Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Shumagorath posted:

which gem prints the tethers

Infinity stone, obviously. Just like tethers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Shumagorath posted:

they say the gem that prints tethers can be found in the eye of the goat, and you need only gaze into it until you reach enlightenment. the stone will be in your palm, and you will have all the wisdom to know never to use it

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

The White Dragon posted:

they say the gem that prints tethers can be found in the eye of the goat, and you need only gaze into it until you reach enlightenment. the stone will be in your palm, and you will have all the wisdom to know never to use it

I’d rather have a goat than a bitchcoin. I mean at least you can make people want to be your friend if you walk your goat on a leash to town every evening. If you tried to make friends using Bitcoiin as the talking point other people immediately just assume you are a bit te’tched in the head.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

DerekSmartymans posted:

I’d rather have a goat than a bitchcoin. I mean at least you can make people want to be your friend if you walk your goat on a leash to town every evening. If you tried to make friends using Bitcoiin as the talking point other people immediately just assume you are a bit te’tched in the head.

if you have a goat, you also have a possible source of legitimate income: bringing your goat to overgrown, weed-strewn lots whose owners pay you to let your goat eat all the weeds. that’s one more legit investment than bitcoin will ever be. two or more, if you got a nanny goat (you can milk it, which opens up a whole world of possibilities)

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

SatansOnion posted:

if you have a goat, you also have a possible source of legitimate income: bringing your goat to overgrown, weed-strewn lots whose owners pay you to let your goat eat all the weeds. that’s one more legit investment than bitcoin will ever be. two or more, if you got a nanny goat (you can milk it, which opens up a whole world of possibilities)

WTF? Who doesn’t hook their goat up to a little red wagon and let her tow you to town because you can’t start your car because the breathalyzer keeps loving up? If you drink enough bourbon you realize a goat is a draft animal.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

DerekSmartymans posted:

WTF? Who doesn’t hook their goat up to a little red wagon and let her tow you to town because you can’t start your car because the breathalyzer keeps loving up? If you drink enough bourbon you realize a goat is a draft animal.

If you drink enough bourbon you realize everything is a draft animal.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Excelzior posted:

please do not gently caress the draft animal

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Excelzior posted:

an anthropomorphic representation of bitcoin is not a draft animal, however it is a great target for hobo urine.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Shumagorath posted:

The tetheract

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Splicer posted:

The tetheract
:pusheen:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Splicer posted:

The tetheract

:drat:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

buttcoin

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:hmmyes:

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
$295k is not nearly enough money for me to be willing to accept the insane weirdo brain poisoning that every cryptosporidium seems to magically get outta nowhere

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

is the time between his reregs how long it takes to scoop :10bux: from buttcoin system?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
every billionth tether printed has an unintended side effect of creating a seraph account and the devs remain mystified

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

EKG IS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I love it when ghost titty comes into the thread and posts a chart with the x and y axes cut off

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I know this song.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

In the first one Bart's got his head in the east, in the second one it's in the west. Not sure what that means for DOGE.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I am going to be represented in the Senate by the first senator that owns bitcoin.

:shepicide:

https://twitter.com/quintforgey/status/1328707399801303044?s=21

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Star Man posted:

I am going to be represented in the Senate by the first senator that owns bitcoin.

bonus points for qanon leadership

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Looks like TiTys, kudos!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Nice dog! I want to pet her!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Star Man posted:

Don't doxx ghosTTy tia

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Nessus posted:

In the first one Bart's got his head in the east, in the second one it's in the west. Not sure what that means for DOGE.

I love this graph. You got one Bart going one way, one Bart looking the other, and the CoinBase in the middle's like "ey, whaddya want from me?"

zaurg
Mar 1, 2004
why number go up?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

zaurg posted:

why number go up?

So it can crash again. Just be patient. Crash is coming.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

zaurg posted:

why number go up?

I came here to ask this question. Apparently it's hit a three year high?

Weren't you like turbo banned? Are you financially stable now?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ilmucche posted:

I came here to ask this question. Apparently it's hit a three year high?

Weren't you like turbo banned? Are you financially stable now?

zaurg posted:

This is actually a good idea. Thanks. zaurg will remain confined to 3 threads in all of SA (BFC thread, Running thread, and TFLC thread). If I venture out anywhere else, ban me.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Nov 18, 2020

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

zaurg posted:

why number go up?
Quick go buy some so it crashes faster

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

zaurg posted:

why number go up?

Tether printer go brrrrrrrrrrrr

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Much like a rollercoaster, if bitcoin only went down it would not be very good entertainment.

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

Over here in Mexico Bitcoin is trending in twitter (lol and adblock deletes that trend as soon as it can in my browser) because the rear end in a top hat mogul owner of one of the local megacorporations tweeted that he has '10% of his liquid portfolio' in bitcoin. (other %s of the portfolio are in metals lol) also he said in the same tweet 'Bitcoin is a protection against government expropiation' oh boy.

https://twitter.com/RicardoBSalinas/status/1328850136290775041

Mind you, this is the same rear end in a top hat who publically called a former employee 'ungrateful' and tweeted an essay saying 'employers should NOT put money towards their employees' retirement', so he fits the bitcoiner personality to a T.

https://twitter.com/RicardoBSalinas/status/1316008832229875712

He couldn't have caused the increase all by himself, could he? many people in the comments are asking how to get in uuuuuuuuugh

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
*Chittering as my Predator vision searches for a greater fool*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

that's a logarithmic curve