Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Tacoma wept the day he got off tinder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
vaush is a loser scold who somehow manages to defend using slurs and people forgive him for it while they mock the left for being "class reductionist", and most importantly he's a debate guy which is the most heinous thing one can be

gently caress him

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Shipon posted:

vaush is a loser scold who somehow manages to defend using slurs and people forgive him for it while they mock the left for being "class reductionist", and most importantly he's a debate guy which is the most heinous thing one can be

gently caress him
hmm. haven't listened to him but that sounds pretty bad then. probably not going to listen to that guy.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/CarlBeijer/status/1325260284206977024

aimee terese is actually a child

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
why ever bother having a teleconference if you're not going to have your cameras on

just release a podcast you shitters

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is vaush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTsdKycVZZ4

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
disengaging from twitter “leftist” discourse was the smartest idea I ever had

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
clicked on this and nope

about what's going on there. not whether vaush is like that or not, which as i stated before, i have no idea.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

clicked on this and nope

about what's going on there. not whether vaush is like that or not, which as i stated before, i have no idea.

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1300197204443893760

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Taintrunner posted:

twitter just ruins everyone's brain totally and completely. if you disconnect from it you suddenly realized 95% of the arguments on there don't loving matter at all and people are just playing to a crowd of followers because the dopamine hits from engagement are extremely addictive.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Dreylad posted:

twitter just ruins everyone's brain totally and completely. if you disconnect from it you suddenly realized 95% of the arguments on there don't loving matter at all and people are just playing to a crowd of followers because the dopamine hits from engagement are extremely addictive.

phew, good thing I'm on the forums

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dreylad posted:

Tempora Mutantur posted:

let the glowing yellow quote text fill you will love and recognition

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tempora Mutantur posted:

:pray:

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jizzing and cumming.

e wrong thread

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

my brain is perfectly protected behind 69 layers of irony and 420 logic proof crumple zones surrounded by 80085 contradictory Hot Takes that i believe in totally. try and own me, mortals, i have become the T-men of posting

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1325557102417506304

new felix bit

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
felix changed his twitter avatar to a kamala groyper and it's quite possibly the most grotesque thing i've seen this week, he cannot be stopped

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos

Shipon posted:

felix changed his twitter avatar to a kamala groyper and it's quite possibly the most grotesque thing i've seen this week, he cannot be stopped

Nooooooo. Felix, this one might be too awful, even for you. Like an underserved piece of copper wiring, you can carry this charge, but you'll suffer catastrophic damage in the process. :(

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clibanarius posted:

Nooooooo. Felix, this one might be too awful, even for you. Like an underserved piece of copper wiring, you can carry this charge, but you'll suffer catastrophic damage in the process. :(

tfw a trans woman doesn't wanna go to a men's prison

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

It took a while until she had an actual poisonous take ("Iran Sanctions are not an act of war, thus Trump is still a dove") which was so bad that both Seamus (he deleted it afterwards) and TA had to actively acknowledge it and disprove it.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

What color is the boathouse in Hereford, Felix?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ya know how they say if you make a weird facial expression for too long it will get stuck that way? Felix is going to get locked into one of these personas and he will just have to live with it for the rest of his days.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

What color is the boathouse in Hereford, Felix?

someone has a strapping future in the shadow Parliament!

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

uber_stoat posted:

ya know how they say if you make a weird facial expression for too long it will get stuck that way? Felix is going to get locked into one of these personas and he will just have to live with it for the rest of his days.

permabanned user commiestomper69, etc etc

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Into ALAB using “Friday Night” as a bumper this week

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

it's loving unbearable, at least qanoners are entertaining. w leftists its just endless QTs of dipshit pundits and youtubers i've never heard of. i've muted everything, including RT @s, and now i just have alerts for maybe 4 accounts that are worth reading.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

everytime i get on twitter im banned within a week or two. stopped even trying a year ago, and im happier for it

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

everytime i get on twitter im banned within a week or two. stopped even trying a year ago, and im happier for it

same, stopped reregging the last time i got banned, not for being an incorrigible scamp like usual, but because my twitter handle had the the word Qanon in it so I think I got caught in the purge

Twitter free is the way to be

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

THS posted:

they dont like me calling CIA people mean names

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Felix's new bit is spot on.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

a Loving Dog posted:

they dont like me calling CIA people mean names

the platform is pointless now that theyve given bluechecks extra tools enabling them to completely ignore my demands to “eat my rear end”

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Clibanarius posted:

Gah he really does have a gift for satirising stuff just a bit too close. Kamala Groyper makes me genuinely uncomfortable.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

the idea of someone taking the time to make kamala groyper is epic

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Tempora Mutantur posted:

dead comedy forums don't really compare at this point

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/BronzeHammer/status/1325909649749663744

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
what on earth is the point of saying (correctly) that a bernie sanders would never get the dem nomination...then immediately doing an extended fanfic about bernie's chances if he got the dem nomination

primary twitter really did a number on a lot of brains

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Clipperton posted:

what on earth is the point of saying (correctly) that a bernie sanders would never get the dem nomination...then immediately doing an extended fanfic about bernie's chances if he got the dem nomination

primary twitter really did a number on a lot of brains

people are still relitigating the 2016 primary

the world stopped in november 2016, not many people noticed, fewer cared

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
The world stopped when Prince died (good time to get out of it imo)

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1324755369713807361

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

the chapo crew focusing so much on their antipathy towards college education probably says more about themselves than anything meaningful to say about the world considering college now means a super wide array of things from jucos to ivy league bs, which also misses existing class conflict among those who are college educated

it’s not that far from what it always has been where the ruling class regardless of where there kids go to college end up with immediate bonuses on social and economic relations while some working class kid who manages to get into a ivy is more likely going to get shoved into some junior associate gig paying maybe a starting salary of 40-50k even if it is a prestigious Fortune 500 company (that happens to be ran by the spawn of the wealthier families)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Isn't Chapo that group of self proclaimed leftists who then made a podcast about voting? Or did I mix them up with Pod Save America?