Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I made some fantastic french onion soup tonight.
The post-apocalypse will need cooks. Maybe I will find a roving gang to protect me in exchange for my ability to caramelize vegetables and stretch out food sources with broth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Schmoe Cwead posted:

turned on the tv than was on fox news and some lady was yelling about how she hates ken jennings because he mocked a lady with a special needs child for liking alf

this cancel culture is outta control

ken Jennings makes me feel inferior in the brain space and also has won more money on tv than me, a winner.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I made some fantastic french onion soup tonight.
The post-apocalypse will need cooks. Maybe I will find a roving gang to protect me in exchange for my ability to caramelize vegetables and stretch out food sources with broth.

I can grow a plant. the plant is weed. but I am told other plants may also grow in same ways. let us combine talents and rule the wastes.

the most high kingdom of the French (onion soup)

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The day the electoral college finalizes Biden, Trump gonna order the military to burn down all of the vaccine manufacturing and distribution hubs.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Schmoe Cwead posted:

turned on the tv than was on fox news and some lady was yelling about how she hates ken jennings because he mocked a lady with a special needs child for liking alf

this cancel culture is outta control

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

deathbysnusnu posted:

The day the electoral college finalizes Biden, Trump gonna order the military to burn down all of the vaccine manufacturing and distribution hubs.

this is fine as the vaccine is a lie, just like Joe B and his presidency

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

it belongs in a museum

Reverend Zero
Mar 8, 2006

tremulon

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

deathbysnusnu posted:

Defense Production Act takes them all over and makes them manufacture Hydroxychloroquine 24/7

All vaccine doses get sold to the UK

:sad:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

this might be the funniest thing i've ever seen

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

What is he thinking?

:thunk:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
we've all cracked and pinged so many times now that it barely registers that the president is undermining faith in their own democracy

Reverend Zero
Mar 8, 2006

is death stranding actually good

i was bored to tears by the opening/subsequent mission of mgs v and disappointed it didnt hold my attention like the previous games so i put it down so now im kojima shy

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
or even better - all the vaccine doses are put in an Arizona bunker and Trump threatens to nuke them if he's not confirmed for a second term

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I shall build a post-apocalyptic city-state based on an economy of bartering and harvesting pig methane for fuel. Justice shall be dispensed in honor duels. Pig's milk cheese will be available for french onion soup, even in the radioactive wilds of what was once Pittsburgh.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
hello

presdinot TREM again, here to remind you of the wonderous glory of GOYA products and their amazing healthful benefits.

have you ever wondered about beans? well wonder no more.

the beans are real and you can have them.

simply wire all your money to me, the very rich president, and I will turn it into beans. I have many counters of beans and they will add your sum to my total.

your beans are safe with me, rest assured.

give me the beans.

your president, TREM

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
gotta say, my favorite thing lately is Steve Cox’s ongoing feud with the Trapt chud

https://twitter.com/realstevecox/status/1328102672914812928?s=21

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gods_Butthole posted:

What a loving idiot.

These deranged, fail-child oligarchs lack a proper fear of the angry mob.

theyre oligrachs dude

they have never had to interact with us poor normies ever

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
someone should tell the pope that someone probably injected that rear end with mayo or whatever they inject asses with. defying god’s will

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4P3p1QmE9Ao

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

hey tumo thread been not doomscrolling today because ive been busy whats trumpin

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i cannot explain just how dead i am it's insane

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Red Baron posted:

hello

presdinot TREM again, here to remind you of the wonderous glory of GOYA products and their amazing healthful benefits.

simply wire all your money to me, the very rich president, and I will turn it into beans. I have many counters of beans and they will add your sum to my total.

give me the beans.

your president, TREM

Speaking of Goya

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
do you have a pet?

I, PRESIDENT TREM do not. but I wish to have one. I am not allowed by law (thanks DEMONrats) but I would be the best pet person.

I know much about pets. mostly cats and rodents. some of pandas.

do you wish for pet ownership? so do I.

do not send me ur pets.

only ur money.

for pets.

my rally was larger than the largest cat, Garfield.

BOAT

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Mayor Dave posted:

Speaking of Goya

lmao walked right into that one

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Agrajag posted:

theyre oligrachs dude

they have never had to interact with us poor normies ever

I believe various aristocracies throughout history have had at least a healthy fear of the general populous. Hubris will be their downfall.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1328100056730374144

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Red Baron posted:

hello

give me the beans.

your president, TREM

Mr president trulm sir I would like to purchase one (1) bean certificate for redemption at a time of my choosing

thank you and god bless

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
can god make a president too powerful that even CSPAM mods cannot probe him?

yes, TREM

the slimmest and most fit of all prezzies

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Homocow posted:

we've all cracked and pinged so many times now that it barely registers that the president is undermining faith in their own democracy

well this is pretty much exactly what everyone in this thread expected to happen if he didn't win so...

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I found about that after a random person got called out for having it framed on the wall in the background of a zoom work call

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

hang in there

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Good Citizen posted:

Mr president trulm sir I would like to purchase one (1) bean certificate for redemption at a time of my choosing

thank you and god bless

oh you'd like that wouldn't you

sir. I'm sorry

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Lol talking about what's trumps legacy is going to fill history and poli sci academic writing for a long while

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
Trobd

https://twitter.com/MikeBlaiz/status/1327997261314367491

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Citizen posted:

thank you and god bless

for being the first, most faithful citizen to order a bean certificate I herby gift you THREE (3) bean certificates and also give you my solemn promise that whenever you are thinkin bout thos beans that I, also, will think of them.

I make this possible.

give me money.

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

Homocow posted:

jokes on you i've never had any faith in this democracy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Filthy Hans posted:

I shall build a post-apocalyptic city-state based on an economy of bartering and harvesting pig methane for fuel. Justice shall be dispensed in honor duels. Pig's milk cheese will be available for french onion soup, even in the radioactive wilds of what was once Pittsburgh.

do you need a special machine to make your posts fuel ready or just a custom engine?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002