems facing us at the moment. Until there's been a complete dissection of the numbers and results, it's useless to look beyond the immediate problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

new thread title

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
friends, it's time we all drank from the tea of friendship and vomit out the demons of division. join me in this political journey as we encounter opinions, policies, and compromises we never thought we would in the pursuit of unity.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

a retirement home? or your retirement home?

gently caress you!!!!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
AYOO BILLIONAIRES

all i got left are microns of a penny you want those too??

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Laplacean Demon posted:

does four seasons total landscaping have a franchise in las vegas?????????????

yeah but it's called one season total landscaping

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

radical meme posted:

Why even pay attention to this right now? It's a needless distraction from real issues and problems facing us at the moment. Until there's been a complete dissection of the numbers and results, it's useless to look beyond the immediate problems.

because those assholes are the reason why any progressive change to try and make things better for the rest of us will be killed in the loving crib

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

smarxist posted:

new thread title

Lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/Bolshevik420/status/1325557347343880192?s=19

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Agrajag posted:

AYOO BILLIONAIRES

all i got left are microns of a penny you want those too??

of course

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
People have been receiving memos asking for their resignation or they'll be fired tomorrow btw

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

2DCAT posted:

People have been receiving memos asking for their resignation or they'll be fired tomorrow btw

Incredible

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Admiral Ray posted:

friends, it's time we all drank from the tea of friendship and vomit out the demons of division. join me in this political journey as we encounter opinions, policies, and compromises we never thought we would in the pursuit of unity.

im gonna bust into your house and kick you in the balls!

also spit in your tea

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Der Meister posted:

guess I should sit down and play the one I have then

If you've never experienced motion aiming before, you're in for a real treat! It's no mouse, but it makes headshots possible (not that those are actually important in Doom).

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Good soup! posted:

My wife's uncle (uncle in law, is that a thing idk) is a school principal and super progressive and has been driving the chud fringe of the family to the point of cutting themselves off because he has been relentlessly dunking on them on social media openly and texting memes and poo poo and been laughing his rear end off about it (he's not crazy about Biden either) and I gotta say, respect

Lol that owns

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

2DCAT posted:

How many people?

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed

My Grandma watched Copeland's show he hosted with his wife daily. She was the sweetest old woman you could ask for, not an ounce of hate in her. The last two years of her life she started repeating the hateful, racist garbage she heard on TV. Before she died she asked to be buried in her MAGA hat.

gently caress these loving brainwashers.

Cyber Punk 90210 has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Nov 8, 2020

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

2DCAT posted:

lol

are you safe or are you on the getting the memo too?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

2DCAT posted:

One weird trick to filling positions

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

magiccarpet posted:

pyf butthurt family member

My mom who voted for Clinton in '16 and then decided she regretted it as soon as Comey made news and waffled back and forth until a year later deciding I was right and they should have voted for Bernie having one final argument with dad while on her deathbed in '17.

Or my dad who I discovered donated $60 to the heritage foundation... because I've been going through his finances since he died in July.

Man, gently caress the Trump years. I don't give a gently caress about how lovely centrist Biden's gonna be, if you can't find joy in us overthrowing that two-bit despot then I pity you.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

"if you really wanna win elections, be a smarter sociopath"

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Atoramos posted:

My mom who voted for Clinton in '16 and then decided she regretted it as soon as Comey made news and waffled back and forth until a year later deciding I was right and they should have voted for Bernie having one final argument with dad while on her deathbed in '17.

Or my dad who I discovered donated $60 to the heritage foundation... because I've been going through his finances since he died in July.

Man, gently caress the Trump years. I don't give a gently caress about how lovely centrist Biden's gonna be, if you can't find joy in us overthrowing that two-bit despot then I pity you.

Good points, but nothing matters.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Elephanthead posted:

Good points, but nothing matters.

what about trump

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

rush limbaugh stayed alive to watch trubbo eat it lol

lol

slopJoe 2020330 posted:

if Q doesn't post again i would like to double down on the conspiracy saying they're paid by the trump campaign

the weird old guy who stole 8chan away from the handicapped kid stepped down from running the site a few days ago

lots of people suspected he was the current Q voice actor but who knows

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

deadwing posted:

lol i think the picture of the kitchenette at 'Trump HQ' deserves some attention by itself

the STOP THE FRAUD tweet printed out on top of all of the cabinets, complete with twitter warning :discourse:

e: lmao the tweet on the toaster oven

huh

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

2DCAT posted:

you should just start showing up at the white house again saying joe personally told you you have your job back

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

just give me some of the alien alloys

i'm an actual scientist, with a lab and poo poo. give me the alien alloys and a week and i'll tell you if they're real or bullshit

(they're bullshit)

(BUT WHAT IF)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

2DCAT posted:

great. more job openings for me

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

im gonna bust into your house and kick you in the balls!

also spit in your tea

my tea is more powerful than your spit and will cleanse it of its negative energies. namaste.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

just give me my loving alien alloys

and tell me what the gently caress is buzzing around our skies

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Everyone knows this is the final Trump thread... Part One.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Log082 posted:

just give me some of the alien alloys

i'm an actual scientist, with a lab and poo poo. give me the alien alloys and a week and i'll tell you if they're real or bullshit

(they're bullshit)

(BUT WHAT IF)

We need to activate the XCOM project.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Atoramos posted:

I don't give a gently caress about how lovely centrist Biden's gonna be, if you can't find joy in us overthrowing that two-bit despot then I pity you.

Imagine all the poo poo Clinton did that was completely overshadowed by sticking his dick in a recent college grad (that the media had 12-ring circus over, nonstop), or the poo poo Obama got up to that we have yet to hear about. This poo poo is just literally how American governance is.

Trump's sole crime that libs care about was saying the quiet part through a series of megaphones like what Bart Simpson made that one time.

I'm very sorry about your family though. :(

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao when trungus just cancels operation warp speed this week and nobody does anything to stop him.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

chuds seem real mad about this in any tweet with people saying americans have to start working together.

between this and AOC saying they should start screenshotting tweets, they're melting down over it. this is exactly the kind of poo poo the right does all the time, I'm presuming because of projection and all that

https://twitter.com/McAdooGordon/status/1324886628859588611

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Agrajag posted:

THSI IS loving WHY I CANT ENJOY BIDEN NARROWLY WINNING BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE BUTTCHUG WILL MAKE SURE THINGS WONT GET FUCKIGN BETTER AND US POOR FUCKS WILL CONTINUE TO GET SQUEEZED FOR EVERY LAST FRACTION OF A PENNY

AOC and crew doing their best to put the fear of god into them re 2022 but I’m not holding out hope

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
I hope we all haven't forgotten about all our fav transition period trump moments like the trump website where you could apply for white house jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Numberwang!!! posted:

lol this is from a year ago, he's gonna die before he's sworn in

It's Bidens birthday on the 20th of November!
He'll be turning 78 years old :classiclol: