Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Everyone keeps sharing it on twitter so I have to show it here:

That was a 3rd and 15 that was easily converted. There's no reason to give that much space, I can't tell if that's bad coaching or if Dunbar was just THAT completely out of his element.

He looked like he took a traumatic brain injury on like the first play of the first quarter and didn't know where he was or what he was supposed to be doing for the rest of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Insisting on playing a guy who looks completely lost on the field or is terrible is on the player not the coaching as we all know.

See also: Brian Allen in the Dolphins game.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Dunbar was awful all day

Cool that the Seahawks have a defense that will be talked about in “All Time” lists again

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Keith Atherton posted:

Dunbar was awful all day

Cool that the Seahawks have a defense that will be talked about in “All Time” lists again

Lol

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Keith Atherton posted:

Dunbar was awful all day

:hmmyes:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Lifespan posted:

Jesus, does Norton have compromising pictures?

Remember how long Tom Cable stuck around?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Ken Norton Jr. Has been coaching with Pete since his USC days, and only was separated when he went to coach the Raiders (which, surprise! He got fired from).

I know players love him but something has to give.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Rams-Seahawks is going to be interesting because the Seahawks can probably just blitz the gently caress out of the Rams and stop their offense.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Good news! That's the only thing they are good at

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Woods and Kupp are gonna go for at least 150 each

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
If Shaquille Griffin is healthy by then it will be a lot of help. If not, God help us.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

DariusLikewise posted:

Rams-Seahawks is going to be interesting because the Seahawks can probably just blitz the gently caress out of the Rams and stop their offense.

Gonna be another 38-34 shootout. I cant tell you which team will score 38

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

What's Shead up to these days?

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

seiferguy posted:

If Shaquille Griffin is healthy by then it will be a lot of help. If not, God help us.

Yeah. KNJ is absolute trash but it is kind of important to remember that 3 of Seattle’s top 5 CBs are out with injury. And another 1 of the top 5 CBs is playing injured (Dunbar).

Gonna be really fun watching McVay scheme against that defense :)

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Isn't the scheme just 'throw the ball'?

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
McVay is like 4-2 against Pete Carroll and should really be 5-1. He has owned Pete Carroll since 2017 and I'm not expecting that to change much with Seattle fielding a historically bad defense.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Peachfart posted:

Isn't the scheme just 'throw the ball'?

Not really.

1102 total rushing yards and 2069 total passing yards.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I'm not even going to bother watching the game.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

half cocaine posted:

I'm not even going to bother watching the game.

Yes you will. C'mon, now.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

No, I'm saying there is no need for any scheme against the Hawks except 'throw the ball'. As long as the Rams come out and never run they will score 40 points.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Who else is preparing themselves for the humiliation of getting slaughtered by Jared loving Goff?

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
The alternative Aaron Donald slaughtering Russ is too horrifying to consider so I'll stick to making peace with Goff

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

I actually like the oline this year.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
We just need to do what the Dolphins did and quadruple team Aaron Donald.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I like that the O-line is good enough to mostly not be talked about and dont have russ eating poo poo everytime he wants to throw a pass further than 10 yards

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I've accepted the 49ers will be steamrolled into a fine, wet pulp Sunday.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Mustached Demon posted:

I've accepted the 49ers will be steamrolled into a fine, wet pulp Sunday.

They're still in the running for a decent draft pick but I don't know if there are any standout alt-right shitheads in the class

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

They're still in the running for a decent draft pick but I don't know if there are any standout alt-right shitheads in the class

With the 6th pick in the draft, the San Francisco 49ers select ammon bundy.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Mustached Demon posted:

With the 6th pick in the draft, the San Francisco 49ers select ammon bundy.

Nick Bosa leaps from his couch and fist punches the air like it's Colin Kaepernick's face.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Much like the 49ers fans I feel like Seahawks fans are downplaying the upcoming game because they feel like it’s bad luck to get excited about their team against a division opponent, I can see through your bullshit.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

DariusLikewise posted:

Much like the 49ers fans I feel like Seahawks fans are downplaying the upcoming game because they feel like it’s bad luck to get excited about their team against a division opponent, I can see through your bullshit.

https://twitter.com/MikeDugar/status/1326690578382295040?s=19

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

DariusLikewise posted:

Let me tell you a tale about the worst pass defense in NFL history

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

DariusLikewise posted:

We just got mushed by the Bills, yo.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

DariusLikewise posted:

It's not that. It's just that pete carroll has struggled vs mcvay and the defense is literally the worse of all time. They are allowing 360 passing yards a game over EIGHT GAMES

Also Donald is a beast. Game feels 50/50 to me.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I'm downplaying the game because we looked like utter poo poo and I'm gonna not think too hard about it until we dont look poo poo anymore

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Gerund posted:

We just got mushed by the Bills, yo.

Bills are legit good though I thought.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Peachfart posted:

No, I'm saying there is no need for any scheme against the Hawks except 'throw the ball'. As long as the Rams come out and never run they will score 40 points.

I misunderstood. :downs:

Gotcha.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Manoueverable posted:

The alternative Aaron Donald slaughtering Russ is too horrifying to consider so I'll stick to making peace with Goff

I just read this today:

turfshowtimes posted:

(In the 12 games Aaron Donald has played against Seattle) he has posted 12 sacks in 12 games. He has also had 51 tackles, 19 tackles for a loss, 33 QB hits, two passes defensed and two forced fumbles. He has at least one sack in seven contests, at least one tackle for a loss in 11 contests and at least one QB hit in all 12 contests.

:drat:

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Lmao both Quill and Dunbar will be out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

half cocaine posted:

Lmao both Quill and Dunbar will be out.

Pete is about to be totally confused at the Rams only having 4 rushing attempts on Sunday. Why wouldn't they just run the dang ball when they're hitting 10 YPA through the air????????????