Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

ZearothK posted:

Okay, I think I finally got Battlemage Irene in a good place thanks to the Magic Duplication mastery. I am still missing Magic Armor and have no way to craft it, but she's at least on par with Albus now in terms of damage and she can both regen and bounce back from death, so that's good.

The only party member I still don't have a good grasp on is Kylie. Her attacks feel very weak, even the ones using special protocols (exception for her overcharge, which is monstrous). Her support abilities (Awaken Protocol, Confusion Protocol and Hacking) are super clutch, but her damage is usually not enough to even finish off low health enemies and her drones aren't exactly a good source of damage compared to Giselle's animal summons. Any pointers on how to build her mastery board? Do I need to get into the crafting mines to upgrade her weapons and drones?

Ya unfortunately magic armor is what really really sets battle mage irene up as a god among insects.

I have had some pretty cool success with kylie by making her a hacker class taking basically all the hacking and scholar sets that make numbers go up esp block, and then putting her in a pack of enemies with reactive matrix protocol it gives her 30% block and vivi will attack any enemy that tries to attack her, this has 3 big ups over counter attack, 1 it happens before the enemy attacks her, it does not cause her time units to increase and its ranged.
However as someone said you basically have to go deep into crafting with kylie if you want her to be able to do any damage at all, for me right now shes got like 100% crit chance and is criting for like 2-3 k not suuuper amazing but she can mow down the chaff. Also there's a mastery that i forget what its called but it increases the time units of an enemy hit multiple times by the same debuff, this basically makes kylies attack protocol with the ice attack add like 80 time untis to anything it hits had some success with that

edit: also i think reactive matrix protocol synergies with giselles covering fire and if you have the friendship bonus where you attack enemies your friend fails to kill

SpRahl fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Oct 25, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
Kylie has a mastery called Consecutive Attack that does what it says on the tin - your next attack happens twice in succession and you can use to blow people up super hard. It works on her big AoE ultimate too so Overcharge, you can run her into the middle of a mob of anything and just pop the entire crowd

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I just set the whole stage on fire with two immortal flamethrower drones and call it day

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
When I beat the game, my Kylie set up was basically using the skills to effectively give unlimited usages of her protocol. So unlimited holograms, her special multi-hit attack, etc. She was busy doing support most of the time that her special came off "cooldown" enough to occasionally get rid of a problem if needed.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Anyone have a good build for martial artist Irene?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Tae posted:

When I beat the game, my Kylie set up was basically using the skills to effectively give unlimited usages of her protocol. So unlimited holograms, her special multi-hit attack, etc. She was busy doing support most of the time that her special came off "cooldown" enough to occasionally get rid of a problem if needed.

Yeah, I've found a lot of problems can be solved by having Kylie huff some spray cans to instantly overcharge and then use that broken protocol to destroy everything in the area.

I have to say, crafting isn't as painful as I feared it would be. Anyways, now to figure out how to get the most ouf of Leton, I guess.

Also, added a link to the Discord of the game to the OP. It is a pretty handy source for help with making builds.

skaianDestiny posted:

Anyone have a good build for martial artist Irene?

Nah, I went full Battle Mage with my Irene, but apparently you need to get Leton to get the most out of Martial Artist, as he unlocks some Masteries for that class.

Anyways, this appears to be endgame Irene builds from the big mastery guide. They're somewhat optimized for farming resources, but seems to be a pretty strong basis for a Martial Artist.

ZearothK fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Oct 31, 2020

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

ZearothK posted:

I have to say, crafting isn't as painful as I feared it would be. Anyways, now to figure out how to get the most ouf of Leton, I guess.

Give him the mastery that upgrades frostbite to freeze, profit

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

SpRahl posted:

Give him the mastery that upgrades frostbite to freeze, profit

What is its name? Is that a mastery I should drop from some beast or something? I tried to search for freeze on the mastery list and I've got nothing, so I probably can't even research it.

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008

ZearothK posted:

What is its name? Is that a mastery I should drop from some beast or something? I tried to search for freeze on the mastery list and I've got nothing, so I probably can't even research it.

"Absolute Zero" is the mastery, it drops from Pretty much all of the frost dragons the earliest mission I think you can get it from is the Albino Negoori in mission 35 even if it doesn't drop kill them enough times and you can still craft it.
Honestly though I haven't looked into how to build Leton I just kinda slapped some random mastery sets on him and I haven't messed around with the superstar class much. But I cant really think of a reason you wouldn't take absolute zero freeze is basically stun but unlike stun is resisted by like 20% of enemies rather than 80% and yes Absolute zero works on frostbite grenades and its glorious. Masteries that increase chance to inflict frost bite obviously are good with this.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

SpRahl posted:

"Absolute Zero" is the mastery, it drops from Pretty much all of the frost dragons the earliest mission I think you can get it from is the Albino Negoori in mission 35 even if it doesn't drop kill them enough times and you can still craft it.
Honestly though I haven't looked into how to build Leton I just kinda slapped some random mastery sets on him and I haven't messed around with the superstar class much. But I cant really think of a reason you wouldn't take absolute zero freeze is basically stun but unlike stun is resisted by like 20% of enemies rather than 80% and yes Absolute zero works on frostbite grenades and its glorious. Masteries that increase chance to inflict frost bite obviously are good with this.

lol, that sounds great. I actually haven't fought any of the Draki, I guess the most reliable way to get that mastery would be to capture an Albino Negoori with Giselle and level that up?

Speaking of Giselle, I love it how in 6.4 during the training mission against the rest of the team she disses them so hard as she takes each down that her entire team gets buffs.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

And finished the campaign, started working on the violent cases and some of the shooter street sidequests I neglected while I wait for the DLC later this week. Did feel somewhat abrupt, but was a nice epilogue for everyone that hinted at what's coming for season 2. I imagine the new chapter will serve as a bridge between S1 and S2.

One question, was Carter's plan always to use the Spoonists to attack the Fortress of Suffering or did he change his mind after the confrontations with John and Heixing? I think I understand he was working for Edward to make the situation worse in Windwall and that Carter was supposed to take over the Spoonists and get them out of there in time for the elections, but I get the impression things were derailed after Carter became Sharky.

Incidentally, I checked out average elimination per mission at the end and was surprised to see my Sion didn't break into the top 3 when I expected him to be a serious #1 contender. It was Giselle, followed by Heixing, Albus and only then Sion. I guess Albus did a lot of work with those counterattacks and forestallments when I wasn't paying attention.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
https://steamcommunity.com/games/470310/announcements/detail/2914353754861252304

quote:

Hello everyone, this is the Troubleshooter dev team.

First of all, we would like to thank you all for enjoying our game.

Today, we would like to announce the situation of the dev team ask for your understanding.

Last summer, the dev team tried to focus on developing the game, but the result was far from what we have planned. As a result, Troubleshooter has not had an update for about two months. However, we are planning to update our first DLC Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children – White Lion and Black Witch on November 16, P.M 11(GMT + 9).

We are going to release the DLC for free hence there will be no extra charges. We originally planned for Bianca and Alisa to join Albus in the main episode, but due to the development schedule, we were unable to do so. White Lion and Black Witch is a story about Bianca and Alisa. The episode will be playable after you finish the main episode: Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children.

1. Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children – White Lion and Black Witch DLC update schedule

We have been planning to release the DLC earlier but have kept you waiting for a long time due to our lack of ability. We are deeply sorry about that. Currently, we have completed the base work, but we still have scenario missions and translations to do.

For the above reason, on November 16, we will be going to update the first mission of DLC, which will be a story about how Bianca and Alisa join Albus. After then, for every one to two weeks, we will be going to update the scenario mission. There will be a total of 8 scenario missions and one violent case.
We understand that you have been waiting for an update for a long time. The dev team has failed to meet the deadline. We are deeply sorry about it. However, we thought releasing playable content that is not fully prepared is the worst choice we can make. The dev team concluded to choose quality over quantity.

After we finish updating the DLC, new illustrations and BGM will be updated to the art book and the soundtrack.

We apologize for the inconvenience we brought despite all your support.

Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children – White Lion and Black Witch DLC content guide
- 9 scenario missions (Last scenario mission of chapter 6 + all scenario missions of chapter 7)
- 1 violent case
- Level 50 items
- New mastery and systems

2. Troubleshooter: Banished Children update schedule

There is no project running at the moment. Thanks to your support, we have been able to develop our Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children this year. However, developing Troubleshooter: Banished Children will take at least a year, judging by the dev team’s capability.

For us, a year is a very long time. There are too many factors to consider; including the fact that we might not be able to maintain the dev team. Therefore, we cannot promise you when we will start the project. To resolve anxiety factors, we are going to mainly focus on improving Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children. We are going to improve the content and add more quests and additional elements to make the game richer.

We are sorry to let you down with the news. We will find a way to start the project Troubleshooter: Banished Children as soon as we finish updating the DLC.

I think this is a case of the devs being way too generous with DLC, if it seems like they might have financial issues keeping the team together for the sequel. 90% of the comments for the announcement are people saying they'd totally buy paid DLC like cosmetics or help fund a kickstarter.

