Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
remember when weird al made a killing hope music video for a parody of 'party in the usa'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

A controversial Trailer Park Boys costume party on a yacht.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

net work error posted:

Corn pop was a bad dude

a bad enough dude?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mrmcd posted:

The idea of being 1/3 or 1/4 or 1/1024 of any 'race' is just an absolute lunacy because there is no scientific concept of race and these ancestry dna things that tell you if you're 20% or 2% Jewish or Native or Black or whatever is pure snake oil.

Modern day phrenology but this time we measure arbitrary base pair sequences for smug costal liberals.

It's not "pure" snake oil. They sell the data to cops, that's the purpose of the whole thing. So it's more a smokescreen, made out of snake oil.

e: Also the DNA tests are good because they gave us idiot youtubers asking the question "but, like, how am I not any percent American?"

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 11:25 on Nov 14, 2020

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

they put robby mook in charge of the house super pac

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

theflyingexecutive posted:

they put robby mook in charge of the house super pac

Dude hosed up the easiest layup of an election with the primary cleared of viable opponents and a hand-picked opponent in the general, lost House seats in an election where the top of the ticket got the most votes in histoty, and there is a 100% chance he'll still be involved in 2022/2024.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

MD2020 posted:

Dude hosed up the easiest layup of an election with the primary cleared of viable opponents and a hand-picked opponent in the general, lost House seats in an election where the top of the ticket got the most votes in histoty, and there is a 100% chance he'll still be involved in 2022/2024.

His job was to make sure money flowed the right way among the patronage networks and parasites. He did his job just fine.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

When Erdogan tricked Trump into letting him do an ethnic cleansing and then when Trump realized he was tricked he wrote the "Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool! I will call you later." letter. Then Erdogan announced he threw the letter in the trash.

Ok the ethnic cleansing part wasn't funny but the rest of it was.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
good letters are in the biggest of envelopes

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

every evangelical minister in America saying "Trump gets a pass" on his infidelities

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
it’s national pickle day. pickle is my favorite white house correspondent

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MD2020 posted:

lost House seats in an election where the top of the ticket got the most votes in histoty,

no

though it is (barely) more votes than obama got in '12, that's not notable and in fact kinda lovely when you look at the portion of the electorate and after 8 years of population growth

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Filthy Hans posted:

every evangelical minister in America saying "Trump gets a pass" on his infidelities

The recent revelation that this may be in part because Trump blackmailed an evangelical leader failson for his own weird sex stuff

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the prime minister of canada has done blackface so many times in the 21st century he can't remember how often he's done it

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

no

though it is (barely) more votes than obama got in '12, that's not notable and in fact kinda lovely when you look at the portion of the electorate and after 8 years of population growth

what? Biden got around 78 million votes which is the most votes in history for a presidential candidate by a wide margin. Trump got the second most. A lot of people voted.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Dreylad posted:

the prime minister of canada has done blackface so many times in the 21st century he can't remember how often he's done it

he's just very excited by costumes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

YOLOsubmarine posted:

what? Biden got around 78 million votes which is the most votes in history for a presidential candidate by a wide margin. Trump got the second most. A lot of people voted.

oh wait my bad i'm thinking of the electoral college

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
whoops

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Ralph Northam and the blackface Michael Jackson costume saga. His loving wife should've let him moonwalk!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Fluoride Jones posted:

Ralph Northam and the blackface Michael Jackson costume saga. His loving wife should've let him moonwalk!

I know from that exactly how the breaking bad fans who hated the wife felt at that point

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Obama's bipartisan lincoln movie night

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
trump challenging tillerson to an iq test

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yes but in a country where the population is growing the raw number of votes isn't that useful of a statistic. Most presidential elections set number of votes records because the total pool of possible voters keeps growing.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

bedpan posted:

iirc the powwow chow recipe was plagiarized

Her husband's recipe says to stir fry beef and remove the garlic after swirling it around for like a minute.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Maxwells Demon posted:

Yes but in a country where the population is growing the raw number of votes isn't that useful of a statistic. Most presidential elections set number of votes records because the total pool of possible voters keeps growing.

yeah its a very stupid metric. but it was a very high turnout election

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Fluoride Jones posted:

a friendly reminder that the only reason he wasn’t forced out of office by his own party was because the two dudes in line to replace him had a rape scandal and a blackface scandal of their own (and the other guy with the blackface scandal actually told on himself unprompted i guess to get ahead of it??) and the fourth guy in line was a republican

virginia politics are dumb as gently caress and it rules

e: to clarify, his own lieutenant governor (fairfax) tried to get him to resign, and he had the VDP backing him (in no small part due to the fact that he was a black man and it would’ve been A Good Look), and then he got credibly accused of rape and proceeded to immediately back down, and then the AG who would’ve been next up was like “hey before you pass the buck over here, i have also been known to dabble in the ole shoe polish”

Declan MacManus has issued a correction as of 22:46 on Nov 14, 2020

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

a friendly reminder that the only reason he wasn’t forced out of office by his own party was because the two dudes in line to replace him had a rape scandal and a blackface scandal of their own (and the other guy with the blackface scandal actually told on himself unprompted i guess to get ahead of it??) and the fourth guy in line was a republican

virginia politics are dumb as gently caress and it rules

e: to clarify, his own lieutenant governor (fairfax) tried to get him to resign, and he had the VDP backing him (in no small part due to the fact that he was a black man and it would’ve been A Good Look), and then he got credibly accused of rape and proceeded to immediately back down, and then the AG who would’ve been next up was like “hey before you pass the buck over here, i have also been known to dabble in the ole shoe polish”

the cascade of blackface revelations gave me more energy than almost anything else in my entire loving life and i'm so sad they've petered out. must be some kind of MAD thing these days.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
"CHAZ"

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
When an nfl player posted Hitler quotes on Insta

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1280337007961616391?s=19

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

*domes two kids*

"gently caress AROUND AND FIND OUT CHUDS"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

moist turtleneck posted:

trump challenging tillerson to an iq test

lol Rex Tillerson used to be Secretary of State

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Rick Perry getting a ‘D’ in Meats.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
he didn’t, tho

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
like Texas tech for real has a meat science and muscle biology department, the closest course on Perry’s A&M transcript is veterinary anatomy

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
rick perry's glasses

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Platystemon posted:

Rick Perry getting a ‘D’ in Meats.

David Cameron getting a 'D' in meats

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Filthy Hans posted: