Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

anybody have that fake "erotic horror" paperback price list? the one that said something like "nobody gets the cum out like [fake author name]" and a list of amazing username opportunities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also pairs well with the recent halloween orgy tape.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

snergle posted:

what song is this

I can't believe you forgot about Dre

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

I can't believe you forgot about Dre

Well it happens often enough that the guy had to write a song about it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

OwlFancier posted:

Also pairs well with the recent halloween orgy tape.

?
https://youtu.be/4c2RTvP0bEQ

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

snergle posted:

what song is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEg_6Hs71Cg&t=33s

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

this is where the song comes in to being

where it lives

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

ah geez I'm not gonna chime in where I fit but I got this gatorade bottle

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Missing pets and vague unidentifiable sense of guilt.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Every Sunday I stay in bed as long as humanly possible. Unless my girlfriend is over or I have to go watch football games somewhere I will spend 100% of Sunday either in bed or walking to the front door to get my delivery (the secret is to order both lunch and dinner at the same time and pick something that will be good cold, like pizza or Chinese food so you only have to get out of bed the one time). Maaaaaybe for the bathroom, but I won't be happy about it.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

This needs a weekend chart, where the only option is "Don't".

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
I think everybody should appreciate this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Morning?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

A Moose posted:

anybody have that fake "erotic horror" paperback price list? the one that said something like "nobody gets the cum out like [fake author name]" and a list of amazing username opportunities?

the rat fandom
Apr 28, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

They should have stopped after season 1. The rest of the show was just kinda...meh. Super funny at times, but still just meh. It did do a good job of teaching a bunch of internet nerds like three ethical philosophy terms, so we can all look forward to years and years of idiots talking about the trolley problem and misquoting/misunderstanding Kant.

I think the perfect ending for the show would have been an endless cycle of them figuring everything out and then getting reset for all eternity. Gives me a strong twilight zone feeling.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Farten Barfen posted:

I appreciate remembering enjoying some of that show somewhat. Thanks.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

That's even funnier than I remembered

"Zombie who moaned for piss"

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

Amphigory posted:

That's even funnier than I remembered

"Zombie who moaned for piss"

I somehow now imagine a zombie John Lennon moaning "all we are saying is give piss a chance"

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

holy poo poo there's another one?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I appreciate remembering enjoying some of that show somewhat. Thanks.

Was it this show, where the main characters and plotlines were constantly disappearing or making U-turns because the actors kept quitting or getting better gigs between the seasons and not returning?

They showed this in the same block as Earth 2, B5, The Pretender, Lexx and some others in rotation of "what was cheapest to acquire for young adult Sunday afternoon block", so my mind is a mishmash of cheap Canadian scifi from the 90's where everything melds together. Those alien mofos looking somewhat like Minbaris really does not help at all.

Der Kyhe has a new favorite as of 18:01 on Nov 10, 2020

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

A Moose posted:

holy poo poo there's another one?

There’s a small chance it isn’t real.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Leo Karpatze was the best thing to happen to Comedy Fang Fang, multiple times, but alas, it had to end sometime.

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Farten Barfen posted:

Boon, you must stop Zo'or before he becomes the atavus or something.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

This is like, proto-Chuck Tingle right here. I love it.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Segmentation Fox posted:

This is like, proto-Chuck Tingle right here. I love it.

*by Charles Tingle, Sr.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Pounded in the butt by a trans vampire

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Violet_Sky posted:

We are still in negotiations for the use of my life story

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Violet_Sky posted:

In case anyone missed them

I swear there is one for the election butt it may have been fan art fart

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Finally found the one I was looking for. This one is definitely fake, though I found a bunch of other "erotic horror" poo poo and some of it might actually be real...

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
[YouTube Creator thumbnail] I came a ghost?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A Moose posted:

Finally found the one I was looking for. This one is definitely fake, though I found a bunch of other "erotic horror" poo poo and some of it might actually be real...

Available wherever you buy sensual books, and Carl's Jr :laffo:

edit:
"Frankenstein's Dick" sounds like a Wesley Willis song

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ol qwerty bastard posted:

[YouTube Creator thumbnail] I came a ghost?

skeleton soyface

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Bride of Frankenstein's Dick

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Bloop posted:

Available wherever you buy sensual books, and Carl's Jr :laffo:

Hey I don't see a comma there

I buy my Carl's Jr. at the same place I buy my sensual books but I know not everyone has that luxury

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham posted:

Hey I don't see a comma there

I buy my Carl's Jr. at the same place I buy my sensual books but I know not everyone has that luxury

I'm in Hardee's territory so I guess I'll have to stick to getting my sensual books at the flea market

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

A Moose posted:

Holy poo poo, that's why the other one was funnier than I remembered, this was the one I'd seen first

Still some good uns on this though

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I swear there is one for the election butt it may have been fan art fart
he has 3 collections of politically themed stories including the following:

POUNDED BY THE POUND: TURNED GAY BY THE SOCIOECONOMIC IMPLICATIONS OF BRITAIN LEAVING THE EUROPEAN UNION

FEELING THE BERN IN MY BUTT

PRESIDENT DOMALD LOCH NESS TROMP POUNDS AMERICA’S BUTT

SLAMMED IN THE BUTT BY DOMALD TROMP’S ATTEMPT TO AVOID ACCUSATIONS OF PLAGIARISM BY REMOVING ALL FACTS OR CONCRETE PLANS FROM HIS REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION SPEECH

CREAMED IN THE BUTT BY MY HANDSOME LIVING CORN

FIRST BUCKAROO BILL POUNDED BY THE HANDSOME LIVING WHITE HOUSE

POUNDED BY PRESIDENT BIGFOOT

POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY MY LEAKED MASHLY ADDISON DATA

SLAMMED IN THE BUTT BY THE HANDSOME SENTIENT MANIFESTATION OF ELECTION DAY

FAKE NEWS REAL BONERS

DOMALD TROMP POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY THE HANDSOME RUSSIAN T-REX WHO ALSO PEED ON HIS BUTT AND THEN BLACKMAILED HIM WITH THE VIDEOS OF HIS BUTT GETTING PEED ON

REDACTED IN THE BUTT BY REDACTED UNDER THE TROMP ADMINISTRATION

DOMALD TROMP POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY HIS FABRICATED WIRETAPPING SCANDAL MADE UP TO REDIRECT FOCUS AWAY FROM HIS SEEMINGLY ENDLESS UNETHICAL CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIA

POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY THE SENTIENT MANIFESTATION OF MY OWN IGNORANT CLIMATE CHANGE DENIAL

DOMALD TROMP’S rear end IS HAUNTED BY THE HANDSOME GHOST OF HIS INCRIMINATING TAX RETURNS

LIVING CORN JAMES CORNY FIRED IN THE BUTT

POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY COVFEFE

ENGLAND’S rear end IS HAUNTED BY A HUNG PARLIAMENT

DOMALD TROMP JR. SLAMMED IN THE BUTT BY HIS SECRET RUSSIAN MEETINGS AND THE GROSSLY INCOMPETENT COVER UP SHORTLY THEREAFTER

POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY THE FACT THAT IT TOOK LESS TIME FOR THIS BOOK TO BE WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED THAN THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF TONY SCARYMOOCHY’S TERM AS WHITE HOUSE COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR

SENTIENT FORT PAULS MANOFORT IS CHARGED IN THE BUTT WHILE TROMP’S FOREIGN POLICY ADVISOR GEORGIE PAPADOP ADMITS HE LIED ABOUT HIDING INSIDE

NEWS COMMENTATOR SAM HANNITY POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY THE FACT THAT HE DIDN’T DISCLOSE HE HAS THE SAME LAWYER AS THE PRESIDENT

DON’T VOTE FOR VIRGINIA CONGRESSIONAL HOPEFUL DENBER WIGGLEMAN BECAUSE HE IS FULL OF HATE, NOT BECAUSE BIGFOOT MAKES HIM HARD

VEEP THROAT: MIKE BENCE POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY THE WORD LODESTAR

POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY THE BLUE WAVE

POUNDED IN THE BUTT BY THE PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION OF AWKWARD POLITICAL DISCUSSION OVER THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHUTS DOWN MY BUTT

also his latest book:

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

im pooping! posted:

FAKE NEWS REAL BONERS

Whelp if I ever need a name change, here's the top contender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I don't know where to put this and it's nothing amazing, but I need to share these staircase penguins.