Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

this must be performance art surely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

ThomasPaine posted:

https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/status/1325768660485541888

Who can tell?

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I'm not racist, I charge two Indian people loads of money for a basic human right!

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

brief UX point - if possible, an "add to basket" option on the shop page under the fudges, once you have product photos, could prevent people having to click into each fudge subtype's page and add stuff from there. smoother basketing means more impulse purchases!

the quick view thing is ok but, uh, not all that quick. and doesn't have any descriptions, which you are doubtless aware of

e: your address auto-complete is picking up addresses that aren't in the selected country field. i nearly sent some fudge to thailand

Jedit posted:

White text on a mainly white background is not great.

E: there's also no way to order a variety box. Putting five items in the basket charges full price.

Duly noted and added to action list. Cheers.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Camrath posted:

Duly noted and added to action list. Cheers.

Ach, just ordered before you did that

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Ash Crimson posted:

Ach, just ordered before you did that

Your order has come through fine; I'll be dispatching it tomorrow :)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
She's American is trending and it's half people talking about the 1975 and half people calling Kilclooney a fuckwit.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
can we stop posting incredibly racist tweets ITT thanks

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

So after poking around, it seems that the £15 box is not actually doable with the backend I have set up (and what I thought I had set up for it is something different. duh.). Or at least, is not obvious.

So, as a replacement please use the following coupon code to get five bags for the price of four.

Coupon code: Roastbeefisbest

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Julio Cruz posted:

can we stop posting incredibly racist tweets ITT thanks

He's a member of the House of Lords and former Deputy Leader of the UUP, it's notable.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean I don't know that it's particularly notable, I mostly just found him being massively stupid kind of funny.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Talking of monster munch, does anyone else have a problem with the multipacks in the shops are one flavour only?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

forkboy84 posted:

He's a member of the House of Lords and former Deputy Leader of the UUP, it's notable.
Orangeman bad.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

notaspy posted:

Talking of monster munch, does anyone else have a problem with the multipacks in the shops are one flavour only?

No, because pickled onion is the only flavour that's allowed.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Guavanaut posted:

Orangeman bad.

One of life's great truths that

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

mediaphage posted:

Lol. That struck me too. Conservatives are the same everywhere.

Edit: lool

https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/status/1325766477841043461?s=20

What's even funnier is this exact same thing happened already when he referred to varadkar as The Indian like three years ago

It's extremely deliberate poo poo stirring

kustomkarkommando fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Nov 9, 2020

Lord Bob
Jun 1, 2000

Camrath posted:

Dark Chocolate and Chilli

I'd managed to swear off sugary things almost entirely for a couple years at this point but this broke my spirit and I hold you fully responsible for when I'm fat again but also no regrets.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
And claimed it was because of twitter's character limit. Not got that excuse anymore.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Guavanaut posted:

And claimed it was because of twitter's character limit. Not got that excuse anymore.

THE TWITTERS MADE ME DO IT

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010

Camrath posted:

So after poking around, it seems that the £15 box is not actually doable with the backend I have set up (and what I thought I had set up for it is something different. duh.). Or at least, is not obvious.

So, as a replacement please use the following coupon code to get five bags for the price of four.

its cool, think of the extra money as a donation of sorts

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

ThomasPaine posted:

Unionism? It would explain a lot

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
goons across the land torn between getting cheaper fudge or refusing to bear false witness against the superior monster munches

Misty Fog
Aug 18, 2020

notaspy posted:

Why would you want any other flavour than the best flavour?

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

The Lord in question is apparently the yellow eyed demon from Legion:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Please do not post cyanide poisoned corpses itt.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

New spitting image is a bit over the top.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Camrath posted:

Cart is completely broken in Firefox, won't display at all.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Beefeater1980 posted:

The worrying thing?
This is the picture he chose to be his public one.
There are worse photos.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/status/1325833621530419200

Done and dusted!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

My "Racist NO." shirt is getting a lot of questions already answered by the shirt.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Nov 9, 2020

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Nooo the whiskey fudge is out of stock.

The fudge king cometh and the fudge king taketh away.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Oh look it's a day where I get to point at the state of Unionist politicians in Northern Ireland and say "Look at what we've had to deal with for the last century." Must be a Monday.

He made almost the exact comment verbatim to Leo Varadkar while he was the sitting Taoiseach. No disciplinary action from the House of Lords, of course.

Pencils R Cool
Feb 16, 2011

Beefeater1980 posted:

Could never steal the Fairy Flute from this bad lad in Final Fantasy IX, that 1/256 chance just wasn't worth the hassle.

Noxville
Dec 7, 2003

Not knowing her name yet knowing she is half Indian is quite a claim.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

I don't give a poo poo who he is, exposing people to racism is a bad thing, hth

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

I don't give a poo poo who he is, exposing people to racism is a bad thing, hth

oh good, if you're not exposed to it that means it probably just goes away on its own

this man helped draft the loving Sunningdale Agreement ffs

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Noxville posted:

Not knowing her name yet knowing she is half Indian is quite a claim.

The chapo bit about "race mixing terminators" is evergreen.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Nilbop posted:

oh good, if you're not exposed to it that means it probably just goes away on its own

this man helped draft the loving Sunningdale Agreement ffs

cool cool, I'll start writing the 14 words on peoples' walls then, gotta expose people to as much racism as possible and then they'll get herd immunity or something

there are hundreds of (slightly) notable racists in this country but we don't fill this thread up with all their shite because that would be an extremely unpleasant experience for a lot of people

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Jesus loving Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutapii
Jun 24, 2020

thespaceinvader posted:

Also, the answer to 'gyms need accurate demographic data to secure funding' is not 'provide demographic data more accurately' it's 'remove that requirement which has no loving need to exist at all'.

Given women still face challenges men don't, is it not reasonable to measure if women and men are getting even access to services, and try and track down inequities from that data? You should account for people who wanted to be third-gender/nonbinary, find a way of accounting for specific pressures trans people face that cis women don't, etc. But closing off the data to monitor sex discrimination as a whole to avoid trans discrimination seems a bit short-sighted.