Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

DGC773 posted:

Req who? I haven't see them in Delve or Querious since this war started so... congrats I guess.

:gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

DGC773 posted:

Req who? I haven't see them in Delve or Querious since this war started so... congrats I guess.

!bacon_points

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
didn't want those allies anyway

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
The two responses I keep seeing are:

1) Goons are dumb and wasted an opportunity by not installing dozens of ihubs and then moving huge numbers of ships halfway across new eden to defend them in a place they have absolutely no reason to want to live in.

and

2) that space and that alliance were stupid losers and we didn't even want them part of our alliance.

It's pretty cool that we just have clear proof that none of the PAPI alliances actually care about each other at all and will immediately cannibalize each other if given the opportunity, and also that they are all idiots.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Stereotype posted:

1) Goons are dumb and wasted an opportunity by not installing dozens of ihubs and then moving huge numbers of ships halfway across new eden to defend them in a place they have absolutely no reason to want to live in.

and

2) that space and that alliance were stupid losers and we didn't even want them part of our alliance.

It's pretty cool that we just have clear proof that none of the PAPI alliances actually care about each other at all and will immediately cannibalize each other if given the opportunity, and also that they are all idiots.

TEST is next.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

didn't want those allies anyway

Quite literally :v:

Stereotype posted:

:laffo:

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

DGC773 posted:

they were your allies, who as we are noting are abandoning you by the week. That 3:1 advantage on big throwdowns just isn't there any more, is it? Happy sov wanding for the next year!

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

DGC773 posted:

I have seen no evidence that Requiem for a Dream alliance exists, or ever existed at all for that matter. But I do wish we had an rear end to rear end smiley.

!bacon_points

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

they were your allies, who as we are noting are abandoning you by the week. That 3:1 advantage on big throwdowns just isn't there any more, is it? Happy sov wanding for the next year!

I'm honestly at the point where I literally feel bad for people who throw their lot in with TEST and PH. Even if we got evicted, and had to go back to living in Saranen I would still feel way worse for their allies and their line members. In all their loving GOONS ARE BAD bullshit they can't point to a single loving instance where we treat people the way they do, and they do it with a loving proverbial megaphone.

The cultural revolution was good, and the whole coalition (and waffe in particular) just feel very chill and comfy. It's kinda weird that the same like 20 people have such a loving hard on for our deeply involved dear leader that they have to brainwash pubbies into thinking goons are the third loving reich while making sure all their doctrine ships have 1488 trit in the cargo hold.

Then they wonder why no one sticks around for long. :saddowns:

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

Pretty much everyone in sigma squad is chill as gently caress so I assume most other people in goonswarm are like that as well.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Best possible friend, worst possible enemy.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Stealthgerbil posted:

Pretty much everyone in sigma squad is chill as gently caress

It's because of the goat ascii art in our in-game chat

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

How often does CCP do those PLEX deals?

I need goo and money to have fun.

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Tekopo posted:

This is probably the dumbest kill I've ever seen. Goddamn.

this legit gave me a good laugh lmao

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

Baculus posted:

How often does CCP do those PLEX deals?

I need goo and money to have fun.

no need to buy plex for this, just rob someone in space

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Zakrello posted:

no need to buy plex for this, just rob someone in space

PLEX doesn't go in your cargo hold anymore unless you have water on the brain, so you can't gank it, if that's what you mean. You can still get billions worth of stuff to sell from ganking or scam people out of PLEX obvs

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Jazzzzz posted:

PLEX doesn't go in your cargo hold anymore unless you have water on the brain, so you can't gank it, if that's what you mean. You can still get billions worth of stuff to sell from ganking or scam people out of PLEX obvs

Did CCP get into legal trouble to trigger that change?

I could imagine reducing PLEX drop rates if they were items.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Z the IVth posted:

Did CCP get into legal trouble to trigger that change?

I could imagine reducing PLEX drop rates if they were items.

PLEX tanking was too powerful

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

These new ESS’s are hilarious. We took like 10ish people out last night and stole the better part of a billion isk in an hour just by filamenting a couple times and got a fun fight or two out of it as well. Gotta say the salt is amazing.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Stereotype posted:

and

In all fairness, that's pretty much a boiled down explanation of every war ever in EVE: Online (noted mining simulator and economic hellscape).

