Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Foo Diddley posted:

ah, i see, but "drinking until you remember it doesn't matter" is how a lot of ppl are coping rn

just drink until you dont remember anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

JaneError posted:

i was just wondering today if there was a news thread on here that didn't come with a heaping side of doombraining that i guess some people mistake for leftist wokeness

like, i thought i was pessimistic but

stop arzying milkdrinkers :cheers:

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

D1E posted:

They should be posting in D&D instead of C-SPAM. This sub is for people to laugh at everything terrible happening in the world, not believe it will chamge.

Sorry officer.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Just Post Piss

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

OMG THAT FONT

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Buddykins posted:

just drink until you dont remember anything

there's not enough alcohol in this world to make me forget sailor!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

gregday posted:

https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/status/1325905797495320576

I guess we know what Donnie is doing after Twitter bans him

the second american civil war will break along the twitter/parler line, with facebook soon allying with parler and nextdoor with twitter

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Sarsapariller posted:

At some point some people in this thread are going to have to absorb the reality that Trump does not give a flying poo poo about the law or propriety or whatever. He's going to stay right where he is and keep making noises about how it's all a sham and dare the other side to use force to remove him, and we all get to see who blinks first. Dems are going to have to violate a loving norm to remove him, full stop, and I'm not sure they are capable of doing it. Mitch will encourage this for the sake of the elections on the 5th because he's a nihilist monster.

Alternately:

>Me, checking the basketball rulebook for the 375th time: "But it says here that if the dog does try to play basketball, the refs can just drag him off the court. Refs? REFS?!?"

Our menu changes at 10:30, so you'll have to order something else. I'm sorry.

Cool guy Nice
Nov 6, 2020

by Pragmatica
Posting is not helping anybody cope, it’s making their mind weak and ruining their life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

D1E posted:

The people in this thread aren't ever going to recognize reality - they're still waiting for AOC to come in and save the Democratic party. They're broke-brained in the sense they believe that politics will ever go back to "normal" in this country.

They should be posting in D&D instead of C-SPAM. This sub is for people to laugh at everything terrible happening in the world, not believe it will chamge.

the party will suck rear end yeah sure but no way in hell Trump coups US government. It's pretty loving simple: he's a coward. I don't think more to it than that. He'll scream the entire time that he is the rightful heir or whatever the gently caress but ain't no way he actually tries to commit a coup, that's just fantasy by the Qanon, Mark Levin and 700 club branch of the US (read: loud vocal minority but still minority).

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DrPossum posted:

Our menu changes at 10:30, so you'll have to order something else. I'm sorry.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Dustcat posted:

the second american civil war will break along the twitter/parler line, with facebook soon allying with parler and nextdoor with twitter

nextdoor is the most racist of all of them (which is saying a lot), it would definitely side with parler

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

incredible

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

D1E posted:

The people in this thread aren't ever going to recognize reality - they're still waiting for AOC to come in and save the Democratic party. They're broke-brained in the sense they believe that politics will ever go back to "normal" in this country.

The only thing I've learned the last 4 years is that objective reality is a comforting myth akin to jesus or santa claus.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Cool guy Nice posted:

Posting is not helping anybody cope, it’s making their mind weak and ruining their life.

yeah it owns whats the issue

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
7 different people tryin to provide an emotional/ideological summary of Those People Who Post In This Thread and theyre all different

me personally. i'm just here to meet hot chicks

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Not my POTUS

^ My POTUS

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

stop arzying milkdrinkers :cheers:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cool guy Nice posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a smooth brain is a resilient brain, like a cue ball

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Sarsapariller posted:

At some point some people in this thread are going to have to absorb the reality that Trump does not give a flying poo poo about the law or propriety or whatever. He's going to stay right where he is and keep making noises about how it's all a sham and dare the other side to use force to remove him, and we all get to see who blinks first. Dems are going to have to violate a loving norm to remove him, full stop, and I'm not sure they are capable of doing it. Mitch will encourage this for the sake of the elections on the 5th because he's a nihilist monster.

Alternately:

>Me, checking the basketball rulebook for the 375th time: "But it says here that if the dog does try to play basketball, the refs can just drag him off the court. Refs? REFS?!?"

The Biden people have already released a statement like "the united states government is very capable of removing trespassers from the white house" so I dunno why you think this plan is gonna work.

I mean I don't know why you wouldn't immediately tell the secret service to drag his fat crying rear end out of there in front of every tv camera in the world it would be tremendous content.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Also btw this will all go down during the peak of COVID. Tough to "resist" when half of your friends and family are sick or hospitalized

J. P. Beagley has issued a correction as of 00:29 on Nov 10, 2020

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Not my POTUS

^ My POTUS

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

the only truth of this world is that the simulation will bend over backwards to ensure c-spam is wrong so we have to doompost as much as possible

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
gently caress off we're full

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
turbumbo is gonna wander off to FL come decemberish if not Thanksgiving and he'll not come back

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
who tf came up with the word doompost so i can kill them

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Homeless Friend posted:

I didn't, but I welcome death.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

mrmcd posted:

The Biden people have already released a statement like "the united states government is very capable of removing trespassers from the white house" so I dunno why you think this plan is gonna work.

I mean I don't know why you wouldn't immediately tell the secret service to drag his fat crying rear end out of there in front of every tv camera in the world it would be tremendous content.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
DOOMSCROLLINg

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/Muna_Mire/status/1304783561803825153

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Not my POTUS

^ My POTUS

smooth criminal

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll