Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Hey everybody, I've got stuff for sale! I'm re-focusing my collection, cleaning out extras, condensing and what not.

Everything below was opened and displayed, but has been (or will be) repacked, is 100% complete, and is in like new condition except for where noted otherwise. Some things I have pictures of pre-reboxing, others I do not. If anyone wants pictures of anything just let me know and I'll be happy to take photos. Prices do not include shipping and are semi-firm unless you're buying a boatload of stuff. Then we can work something out. I'm not currently desperate to get rid of anything so consider this a standing offer. I can also ship loose if anyone prefers that over boxed. Paypal only, and add 3.5% if you want to use G&S vs F&F.

SH Figuarts DBZ Shenron --- $100.00
SH Figuarts DBZ Yamcha ---- $115.00
SH Figuarts DBZ Tien ------ $125.00

SH Figuarts Star Wars Darth Vader (2015) --- $35.00
SH Figuarts Star Wars The Last Jedi Captain Phasma --- $35.00
SH Figuarts Star Wars Rogue One K2S0 --- $35.00
*Stand not included
SH Figuarts Star Wars The Force Awakens Kylo Ren --- $50.00
SH Figuarts Star Wars Darth Maul (2015) --- $75.00

SH Figuarts TMNT Lot --- $150.00
Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michaelangelo

BNIB Mezco Golden Ninja ----------- $200.00
BNIB Mezco Golden Ninja ----------- $200.00
BNIB Mezco Baron Bends (XL) ------- $200.00
BNIB Mezco Doc Nocturnal (L) ------ $185.00
BNIB Mezco Booth In A Box (XL) ---- $235.00

NECA SDCC 2018 TMNT Moive 4-pack -- $240.00

Mafex Comic Spider-man 075 --- $185.00

Figma Genji ----- $75.00
*Missing multi shuriken accessory. I know it's somewhere, and will send to buyer once found.

Loyal Subjects TMNT Lot --- $80.00
Leonardo
Raphael x2
Donatello x2
Michaelangelo x2
Shredder
Bebop
Rocksteady x2
Leatherhead x2
Slash x2
*Due to the nature of these figs they cannot be reboxed.

Marvel Legends DOFP Sentinel w/ Wolverine ----- $200.00
Marvel Legends DOFP Sentinel w/ Wolverine ----- $200.00

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://www.amazon.com/KELAKE-Pikachu-Statues-Collection-Birthday/dp/B07R5YNXR4

Pokemon alien mash up. Look creepy as hell, but interesting. Thought some of the Aliens fans might dig em.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Not including shipping in the price.
Suggesting the buyer send F&F or cover the fees for G&S, which actually violates the seller agreement in PayPal's TOS.
New eBay prices for opened and used stuff.

No.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

Yep. :clint:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Gripweed posted:

Speaking of Mondo, it looks like they're making a play to fill the NECA hole

https://twitter.com/KaijuNewsOutlet/status/1327395358780108800?s=20

Just when I thought I was out of 1/6 scale collecting with Ahoska Tano out comes this.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Sentinel Toys' Miles Morales is up on Amiami and HLJ.

velocirapstar
Oct 8, 2018

Get Confident, Stupid!

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

Hey everybody, I've got stuff for sale! I'm re-focusing my collection, cleaning out extras, condensing and what not.

hey bud, not to be a jerk but this looks like every bad Craigslist post of "GUYS I KNOW WHAT I HAVE AND I REFUSE TO BE LOW-BALLED."

I'm not an expert by any means and I'm just spitballing here but off the top of my head:
  • I realize you're not in dire straits to sell them but even a slight goon discount or something instead of list (or higher) price just for goodwill purposes wouldn't hurt
  • charging buyer for PayPal to not be F&F so liability is on them or they incur extra cost, pick one?
  • S&H completely TBD?
  • higher than eBay prices for non-MIB items
You have some decent stuff IMO but nothing that's enough of a deal to make up for those issues mentioned by others and me. If someone really wanted any of those, they would probably just buy them for less online plus actually have coverage via eBay, Paypal, or both.

If you want to treat BSS as another Facebook Marketplace listing or something, that's your prerogative but I doubt you'll have much luck selling here.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I am down to SIX pieces missing to have a complete Eternia. Plus two that I want to replace due to damage. Sadly the last missing bits are going to run me close to $300. It's getting harder to find missing parts due to a few larger players in MOTU collecting grabbing up every piece they can to resell themselves.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
The Black Series Moff Gideon, Kuiil, and Greef Carga preorders will all be going live at 4 EST. None are exclusive, so they’ll be on amazon, Pulse, Dorkside, etc.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Big Mean Jerk posted:

The Black Series Moff Gideon, Kuiil, and Greef Carga preorders will all be going live at 4 EST. None are exclusive, so they’ll be on amazon, Pulse, Dorkside, etc.

That Moff is gonna sell out so fast everywhere. I've got a bunch of tabs open.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Nanigans posted:

That Moff is gonna sell out so fast everywhere. I've got a bunch of tabs open.