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
I hope they are able to create the sequel that they want to make. I had already purchased the art book to give them more money.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Yeah, I'd have been perfectly fine with paying for the extra chapter and two new characters, would have been a decent way to finance the second game/season.

In the Discord some people did say that the Korean indie culture is very harsh, so the company is expected to release that chapter for free because they said it'd be free otherwise their office would be burnt down or something. Same with having to implement MP, but from that report the Korean side is likewise supportive of more paid content to make sure Dandylion can make season 2, so there's at least that.

Speaking of, I kind of wish they didn't spend dev time on MP. The XCOMs and Divinity: Original Sin 2 all have versus modes and they're dead as hell despite the much larger community. Coop could be fun, either dropping in to control some characters in a friends' scenario missions or each player bringing four of their team to violent cases, but I also don't see it moving that many sales.

Honestly, the best investment they could do would be hiring a proper localization team or having someone fluent in English on-board, also having someone whose full time job is marketing, all things that a publisher could possibly do for them, but I also don't think they'd have made this crazy indie with every single RPG/tactics subsystem in the world if they had a publisher hovering over their shoulders. They have made an excellent game that has only found a fraction of its potential audience in the west due to poor marketing (also their Steam page is pure Engrish, which has certainly lost them sales).

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Any advice on how to get better weapons?

I'm about level 35 and for the most part have been leaning on legendary drops and quest rewards that are from the 20s. Should I just be aiming to upgrade the ones I have or is there somewhere to farm up more level appropriate ones?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

OOrochi posted:

Any advice on how to get better weapons?

I'm about level 35 and for the most part have been leaning on legendary drops and quest rewards that are from the 20s. Should I just be aiming to upgrade the ones I have or is there somewhere to farm up more level appropriate ones?

Honestly I've rarely had a problem having an up to date weapon, or at least one adequate for the cases at hand. I do know the top tier weapons are either legendary drops or crafted (specially the sets), but I didn't have to actively seek them out to complete the story missions on hard.

Anyways, if you are searching for better weapons, the options are to either do the highest level Violent Cases against humans you can manage to (at least on Hard, as some of the tougher enemies with the best loot only show up on Hard and Cruel) or to go deep into the crafting mines (which will either take a lot of money or a lot of dead beasts and robots). You can also just buy a weapon from the Shooter Street shops, they won't be top of the line for their level, but it's a good option if a team member is lagging in the equipment department.

OOrochi
Jan 19, 2017

On my honor as the Dawnspear.
Gotcha. Thanks!

I've been keeping up with most people just fine, especially Sion and Heixing who both deal just silly amounts of damage, but Albus was really falling behind. Got a new boss drop today, so things are looking fine now.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Usually when someone falls behind in performance I find it is time to tweak their mastery board a bit.

Anyways, the first part of the "DLC" is out, accessible after the end of the campaign. It adds some new skins based on the criminal gangs for the main cast and adds Alisa and Bianca, plus some new enemies, masteries, items, songs, etc. Only the first mission is out so far and the new parts will be coming every week or two, until we've got eight story missions and a new violent case.

The plot appears to involve the search for Ramiji, the prophetic painter, who happens to be Bianca's uncle. We're introduced to a new villain whose criminal organization is getting into Wind Wall now that the three gangs in the district are out of business and who's seeking Alisa and Bianca for reasons. Personal guess: This will eventually lead the gang to the Psionic Research Institute, finally giving Leton a reason to be.

Bianca is an Elementalist (Black Mage, Witch) who's a mix of controller/ESP damage. Alisa is a super tanky Warrior (White Knight, Barbarian) with some nice AoE attacks (and taunt, finally). Only played a bit with either so far.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

It'll be nice to finally use a melee swordsman that doesn't get destroyed by other melee swordsmen. Albus is lucky he can guarantee crits on the highest difficulty cuz he would definitely be warming the bench right now if he couldn't.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Bianca's cool

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
So far I don't really feel Alisa is any upgrade from Albus because she can't heal herself at all. Naturally I haven't found all the mastery sets yet but feels like she'll just get whittled down via status or through block.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I found a bug/annoyance with Alisa's Berserker build. If you hit her with anything that cures status ailments, it will cure the Berserk "debuff" causing you to lose all of your stat bonuses except she'll still be uncontrollable. I don't know the exact conditions for this, but I did have the mastery that makes you never attack allies in that mode.

Also Anger Strike seems to be super buggy, in that it will never, ever proc, but in conditions that it should proc, your allies can make support attacks off of the non-attack you didn't make.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Nov 17, 2020

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Clarste posted:

I found a bug/annoyance with Alisa's Berserker build. If you hit her with anything that cures status ailments, it will cure the Berserk "debuff" causing you to lose all of your stat bonuses except she'll still be uncontrollable. I don't know the exact conditions for this, but I did have the mastery that makes you never attack allies in that mode.

Also Anger Strike seems to be super buggy, in that it will never, ever proc, but in conditions that it should proc, your allies can make support attacks off of the non-attack you didn't make.

Yeah, today's patch is meant to have fixed those ones, I think.

Alisa seems very powerful and tanky, but definitely not a character to send solo due to the lack of healing.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

I've been playing around with the new characters and it does feel like Alisa is a less tanky, more smashy Albus. After using her a bunch as a White Knight I've decided to try her as a 1s1k marauder, which should hopefully help her contribute as currently she tends to just explode one or two things in melee and then get slaughtered by ranged or ESP attacks. When she hits something though, drat does she do damage. Cross Slash being multi-hit is so good for guaranteeing kills.

Bianca is somewhat interesting as with the new Witch masteries you can technically become invincible for long stretches of time and rack up a billion buffs, but you'd really need to farm to use Immortality potions to do this reliably. As a Black Mage she just seems like a worse version of Sion.

Also I've only just gotten around to trying out some of the post-ending levels with the Skulls and the Mutant Haven and good god the difficulty spike is real.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Nephthys posted:

I've been playing around with the new characters and it does feel like Alisa is a less tanky, more smashy Albus. After using her a bunch as a White Knight I've decided to try her as a 1s1k marauder, which should hopefully help her contribute as currently she tends to just explode one or two things in melee and then get slaughtered by ranged or ESP attacks. When she hits something though, drat does she do damage. Cross Slash being multi-hit is so good for guaranteeing kills.

Bianca is somewhat interesting as with the new Witch masteries you can technically become invincible for long stretches of time and rack up a billion buffs, but you'd really need to farm to use Immortality potions to do this reliably. As a Black Mage she just seems like a worse version of Sion.

Also I've only just gotten around to trying out some of the post-ending levels with the Skulls and the Mutant Haven and good god the difficulty spike is real.

There's so many good masteries and sets that can absolutely shut down anything an enemy wants to do that never get used and then you do magenta and you get to see all of them being used against you at once. Such a great stage.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

No kidding. "Okay time to start this thing. I'm just gonna run my 85% dodge Leton up to this roof and freeze the snipers and oh, he's dead suddenly?"

I was expecting the close-fire attack but not all 3 snipers simultaneously getting a fire support shot on him and all of them hitting. I played the rest of that mission with my characters in a box under a smoke cloud. I guess it was a bit cocky to start next to the Skulls so I could "take them out quickly."

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
Well, the other thing is that the enemies are generally specialized for the harder levels, like in 46V a ton of dudes have night bonuses in a night map, and in particular the knife dudes have darkness hunter mastery set, which means they're immune to any kind of responsive attack like fire support as long as it's night.

Enemy fire support snipers are always a pain, and skull sniper can end runs by himself since he applies confusion if he kills somebody when he KOs somebody that can't see him.

Pretty sure those snipers all have the mastery that halves dodge too.

RoyalScion fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Nov 25, 2020

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Yeah, my first encounter with the Skull Sniper was rude. Dude nuked one of the cops, then confused Bianca took out Giselle and it only went down from there. I think it was the fastest I got my rear end kicked in the entire game. I am glad this game has stages that actually require you to use all the bullshit you have accumulated in the game, instead of the end game being a long victory lap like the XCOMs. I know there are builds that can trivialize even that, but from what I've looked they use masteries and items that only really drop from those final challenge missions (or sets that take a loooot of crafting to get to), so I'd say those builds are more of a prestige/optimization challenge for solo runs.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Nephthys posted:

As a Black Mage she just seems like a worse version of Sion.

Her moves have longer range than Sion (albeit less AOE), so I think there's value in that.

Not that it really matter since both of them suffer greatly when every single enemy has Impulse Field.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

Clarste posted:

Her moves have longer range than Sion (albeit less AOE), so I think there's value in that.

Not that it really matter since both of them suffer greatly when every single enemy has Impulse Field.

Yeah, a lot of the time with Sion I kind of rely on being able to use AOE so that at least one hit can kill even if some have IF. Going on by one seems a bit more unreliable to me. I've mainly been trying to get her full Witch build up and running though so I still need to try out a full Black Mage build on her.

Is Berserker on Alisa any good? I'm super dubious about losing control over her.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I can't fully test it since I don't have the Lunacy mastery which is part of like half her set bonuses, but in my experience so far, no. Even if you manage to make her completely invincible (which takes some work), the AI is really dumb so it's not especially productive.

Incidentally, there's this weird UI thing where the black clown masks have Lunacy, but it doesn't show a drop rate? Even though I've killed enough of them to unlock that. Is that just normal when you don't have the mastery yet or is something weird going on there?

Clarste fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Nov 26, 2020

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
The recent buffs actually made Alisa quite strong since one of the barb mastery sets now gives physical debuff immunity, so you can’t be stunned/bled/etc.

She still suffers a bit from not having sustain but with some pots and a little bit of luck you can solo 46V with some builds.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Yeah, I got Lunacy and the new buffs and by the golden standard of "can stand in the middle of all the skull snipers and not die, while killing them" she is now officially good.

It's also hilarious when Lunacy gives her like, Immortality and Trance and sometimes even permanent duration buffs.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

I still need to try out barbarian. I've been having too much fun with the new mage masteries so I haven't been playing Alisa at all.

My favorite new mastery might not be the greatest on a certain stage that ruins everything. Not sure if it's just battle mage vigor recovery being bugged yet again or a translation issue.

Magic backflow says it reduces vigor recovery by 10. Does it actually do that or does it make w/e vigor recovery you have worthless and just lower it by 10 every turn. I'm hoping it's a bug cuz magic optimization is so unbelievably stupid on battle mages and I'm tired of skulls ruining everything fun.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

lil baby anime posted:

Magic backflow says it reduces vigor recovery by 10. Does it actually do that or does it make w/e vigor recovery you have worthless and just lower it by 10 every turn. I'm hoping it's a bug cuz magic optimization is so unbelievably stupid on battle mages and I'm tired of skulls ruining everything fun.

I am honestly fine with Skulls ruining stuff since they only show up in like two missions (one being a really short scenario case and the other a violent case specifically built to challenge late game builds). Though I imagine we'll see more of them come Season 2.

That said... I don't have an answer to that question, all I know is that I've literally never had Irene run out of Vigor after getting the battle mage sets.

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

I've never taken Irene's restore vigor skill off of her just to be safe so I also never have any issues with her vigor. I guess it probably doesn't work when silenced though huh.

I was pretty stubborn on trying to make Irene's Martial Artist build work for a long time and I only really went over to Battle Mage at the end and it's definitely the way to keep her relevant in the end game. The healing is just so drat strong, the only thing that's taken her down is that fucker Skull Sniper and the Yasha boss that cocoons you.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

I've got her in a martial artist build that lets her survive and even get an action sometimes, but she's definitely not the star of my team anymore. She never runs out of vigor simply because she doesn't get enough actions before everything around her gets killed by other people.

I feel like she should get like a ranged counterattack or something.

Edit: On an unrelated note, has anyone else started to feel like there's almost no reason to ever use a special attack that's not AoE? Like, I find that the extra delay they add isn't worth doing slightly more damage, so I almost always just use basic attacks. Especially with impulse field further negating the appeal of massive damage. I even removed all of Alisa's skills for her Barbarian mode because she kept wasting her time doing AoE on single targets.

I dunno, I just feel like skill delay might be too much of a penalty in a game that's all about squeezing in as many time units as possible.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Nov 28, 2020

RoyalScion
May 16, 2009
There's a few times, some moves like Sion's lightning strike ignore most cover bonuses so they help with accuracy a lot, or Irene's breakthrough skill ignores block which helps against a ton of enemies.

Otherwise a little bit of damage might let you proc Catharsis or 1S1K.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Maybe it's how I build my characters, but they all do like 6k damage and everyone takes 2 hits no matter what because of Impulse Fields.

One Shot One Kill is obsolete tbh. I took it off of everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephthys
Mar 27, 2010

There are still a decent amount of enemies without Impulse Fields. A lot of bosses seem to rely on having sky-high defenses instead. I just switched my Bianca over to a Blood Wind, 1S1K build and it turns out I was underestimating how good she can be with her mobility and damage. I can basically run her forward, teleport next to the snipers, take them all out and either teleport out or get to enough cover to hide from whats left pretty consistently. I have Alisa using 1s1k as well but for some reason her attacks seem to be a bit inconsistent on what counts as a one shot.

I think I've finally got my builds into good places. I just had the extremely satisfying experience of having Leton basically solo the Skulls by freezing them all while managing to dodge all their stupid sniper poo poo.