Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

smarxist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv3YvBf7SHM
this album dropped when i fell the hardest in love I've ever felt, like brain outside of your skull infatuation, and i had this record on constant loop and after it ended i couldn't listen to it for 3 years because it made me want to vomit

gd I know that feel

edit: since snipe here’s my puke album:

https://youtu.be/KjntY-m5dFk

Aino Minako has issued a correction as of 05:42 on Nov 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgkUm7obSDU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Bearjew posted:

it's the final trumpdown

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

resident posted:

some of y’all really got a case of the Monday’s

it’s tuesday

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Didn't expect to see Erick son of Erick pushing back on this (wants biden in ofc I presume)

https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/1325890665256001537?s=19

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Harrow posted:

I mean, poo poo, I was laughing at it just yesterday, when Trump was just flailing around having his lovely lawyers file lawsuits that went nowhere. Then it slowly dawned on me that the GOP on the whole is enabling him and now that the DOJ is involved (and Kemp has signaled he will personally steal Georgia for him, including the senate runoffs), I'm feeling like this is a more serious threat than most people want to recognize.

The most likely explanation is still that they're just humoring him and letting this play out so his base doesn't freak, but, like, this poo poo is all highly unusual and it's not really anything like the 2000 election. The courts stole that, but the outcome was also legitimately unclear at the time. This is weirder.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Augus posted:

it’s tuesday

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol i'd forgotten until last week that I have the 11th off (idk some holiday about calling off the hunt for hitler after 4 years i guess whatever) so I took tomorrow off

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Augus posted:

it’s tuesday
gently caress

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I am extremely looking forward to every thumb person following the leader and shrieking “fraud” when they don’t get what they want forever.

No senior citizen discount? Fraud
Subway ran out of turkey? Fraud
Can’t cut to the front of the line at Disney? You better believe that’s fraud

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

resident posted:

some of y’all really got a case of the Monday’s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StIcRH_e6zQ

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Is it true that TRUPASDMFP?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what month is it

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Augus posted:

it’s tuesday

you can expect to hear from my lawyers

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Is it true that TRUPASDMFP?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

I really take for granted living in a ~120 year old urban streetcar suburb with actual character, and friendly neighbors and nice small businesses.

These idiots think its hell or something. Really bizarre to me.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Buddykins posted:

what month is it

tupmober

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

somebody talked to me about the four seasons things n i was all "yea this administration boy i tell ya uh huh" but i actually didnt know cuz i have a life outside of politics n forums n forums politics
anyway whats the four seasons thing

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Literally all Mitch mcconnell has to do is nothing in basically every instance and he wins everytime

Apr 7, 2003

Chinatown posted:

I really take for granted living in a ~120 year old urban streetcar suburb with actual character, and friendly neighbors and nice small businesses.

Walking is for losers

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Chinatown posted:

it is very easy to forget a hundo million+ people live in hellscapes like that lol

dont even know your own neighbor less than 1/10th an acre away and driving to get to your own bathroom and driving back to get to your bed

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

somebody talked to me about the four seasons things n i was all "yea this administration boy i tell ya uh huh" but i actually didnt know cuz i have a life outside of politics n forums n forums politics

its a trnupo thing

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

whoever changed my av is afraid of change
probably a biden voter

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Chinatown posted:

thanks dude rub it in my face why dont ya

Apr 7, 2003

Little Caesar’s won’t slip me a free order of breadsticks with my pizza? Fraud.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I'm the implication that democrats are trying to steal the presidency but not the senate, they lost house seats too. I'd say it makes no sense but then I remember the Four Seasons thing and I lol and scream TRUMP as loud as I can.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBRYSlKDlws

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

you see the earth like ground we’re on is tilted like 23.7 degrees from azimuth

ohh gently caress useless facts haver I just owned myself

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

answer my loving question jfc

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Xaris posted:

it is very easy to forget a hundo million+ people live in hellscapes like that lol

dont even know your own neighbor less than 1/10th an acre away and driving to get to your own bathroom and driving back to get to your bed

my SIL is building a $750k McMansion in suburban Kansas City and I threw up in my mouth a little as she drove us around the neighborhood in her explorer

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Turdfuzz posted:

trump announced they were doing a press conference at the four seasons, and then quietly changed it at the last minute to four seasons total landscaping because their idiot intern didnt actually make a reservation and had to call up anyone with four seasons in their name if they could show up and all they could find was some Doobie Dog House small business moron to go do a photo-shoot infront of

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Little Caesar’s won’t slip me a free order of breadsticks with my pizza? Fraud.

pizza pizza

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I hope i remember the four seasons thing as I'm dying

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idc about ur jokes i coulda googled this poo poo by now but i thought "maybe ill ask those cspam guys" big fuckin mistake

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Xaris posted:

trump announced they were doing a press conference at the four seasons, and then quietly changed it at the last minute to four seasons total landscaping because their idiot intern didnt actually make a reservation and had to call up anyone with four seasons in their name if they could show up and all they could find was some Doobie Dog House small business moron to go do a photo-shoot infront of

oh thx

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

resident posted:

my SIL is building a $750k McMansion in suburban Kansas City and I threw up in my mouth a little as she drove us around the neighborhood in her explorer

what the gently caress how is a lovely rear end 1980 mcmansion with flimsy sheetrock walls and floors and walls that every little sound creaks and echos through, in loving kansas city, worth almost 3/4th of a million bucks

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

idc about ur jokes i coulda googled this poo poo by now but i thought "maybe ill ask those cspam guys" big fuckin mistake

look at this dipshit

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Bearjew posted:

it's the final trumpdown

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
please let the mueller report 2.0 come out before I die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Walking is for losers

why do u think i got my cinelli single speed :blastu: