Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

TotalHell posted:

Someone thought 40K was the bra size

Thread title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Oh hey this guy did another thing that Facebook wants to show me. I don't know what that is in her hand or why her dress is so many sizes too small.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Some sort of giantess/inflation fetish?

She obviously was much smaller when she got dressed.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Winklebottom posted:

lol someone really saved my ms paint scrunt meowth
Gotta catch them all :v:

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Ugleb posted:

Oh hey this guy did another thing that Facebook wants to show me. I don't know what that is in her hand or why her dress is so many sizes too small.

I thought Kingdom Death was a medieval dungeon crawler?

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

smug jeebus posted:

It's set in spooky pervert anime world.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Harvey Mantaco posted:

spooky pervert anime world.

But you repeat yourself.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

smug jeebus posted:

Why limit yourself to perving over a single genre? I think this is from the pin ups range where the creator apparently sculpts whatever fantasy he was having on the day.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mr. Sunshine posted:

We found the gateway to the forbidden vault, hidden in the vast darkness of BYOB.

https://imgur.com/a/iEutM

the sacred texts!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

Moola posted:

the sacred texts!

Does that make me the green frog and you the weirdo drinking blue alien cow juice?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I'm sure they acquired the IP properly.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Ugleb posted:

Why limit yourself to perving over a single genre? I think this is from the pin ups range where the creator apparently sculpts whatever fantasy he was having on the day.

It's more accurately whatever fantasy the boss (Adam Poots) has that he then asks his artist to put on paper and then get sculpted.

If you watch the line of products he's seemed to develop an increasing fetish for hips. The original designs were simply fairly standard cheese-cakey fantasy with a sprinkling of dicks, but the new ones look like they've emerged from some fascinating source material on human anatomy.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Ugleb posted:

Ahh yes, unclebird ham, a well known gw affiliate

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.

Ugleb posted:

In the Grim Future there is no leg day.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Does that make me the green frog and you the weirdo drinking blue alien cow juice?

im the titty alien cow

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Z the IVth posted:

It's more accurately whatever fantasy the boss (Adam Poots) has that he then asks his artist to put on paper and then get sculpted.

If you watch the line of products he's seemed to develop an increasing fetish for hips. The original designs were simply fairly standard cheese-cakey fantasy with a sprinkling of dicks, but the new ones look like they've emerged from some fascinating source material on human anatomy.

Oh ok, I thought he did most of the sculpting himself which was why KDM took so long to finish.

I noticed the hip fetish long ago, but they do seem to be somehow getting bigger over time. I sometimes wonder why some people are so into unfeasibly large hips then realise I probably don't want to find out.

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Ugleb posted:

Oh ok, I thought he did most of the sculpting himself which was why KDM took so long to finish.

I think it was a mixture of serious feature creep on the original KS as well as (and credit where it is due) actually doing a reasonable job with Chinese quality control and living up to the "boutique" part of it's advertising. It is a titty miniature game but it's gone hard into the Apple school of marketing and presentation when most other garage outfits mail out product in unlabelled ziplocs.

Adam Poots the Elon Musk of miniatures?

Z the IVth fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Nov 8, 2020

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

KDM is a game for mature adults not for babies, the Game of Thrones of board games. If you can't handle it then you're just not mature enough.

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli

Ugleb posted:

They probably didn't even acquire the design properly. Some of the Chinese Lego knockoffs are notorious for ripping off not just actual Lego sets, but fan designs as well.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ugleb posted:

That’s bootleg prices? Geez.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Yeah it's been awhile since I've looked at warham prices but at that point just buy the real thing

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer/...web2x&context=3

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]

This is the result of some tests and doesn't really fit my goals for my necrons so it's not the color scheme I'm going to use, but it does look kinda hella-rad and I want to show it off.

Stephenls fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Nov 9, 2020

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Stephenls posted:

This is the rresult of some tests and doesn't really fit my goals for my necrons so it's not the color scheme I'm going to use, but it does look kinda hella-rad and I want to show it off.

Definitely wrong thread, thats dope as hell.

I hope you used glow in the dark paint.

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Definitely wrong thread, thats dope as hell.

I hope you used glow in the dark paint.

Yeah, wrong thread.

It's Scale75 fluorescent green over a recess wash of Medea Com-Art White (which I think is basically white paint thinned with white ink? Very thin, no speckling out of the airbrush, bad coverage with a brush except perfect in recesses), and then the prominent fluorescent bits are dotted with Vallejo Game Effects Rotten White and hit with Lamenter's Yellow Glaze. So... not glow in the dark.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

There's something a bit Carry On Matron about this. Which probably means nothing to you unless you are British.

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

It seems the guy has only posted a reddit gallery, but there's some real neat poo poo in here.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?

Aniodia posted:

It seems the guy has only posted a reddit gallery, but there's some real neat poo poo in here.

dat floral print :eyepop:

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Absolutely wrong thread, I love the pineapple shirt and the weirdboy.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

don't miss the coconut bra

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Aniodia posted:

Undrilled Barrels 0/10

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Aniodia posted:

Danny Timeshare himself would be proud

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Aniodia posted:

These own

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Aniodia posted:

it astounds me that people will spend this much effort making something awesome but then not spend the extra 20 minutes to clean mold lines and drill gun barrels

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

hahaha

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
https://twitter.com/BBCLondonNews/status/1326124042684948480

loving unpainted tity miniatures

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

That base is hideous.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Eh, comes across as both a mountain and a wave, both good metaphors for a generic-woman figure to be on top of - having climbed a mountain, cresting a wave, etc. The figure probably should have been less detailed as to avoid issues regarding female nudity and beliefs of how the female body ought to be seen, but they got a lady to sculpt it so who am I, as a cis white male, to argue against a woman-made sculpture to women?

The whole "it needs to be a sculpture of an actual woman as there aren't as man sculptures of actual women compared to sculptures of actual men" I've seen from the Guardian and Independent comes across as the kind of argument the 👏more👏👏 female👏👏prison👏👏officers👏 crowd would make.

Also, wrong thread, but not for the usual reason something here is in the wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

DicktheCat posted:

That base is hideous.

Goblin Green rims or nothing.

:colbert: