Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Kazzah posted:

That MI6 report that described the scene in The Rock where the nerve gas rockets just have glass balls in them

that we cant take liquids thru airport security because of the movie die hard 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
why did Bush knock down the towers?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

muscles like this! posted:

A bunch of people have wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars buying hyper inflated Iraqi currency because they believe that any day now the US government will wave its hand and make the dinar match the US dollar 1-1.

after joe takes office and declares Iraq 3, and after Iraq defeats and occupies the United States, those people will be very well positioned.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1068442531887632384?lang=en

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

GalacticAcid posted:

why did Bush knock down the towers?

why'd Denzel have to be crooked before he took it

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0PeBwzvQds

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

When the president of Poland gave Obama a copy of the Witcher as an example of his country's great contribution to world culture.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

when president obama gave uk pm gordon brown a set of dvds that could not be played on uk hardware

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
that’s an alpha move

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Inceltown posted:

That fash lady that was killed by Quiznos

what was this creature's name? i remember it spawning some hilarious stuff

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlM_IFCNgKw

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
when British PM David Cameron took a break from loving pigs to give the pope a King James bible

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Frog Act posted:

what was this creature's name? i remember it spawning some hilarious stuff

I can't remember but searching through this thread found this gem.

e: Bre Payton from the Federalist.

Inceltown has issued a correction as of 22:04 on Nov 11, 2020

pdog
May 7, 2013
when thatcher died

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

pdog posted:

when thatcher died

<----

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

pdog posted:

when thatcher died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCAnnLRcgY

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
The story about Trump at Arlington reminded me of this quote from Dick Cheney:

quote:

And then you cross the Potomac, on approach to the Pentagon. But just before you settle down on the landing pad, you look upon Arlington National Cemetery, its gentle slopes and crosses row on row. I never once made that trip without being reminded how enormously fortunate we all are to be Americans, and what a terrible price thousands have paid so that all of us -- and millions more around the world -- might live in freedom.

Arlington:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cheny was of course referring to its previous owner

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Mayo Pete got chased away from a Fight for 15 rally and he had to scurry back to his SUV

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool …

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting hosed by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart …

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Ganguro John Boehner

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Positively towards the negative

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

net work error posted:

Positively towards the negative

One of the Wettest We've Ever Seen From the Standpoint of Water

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I would say I'm the most humble person.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I have the best words

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just what a humble person would not say!!?=!?!?!?!?!? (penus)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that time a goon ordered a pizza for someone who is now the president-elect of the united states

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
canadians yelling at people about wearing poppies

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Liberal darling Andrew Cuomo dropping n-bombs during an attempt to complain about discrimination against Italian-Americans.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

just lmao'd heartily at Nancy Pelosi going out to get her hair done without a mask during lockdown, then saying the salon set her up when she got busted

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Just lmao that the governor of Michigan's husband did something similar, where he was trying to get his boat launched, and when he was told that there was a list because of the lockdown restrictions he asked if being the governor's husband would help him cut in line

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/26/gretchen-whitmer-husband-marc-mallory-boat-lockdown

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

tinstaach posted:

just lmao'd heartily at Nancy Pelosi going out to get her hair done without a mask during lockdown, then saying the salon set her up when she got busted

its even funnier when you realize that its exactly what happened and they got a bunch of gofundme money for doing it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Inceltown posted:

I can't remember but searching through this thread found this gem.

e: Bre Payton from the Federalist.

lol thanks, that is the exact meme i was thinking of

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Just remembered the time Bruce Rauner made chocolate milk at a press conference to illustrate that racism was over or something.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this is such a perfect metaphor for the american right. a sea of petty boug assholes proudly flying a billionaires flag getting sunk in the wake of bigger boats, and learning absolutely nothing from it. we love our beautiful boaters.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Reminds me of the senator from Oklahoma who brought a snowball to prove that global warming wasn't real.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
somebody's doing the raping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Tulip posted:

Liberal darling Andrew Cuomo dropping n-bombs during an attempt to complain about discrimination against Italian-Americans.

Boyfriend Cliff