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

after reading this thread for two months i am reinstalling this drat game for the first time since literally a decade ago gently caress you

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

after reading this thread for two months i am reinstalling this drat game for the first time since literally a decade ago gently caress you

It’s still shut but the people make it ok.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

goddammit i cannot remember my account details and i don't want to train up to sabres again, here's to hoping customer support can hook me up

Loky11 posted:

It’s still shut but the people make it ok.

this was always the case including when i stopped playing

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

Welcome back. I blame my friend for helping me lose eve for this loving war.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

I recommend abyssal dead space if you just want to play for 20 minute increments

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Did the profitability of abyssal dead space go down after they yanked some of the loot drops to put in the Trig lp store?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

rocketrobot posted:

I recommend abyssal dead space if you just want to play for 20 minute increments

nah bitch i want to fly interceptors and interdictors in nullsec with goons and die horribly idgaf about anything else

i also have skills in minmatar and amarr battleship and iirc i was on track to fly naglfars within a few months because i am a massive, unbelievable idiot

e2: godfuckindammit i got the account name and password right but now it wants me to verify through email, and the email is a fuckin aol account that was deactivated. argh, why.

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Nov 14, 2020

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

nah bitch i want to fly interceptors and interdictors in nullsec with goons and die horribly idgaf about anything else

i also have skills in minmatar and amarr battleship and iirc i was on track to fly naglfars within a few months because i am a massive, unbelievable idiot

e2: godfuckindammit i got the account name and password right but now it wants me to verify through email, and the email is a fuckin aol account that was deactivated. argh, why.

Contact support, you can get this sorted out pretty trivially if you are in fact the original account owner and can figure out some billing details.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Anias posted:

Contact support, you can get this sorted out pretty trivially if you are in fact the original account owner and can figure out some billing details.

i did and have all that poo poo, just waiting to hear back from support and venting in the meantime

bangers and hash
Sep 27, 2003
Obligatory custom title.
They should be able to take care of it pretty quickly. I couldn’t remember my account name or password and I did not have access to the account email either. All I knew was the town that I logged in from, that was good enough for them.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i did and have all that poo poo, just waiting to hear back from support and venting in the meantime

Solidarity!

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i was able to get into my secondary account that flies covops and stealth bombers and holy gently caress i have no idea what i am looking at lmao how did i ever play this game it's like an alien fuckin language

i got a hound docked up in nol, i wanna go lose it horribly asap

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Stereotype posted:

and

How many times do I have to tell you goons? PAPI isn't an alliance, it isn't even a real coalition. It is a collection of poo poo munchers who have decided to band together to kick the final boss in eve.

You are right. They do not care about each other.

PH is NEUTRAL to TEST and Legacy.

After this war is over you bet we will all start shooting each other.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Name me one big throw down since we dropped a keep?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

DGC773 posted:

Name me one good post since I dropped here?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

DGC773 posted:

How many times do I have to tell you goons? PAPI isn't an alliance, it isn't even a real coalition. It is a collection of poo poo munchers who have decided to band together to kick the final boss in eve.

You are right. They do not care about each other.

PH is NEUTRAL to TEST and Legacy.

After this war is over you bet we will all start shooting each other.

And yet the war is slow smart surgical and methodical.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

!bacon_points

minchar
Feb 10, 2013

https://zkillboard.com/kill/88588202/

Re: this wyvern kill, apparently their toilet starting flooding their house as they jumped in, and they accidentally joined a hostile fleet as they stood up to go deal with the torrent of dgc posting toilet water.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Querious Goose giving us some glorious "we're actually winning, see" posting, you love to see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

A momentous milestone has been reached, I am no longer a parasite, as over 50% of my income is now from trade:

Stereotype posted:

so, like, Requium Eternal? one of the alliances we've been fighting? Well turns out all of their ihubs and jump bridges are all gone now and all of their stuff belongs to goons now. so weird how the game works like that sometimes!

lmao