Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

In Japan, it is considered rather uncouth to not be at least 10 minutes early for an appointment. To actually be late is unthinkable. Shame on you, NEET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

Mr. Lobe posted:

In Japan, it is considered rather uncouth to not be at least 10 minutes early for an appointment. To actually be late is unthinkable. Shame on you, NEET.

This, but unironically. You have to do all but prostrate if you're late for work in a non-shady place of work in Japan. There's much less possible leniency for it in general than, say, in the USA.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

He's still doing better than the dude that quit after his first day.

Appoda
Oct 30, 2013

Wild prediction: He forgets that it's his day off

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Appoda posted:

Nah, it's actually 11 PM and he hasn't realised it's dark out yet. Kind of a callback to the first page.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Appoda posted:

i assumed this as well

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Nice coloring on that Whir text

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Suggestively glance your way out of this one, Tohru.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
When does his work start? 11:30?

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

When does his work start? 11:30?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Welp, back to being a NEET I guess

Cousin Cake
Oct 23, 2020

NEET.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

harsh

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

How do sex crimes rank against murder? Is there a chart I can look at?

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

NEET has such an unimportant job that they don't care/didn't even notice he was late.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
He read his clock wrong and is super early. Will get a promotion for his dedication.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

End of Page 19

Edit: Fixed localization

Brother Make fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Nov 12, 2020

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Uh oh he's getting the full name treatment!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

This is where NEET decides to throw her off the scent of him being late by telling her in detail about the dream he had about her and his coworker.

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.

Xenocides posted:

This is where NEET decides to throw her off the scent of him being late by telling her in detail about the dream he had about her and his coworker.

Surely HR's investigation will be left in disarray.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Brother Make posted:

End of Page 19

Edit: Fixed localization

She's being lenient because she's in love with you tohru. This is a signal, act on it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
are y'all blind? That isn't Nishiyama, that's the other dude that walked them in to the building and introduced her

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
its that disgusting lying bitch princess using naruto magic

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
princess is the best match for neet and is good

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

TheAardvark posted:

are y'all blind? That isn't Nishiyama, that's the other dude that walked them in to the building and introduced her

Thread is convinced that the short haired suit person is female. We talked about it many pages ago and I claimed that it's actually just a very anime handsome young man. The comic has yet to confirm either way, but I will be vindicated. Thank you for your support.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Devils Affricate posted:

Thread is convinced that the short haired suit person is female. We talked about it many pages ago and I claimed that it's actually just a very anime handsome young man. The comic has yet to confirm either way, but I will be vindicated. Thank you for your support.

I think the suit, tie, and especially pants are pretty strong evidence it's supposed to be a man.

https://www.japanprint.com/business...%20appropriate.

quote:

In the Japanese work place, pants are not generally accepted as they are sometimes viewed as overly masculine.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Shadow0 posted:

I think the suit, tie, and especially pants are pretty strong evidence it's supposed to be a man.

https://www.japanprint.com/business...%20appropriate.

Yeah that too. Not entirely outside the realm of possibility for a woman to dress like that but definitely rare, and I'm sure we would have had several panels of NEET inner monologue'ing about how she's probably a lesbian.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Lmao

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lmao neet never changes

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was trying to read this thread but I couldn't get the browser to open correctly and then when I did the text and images were all blurry, so I just wanted to say: how dare all of you.

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

:haibrower:

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

lmao where the hell did this one come from

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

Cousin Cake
Oct 23, 2020

NEET.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ziv Zulander posted:

How do sex crimes rank against murder? Is there a chart I can look at?

It doesn't matter, because NEET isn't knows he isn't actually a murderer. He was falsely convicted so he can still look down on other convicts.