Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Cavauro posted:

evil uno does not like his name being shortened to "nick" in real life and hates seeing the letter K added to his name besides. the shittiness factor has nothing to do with it. He loves taking a big poo poo and talking about making GBS threads.

What are you talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

She's mediocre in the ring at best. She really, really connected with the Impact audience as a character, was really over when she won the Knockouts belt, and then did a lot of fun stuff with Rosemary and the Bunny stuff. She's definitely way more character than wrestler.

She was really good pre-Impact. Her stuff as part of the Kimber Bombs with Kimber Lee was great, and her feud with Courtney Rush/Rosemary has been going on for years and has had some great matches. At one point, she was SHIMMER & Tag champ and WSU world champ.

There's a DVD of her feud with Rosemary in SMASH that is really good. It ended in a really fun cage match.

Also, if you wanna spend a few hours laughing, watch her Master of the Multiverse stuff on YouTube.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

I Before E posted:

Umthe nickname is mostly causing a stir in this thread because it uses Uno's shoot name, which I agree is kind of a jerk move when it's a guy like Uno who likes to keep that sort of thing private.

Exactly. He's not a fan and i know its impossible in this day and age for guys at his level to have that certain degree of anonymity but I try to respect it when I can (i know I should have just not posted, blame me for being bored)

Cavauro posted:

evil uno does not like his name being shortened to "nick" in real life and hates seeing the letter K added to his name besides. the shittiness factor has nothing to do with it. He loves taking a big poo poo and talking about making GBS threads.

Also true. On both counts.

So can I post here or what or have I been chased away with the pitchforks?

P.s. I did ask Uno to do an AMA here, odds are unlikely, refer to privacy post quoted above lol

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Cavauro posted:

lovely Nicolas doesn't sound as fun.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I would like put forward a motion to just move on from this entire thing and never mention it again.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

DM Punk posted:

lovely Nicolas doesn't sound as fun.

former WWE tag-team champ with Braun Strowman

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

What are you talking about

facts

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Stab is 100% Evil Uno.

This is cool and good.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

https://twitter.com/__AKUMA/status/1325567423878193154

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/ReneePaquette/status/1325496071359926278

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I think gently caress Alberto Del Rio forever is something we can all get behind.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

just an absolutely vile piece of poo poo. its a shame he'll never truly be blackballed from the industry because its so drat carny, but gently caress. i wish he could just go away forever.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Someone write it down, Ryan Satin was correct in a take

Related, what would the legit sports equivalent of someone who blew it for themselves like ADR did be?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Related, what would the legit sports equivalent of someone who blew it for themselves like ADR did be?

Ray Rice?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Oscar Pistorius?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

forkboy84 posted:

Oscar Pistorius?

yeah it's this

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

He apologized and had kept his nose clean since

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Mike Tyson sorta. Sure he came back but it wasn't nearly the same.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1325577603235766272

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

ChrisBTY posted:

Mike Tyson sorta. Sure he came back but it wasn't nearly the same.

michael vick is another one. He lost tens of millions of dollars and spent about 2 years of his prime in jail

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

:hmmyes:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1325506999006752768

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hey guys, if Stab posts about Uno, Stu, Kevin, Sami or others, please assume he knows what he's talking about since he's literally friends with them and worked with them in some form or another and try not calling him out and attacking him.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

But it's not fair that they're all friends and I'm notttttt

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

hey guys, if Stab posts about Uno, Stu, Kevin, Sami or others, please assume he knows what he's talking about since he's literally friends with them and worked with them in some form or another and try not calling him out and attacking him.

Had no idea, and I apologise. Rovert is still very fresh in our memories.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The Dark Order is one of the most entertaining factions wrestling has ever had and their skits are genuinely funny

That's right Uno, I said it

Fight me

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Oh poo poo don't really fight me I'd get killed

We need to get John Silver posting here too he's rad

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Orange Carlisle posted:

Oh poo poo don't really fight me I'd get killed

We need to get John Silver posting here too he's rad

I feel like he would get banned almost immediately.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Johnny Postee

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Vince MechMahon posted:

I feel like he would get banned almost immediately.

yeah but imagine how delightful that 8 hours would be

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Yeah it bums me out that there are people out there not getting a Misawa reference. Like I understand why but still it’s Misawa.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

gently caress it, go for broke, light the Bixensignal and get a Big Biceps Tony AMA in here.

Judging by how much he talks at events though we might need to increase the maximum post length.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

Everyone knows he knows them so nobody was doubting that he knew, it was the literal rovert-style “I know something you don’t and I’m not telling teehee!” post that rubbed people the wrong way.

Should have just posted nothing, or started off with “the person in question doesn’t like the name please knock off the guessing game”.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Casual Butcher is always the best anything.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

History Comes Inside! posted:

Everyone knows he knows them so nobody was doubting that he knew, it was the literal rovert-style “I know something you don’t and I’m not telling teehee!” post that rubbed people the wrong way.

Should have just posted nothing, or started off with “the person in question doesn’t like the name please knock off the guessing game”.

Yep, and I think a lot of us had hoped we'd learned from the Rovert experience in here and would do better.

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
EDIT: Not worth it, sorry.

This beautiful man doesn't need such besmirchment in his life:

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1325258359797395456

Hammond Egger fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 9, 2020

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Respectfully asking you all to stop with this dumb derail and post more wrestlers on social media

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

The top face of WWE imo

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
sometimes I wonder why nobody's hosed with sami for being vocal on twitter like this but I imagine vince looks at it and goes 'that guy's really into his heel gimmick! keep making fun of those lefties hah hah hah hah'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

essentially correct. he directly tells vince that's what he is doing and then kisses him on the forehead