Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

do you have the full version of that again, it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dreylad posted:

do you have the full version of that again, it owns
https://twitter.com/beanytuesday/status/1018944312816619525

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Dreylad posted:

LF also spawned :negative: which is one of my favs

Negative man is actually a very relatable enemy from mother 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPaLaKygHBo

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1328125881844453377

When people respected this guy.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

was it a goon or someone on twitter who was going off about numbers fuckstein being antisemitic

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
it was a memorable QCS experience

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Flavius Aetass posted:

was it a goon or someone on twitter who was going off about numbers fuckstein being antisemitic

D&D and QCS, and then people got probed for it in D&D lol

I think CSPAM's resident little brother LK also probed someone for it but I might be misremembering that

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lol that's so stupid

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol that's so stupid

welcome to forums dot somethingawful dot com

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
cant find an easy mnuchin youtube clip but this was funny back 30 years ago in 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9nqTKYsPdA

moist turtleneck has issued a correction as of 19:13 on Nov 16, 2020

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
SKILLS WALLETS (UK only)

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

first debate between Obama and Romney.

Obama was detached and low energy, kind of depressed.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
When notre dame was burning down and Trump told them to maybe dump a lot of water from a helicopter on it

oops it was dumber he wanted them to drop poo poo from planes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
when some random nobody democrat pac grifter got married and had ruth bader ginsburg as the officiant and nobody wore masks, and she posted it to twitter and said "my wedding was NOTORIOUS", and then rbg died two weeks later almost certainly of covid and it was completely covered up by the (fake news crooked) media, and then she closed her twitter, and then trump nominated some federalist monster to the supreme court, and tons of dem grifting morons posted on twitter the equivalent of "if Cena wins, WE RIOT" with posts like "we will raise hell like never seen before", then at a republican reception for the new judge all the top republicans caught covid including president donald trump, then the entire trump covid saga, then trump said he was immune like mr burns having every possible disease so he is invincible, then the republicans got the judge confirmed with no problems, and the dems turned over and dropped it without raising any hell while d&d argued about court-packing, then everyone just moved on and doesn't even talk about it any more

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

sleep with the vicious posted:

when some random nobody democrat pac grifter got married and had ruth bader ginsburg as the officiant and nobody wore masks, and she posted it to twitter and said "my wedding was NOTORIOUS", and then rbg died two weeks later almost certainly of covid and it was completely covered up by the (fake news crooked) media, and then she closed her twitter, and then trump nominated some federalist monster to the supreme court, and tons of dem grifting morons posted on twitter the equivalent of "if Cena wins, WE RIOT" with posts like "we will raise hell like never seen before", then at a republican reception for the new judge all the top republicans caught covid including president donald trump, then the entire trump covid saga, then trump said he was immune like mr burns having every possible disease so he is invincible, then the republicans got the judge confirmed with no problems, and the dems turned over and dropped it without raising any hell while d&d argued about court-packing, then everyone just moved on and doesn't even talk about it any more

yeah that was cool

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

lol i remember when ruth bader gisnburg died too man it was pretty funny, oh no how could this 90 year old medical science is keeping alive for tumor research or something drop dead it was so sudden!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/redrawnoxen/status/1328376337208397829?s=21

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
this guy

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/476428553701965824

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Remember when we were told we could push Biden to the left? Lol.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
When Biden’s “most progressive platform ever” was blown the gently caress out by TR’s.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfPoP9p7KN8

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/nbc4i/status/931605656284536833?s=21

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Isn't the song about humoungous dicks destroying your rear end? Wow I completely misinterpreted the lyrics then :/

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That time Obama got in a good zinger in a debate so conservative news media spent a week screaming about how horses and bayonets are essential to modern warfare

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

The time Obama dared to get dijon mustard

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
that time Obama wore a tan suit

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
EdStone

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
that time obama said that a cop was stupid for arresting henry gates trying to get into his own house and backed down so hard he had to invite the cop to the white house and give him a beer

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Ed balls

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Ahmed’s cool clock

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Elizabeth Warren's hail mary superpac that was literally just one Silicon Valley #girlboss throwing away 3 million dollars to keep her in the race through super tuesday

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

the sex ghost posted:

that time obama said that a cop was stupid for arresting henry gates trying to get into his own house and backed down so hard he had to invite the cop to the white house and give him a beer

As expected, the president had a robust and flavorful Bud Light. Henry Louis Gates Jr. nursed a reliably dadlike beer: Sam Adams Light. Sergeant James Crowley took nonthreatening sips of Blue Moon. And vice-president Joe Biden drank a beer we never heard of: Buckler. We know nothing about it because it’s Heineken’s nonalcoholic brand.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

As expected, the president had a robust and flavorful Bud Light. Henry Louis Gates Jr. nursed a reliably dadlike beer: Sam Adams Light. Sergeant James Crowley took nonthreatening sips of Blue Moon. And vice-president Joe Biden drank a beer we never heard of: Buckler. We know nothing about it because it’s Heineken’s nonalcoholic brand.

Was this before Obama was brewing in the White House? I remember that being a whole thing and they released the recipes and such.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

zegermans posted:

Elizabeth Warren's hail mary superpac that was literally just one Silicon Valley #girlboss throwing away 3 million dollars to keep her in the race through super tuesday

to be fair, it accomplished its objective with aplomb

arguably it was a decisive factor between sinking sanders or no

then again I wouldn't put it past sanders to have capitulated anyways

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Was this before Obama was brewing in the White House? I remember that being a whole thing and they released the recipes and such.

just checked, two years before he started yeah

also the result of the beer summit was that the guy who got he rear end beat by a cop breaking into his house was also at fault because they both "shared blame" lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

The weirdos on twitter describing how this schmuck made them incredibly loving horny.