Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1325902624206557191?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1325897442831851520

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Crusader posted:

that dudes face will never not make me laugh

his goatee and complete lack of chin definition reminds me of this :aaaaa:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Probably correct
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1325902978054840320?s=19

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Crusader posted:

that dudes face will never not make me laugh

its the male hillarorb

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

when you think about it it makes perfect sense that the "You're Fired" guy is getting a few more top-level firings in while he still has he chance. He's never gonna be able to fire people this important again. Just like.. aids, attorneys, and contractors.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

sinnesloeschen posted:

fugue > sonata form

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I feel like we're all sleeping on the fact that trump is literally stealing the White House lawn and how funny that is

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
BOOMER *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP* REMOVER *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

:unsmigghh:

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

rona walking onto the Senate floor like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUBGdVaWzeg

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

this makes all the sense. TPRUTM has always been a fat moldy springboard for mitch's greater plans

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

pancake rabbit posted:

lol boy they really gon' try and do it huh

i think its probably just a last "keep the base happy" gambit and barr isn't dumb enough to try and coup the country to keep trum when mitch has everything he wants without him

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

boethius posted:

Ricercar or GET OUT

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Ages posted:

oh sweet jesus, please please please

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

I feel like we're all sleeping on the fact that trump is literally stealing the White House lawn and how funny that is
wait what?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/harrysiegel/status/1325899218507194376

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
wow! president death!

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Ah, so STOLEN ELECTION is the new LOCK HER UP

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

yeah i think this is the deal

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This may come as a shock to some here but it's actually extremely easy to get banned from Parler quite quickly despite it's free speech claims

I think Fox or OANN have been pushing it lately, my dad mentioned it and hes no techie

Laplacean Demon
Jan 20, 2004

Crusader posted:

i never want total landscaping to end

also i kinda hit a wall on giving out the gangtag so if anyone with special mod powers wants to keep doing that feel free

:sad:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

otoh if you keep repeating how it's all rigged and they're stealing it, maybe that discourages people?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im actually dan o'sullivan. i figured you dumdums would have figured it out by now. like, c'mon, i didnt even try to hide it on my twitter its right there

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I took a sick day today and heck, I may take one tomorrow

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

How big a chance do the Ds have winning here? I imagine if the Rs lose there really will be a coup/cw/whatever

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

ex post facho posted:

I watched whiplash last night, that was a pretty good movie

lmao i remember showing the fuckup scene to my students who were like "there's no way that happens in the real world!" :allears:

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Cowpocalypse posted:

who's in charge of the country right now?

no one, country mods are asleep. post swears

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Epic High Five posted:

"sir if you want to get the results overturned and win this election you're going to have to astroturf the white house's comments through a bipartisan media source"

*trump stops listening halfway through the sentence*

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

brugroffil posted:

otoh if you keep repeating how it's all rigged and they're stealing it, maybe that discourages people?

Maybe, but doubling down on trump worked wonders for Congressional Republicans last week so why not again

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

show hands pls

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
I mean a significant number of parler downloads this week had to have come from dunking on chuds in their safe space, I know thats why I have parler

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
posting on twitter dot com about how much better parler dot com is

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

is it actually number 1 in downloads?! wtf :/

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Crusader posted:

yeah i think this is the deal

betting the meeting with barr is about having federal enforcement stomp GA minorities and polling places

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

Another former White House official described the constant angst over how Fox might cover certain White House initiatives, because of the potential blowback from the boss.

“What we were always concerned about inside is that when he’d do a spending deal or make an announcement that was controversial, and then Fox would attack him, and he’d blow it up the next day,” the former official said. “We’d call the hosts and say, ‘Please can you tamp it down a bit?’ Because we were afraid the next day he’d rip it up. . . . They usually were pretty good about working with us.”

hell of a way to run a country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

sinnesloeschen posted:

lmao i remember showing the fuckup scene to my students who were like "there's no way that happens in the real world!" :allears:

Lol