Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Glenn Greenwald posted:

Obama Official Ben Rhodes Admits Biden Camp is Already Working With Foreign Leaders: Exactly What Flynn Did
In late 2016, the FBI investigated Gen. Michael Flynn when he was a transition official for the possible "crime" of talking to Russia about foreign policy. Why can Biden do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

Nothing but respect for my extremely online lieutenant governor

ps. the cowboys blow did it for me lmao

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

lol at this Tobias Fünke-rear end motherfucker

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Oiled and Ready posted:

it doesn't really matter, an army of anti-trump bureaucrats just have to bear down for like 2 more months now

all the negative press is bad for war biz

i just want to know if the mondays guy is running the pentagon cause if so lmao

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Haha lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

go to bed glenn.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1326347841476890627?s=19

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

aren't fascists so WACKY with their jokes
lol yeah they're hilarious

fascist wannabe authoritarian strongmen are renowned for their sense of humor!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i just want to know if the mondays guy is running the pentagon cause if so lmao

no its some guy named tata, for now

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Son of Sam laws.txt

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

alright this is getting bad

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

uber_stoat posted:

a lot of the time when these things get posted in here it looks like slop but this is Good poo poo right here.

the slop is the best part

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

oxsnard posted:

I made cheezers today

and the little potatos! nice touch. you are wielding power, reshaping reality. mmmmm

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

lol dems are letting trump run away with the narrative and hoping decorum will win the day by december 9th

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

there's a lot of cheese but it's stuck to the bun as God intended

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fat bitch is going to stiff all those high dollar lawyers for his legal bills.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Joementum posted:

honestly, this will all be worth it if he actually locks her up

LOCK HER UP

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Loooooool

Lieberman was tripping himself to concede on 2000 before the counting was done.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow this trump guy owns

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's amazing how fast Pearl Jam completely faded from the national consciousness

Pretty sure Stone Temple Pilots are better remembered

Ten is an alltime album for me and I will sing any song from that when it comes on the radio

havent even bothered to listen to their latest album after the one before it yeesh

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Admiral Ray posted:

why can buden do this?

one difference: we were pretending the usa had laws and a president back then

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

more and more. classic old school trump

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Project Veritas popping back up at the begining of Season 4 as casus belli for an incipent Coup is pretty fuckin lol.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Plinkey posted:

the slop is the best part

oh i'm down to eat slop. i aint fancy.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

why is glenn upset biden's team is making perfect phone calls?

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

It's amazing how fast Pearl Jam completely faded from the national consciousness

STP > Pearl Jam

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

wait so russia was recording a US navy ship, and louise mensch is in the loop on that

yeah ok

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Oiled and Ready posted:

no its some guy named tata, for now

lame and boring zzzzzzz

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

i like pearl jam but my hottest music take as a 90s kid is that I would take pretty much any grunge band you can name from the time (pearl jam, stp, alice in chains, soundgarden, you name it) over nirvana

i don't hate nirvana but I just don't get why they were the thing

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
A nuke trucked into Portland, blamed on antifa and their DNC/Biden/deep state/Chinese backers, either set off, found by some Trump agency like ICE, or fizzled (an aging unit walked out the backdoor of the mothballed stockpiles?)

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

CODChimera posted:

I'm in a public room so I dont wanna play this but did he really outright say that? ok how the gently caress aren't people getting seriously concerned

he was making a joke about a coup

haha

lmao

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
what's the point of Twitter flagging his poo poo if it didn't stop anything? they need to put him on timeout or something

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

the 2020 election was one of our most fragile elections and prone to disinformation so I wish states read the room more and you know, set up a process in which they wouldn't count votes one week later

(I know the GOP did this in PA)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Shageletic posted:

Loooooool

haha, just soze on the rare chance that someone in here doesn't know who Lieberman is, he was Al Gore's running mate on the Democratic ticket in 2000. a vile worm of a man.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

oxsnard posted:

what's the point of Twitter flagging his poo poo if it didn't stop anything? they need to put him on timeout or something

as soon as he is not president his account will lose special president privvies, then he will be put in timeout all the time

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Stefan Prodan posted:

i like pearl jam but my hottest music take as a 90s kid is that I would take pretty much any grunge band you can name from the time (pearl jam, stp, alice in chains, soundgarden, you name it) over nirvana

i don't hate nirvana but I just don't get why they were the thing

siamese dream was better than anything shat out by cobain

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
https://twitter.com/posadist_trapgd/status/1325857768851566593

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Shageletic posted:

Loooooool

yeah he's something of an expert in conceding elections