Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah but would you eat it

Am I getting another $3500?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I would kill for that mcdonalds meal rn

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i feel like the fries would be the most difficult part. That and the drinks. I wonder if they would make you eat the ice too.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

My problem with Dough Boys is that they make everything sound really good and then you get it and always feel disappointed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

giving the demons sombreros would be funny as hell lol

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
there actually is a racist DOOM mod where you play as either Moon Man, Ben Garrison, can't recall the third and all the enemies are racial stereotypes

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

SniperWoreConverse posted:

i feel like the fries would be the most difficult part. That and the drinks. I wonder if they would make you eat the ice too.

Don's fries go down the easiest what are you talking about, the multiple pounds of processed beef product are the hard part there

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The beefs will simply agglomerate into a single greasy bolus, the fries are easily underestimated

ps the demons are capitalism

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dr. Killjoy posted:

there actually is a racist DOOM mod where you play as either Moon Man, Ben Garrison, can't recall the third and all the enemies are racial stereotypes

are you talking about a WAD for the OG dooms or a mod for 2016/Eternal? If the former I know what you're talking about and yeah, woof. Those stereotype enemies show up in some other WADs too.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

indigi posted:

I would eat the garbage for cost.

this person gets it

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Lmao let me just walk you through a hypothetical

Your broke. Not sure where you are sleeping tonight. Some nice person gives you a twenty. You need to spend it before something happens to it, cops, dickheads, whatever.

So you eat 10,000 calories in a day and get your money's worth and hopefully survive long enough to get a stable living situation.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Dr. Killjoy posted:

yeah i know there's some total conversion WAD made by italians that i remember turns all the imps into black people who throw flaming basketballs at you

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
people should just eat what they want and not care what extremely online people think, imo

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

people should just eat what they want and not care what extremely online people think, imo
gonna have beef jerky and safeway brand vodka for dinner

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I feel like we're really close to somebody unironically saying that a piece of media is fascist because it has bad guys in it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Homocow posted:

the dinner of kings

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

SniperWoreConverse posted:

you have to kill the fries asap because they become inedible after they cool off.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Homocow posted:

me too, noice. well, sobieski vodka but still.

:hfive:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Homocow posted:

But it's not a holiday? :confused:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

4,800 calories? That just sounds like a long run.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Homocow posted:

the jordan peterson special

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

THS posted:

look i would pry off my big toenail for $3500

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1327031904625774593/pu/vid/576x1024/fiLOzYo4eHUMnOEl.mp4

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

uhh

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

lol this is a great 2020 video, in mortal danger but sorta cavalier about it

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wolfenstein >>> doom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzNtFcW5KXI

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i wish i was as cool as this guy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

that insult makes no sense

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Shoulda shown the people chasing imo

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Nature is healing.

Owns.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

My theory on why people get sick from taco bell is that many people develop lactose intolerance in adulthood

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/AnarchoBreadism/status/1326793441230131200

Clibanarius
Sep 22, 2020

by Athanatos

ArmZ posted:

i wish i was as cool as this guy

Sounds like a gal to me but they rule regardless

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back
lol if you haven't evolved to derive nourishment from the most toxic poo poo imaginable like that fungus in chernobyl that eats radiation

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

it stands for calorie spam

Mods! Can you not see the plight of my people?! See how they suffer without a forum that they can naturally exist in! Reopen the cholesterol clubhouse!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

My theory on why people get sick from taco bell is that many people develop lactose intolerance in adulthood

Eat beano

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
people who talk about taco bell making them eject their skeleton out their rear end need to go to the drat doctor

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I like how these edits always give Marx a huge hog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
ive read and heard more people complain about other people getting the shits at taco bell than people who actually get the dreaded live mas anus, so clearly the real problem is people complaining about people complaining about people complaining about taco bell