I forgot until just now, but he was still up for pre-order on Amazon. They are generally pretty good about staying up on Amazon for the first couple of hours they go live I have noticed.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Yeah, I forgot about my own post until just now and was able to grab Kuiil without issue.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

I genuinely appreciate the actual candor / feedback here.

To belay concerns, no reason to pay for PayPal fees if they can be avoided. I've sold things here before and never had an issue.

No idea how much shipping cost, because it'll depend on how much is bought / in the box. As cheap as possible with tracking unless required otherwise.

Prices are fair for used like new items (everything is drat near mint), but it doesn't hurt to make an offer.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

I have two quick pointers here that need to be addressed, since the rules of SA-Mart on selling things still apply even if you're selling things outside of that subforum:

-Do not ask people to pay through anything other than Goods & Services on PayPal. It's the only PayPal payment method that provides buyer protection, so this is pretty important.
-You have to provide timestamped pictures of anything you're selling that you value at $50 or higher. Again, this is pretty important, since it ensures that buyers can have confidence that you actually own the items you're selling.

I would honestly recommend making a thread in SA-Mart anyway and linking back to it here. That'll ensure that this thread doesn't get gummed up with Craigslist-like back-and-forths.

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.
I have a Big Bad Toy Store question. I preordered the Black and Grey Hush Batman, but BBTS sent me the wrong Batman (DKR Mafex) by mistake. It shipped before the mistake was caught, but this means I was charged already for shipping and the product.

I got an email from them about this on Friday, but I can’t get a response from them by email or phone now. The page for the Mafex Hush Batman I ordered is no longer up.

This seems like they possibly made a big mistake and will need time to correct it. How long should I wait before simply cancelling the purchase on my credit card via my bank? I sent them a new email and voicemail today. Still nothing from them.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

The Action Man posted:

I have a Big Bad Toy Store question. I preordered the Black and Grey Hush Batman, but BBTS sent me the wrong Batman (DKR Mafex) by mistake. It shipped before the mistake was caught, but this means I was charged already for shipping and the product.

I got an email from them about this on Friday, but I can’t get a response from them by email or phone now. The page for the Mafex Hush Batman I ordered is no longer up.

This seems like they possibly made a big mistake and will need time to correct it. How long should I wait before simply cancelling the purchase on my credit card via my bank? I sent them a new email and voicemail today. Still nothing from them.

Yeah, this is the big hubbub lately because someone on their end hosed up the db release entries. I'd wait, they will fix the situation and probably make it up to everyone as an apology, there are hundreds of customers affected.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Retro Legends Gambit and Rogue are up on Target's site for pre-order. I still love the original figures but am a sucker for the retro looks/colors.

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

Fuzz posted:

Yeah, this is the big hubbub lately because someone on their end hosed up the db release entries. I'd wait, they will fix the situation and probably make it up to everyone as an apology, there are hundreds of customers affected.

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like they have a lot of data to fix before they respond to me and get to the refunds, but I can wait.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Louisgod posted:

Retro Legends Gambit and Rogue are up on Target's site for pre-order. I still love the original figures but am a sucker for the retro looks/colors.

I need to take a closer look at how these differ from the recent normal ML releases. I've got both of those still in box waiting for me to setup my X-Men display, and might want to replace them with these, I guess.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Agrias120 posted:

I need to take a closer look at how these differ from the recent normal ML releases. I've got both of those still in box waiting for me to setup my X-Men display, and might want to replace them with these, I guess.

The Target exclusives are more in line with the 90s cartoon color scheme/look, so it all comes down to if you want your display to have the 90s cartoon color scheme or a more muted comic look.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Apr 30, 2012

I'm not sure Gambit is worth the switch, but Rogue however is a pretty big upgrade. The new headsculpt is not only better, but the issue with her eyes looking two different directions should be fixed as well. Also, the image doesn't show it, but the old Rogue figure is much more mac-and-cheese yellow than the new one.

10-4 will do.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The new Gambit has better hair but the old one has better colors.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

I'm not sure Gambit is worth the switch, but Rogue however is a pretty big upgrade. The new headsculpt is not only better, but the issue with her eyes looking two different directions should be fixed as well. Also, the image doesn't show it, but the old Rogue figure is much more mac-and-cheese yellow than the new one.

Thanks for the photos, it saved me having to go up and grab the figures. Feel like these are going to be a buy for me, and then I might just sell off the old ones.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Rhyno posted:

The new Gambit has better hair but the old one has better colors.

The new one has colors that look much more like the old toy biz figure. I remember finding a toy biz Gambit in the wild and it felt like I won the lottery. That fucker was almost as scarce as the Rogue.

IIRC that Rogue was incredibly shortpacked and then the bad sales numbers were used to surpress future female figures from happening thanks to Perlmutter's misogyny.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

S.W.O.R.D. Agent posted:

80s hair Rogue is an upgrade in and of itself, IMO.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

My boy is finally home.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Bitchin

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Put Gohan in the middle for a real "my two dads" vibe.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I scored a pricey Eternia component for almost a third less than normal ebay prices! Home stretch baby!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Did a little painting on the belt. Like the red manga look a lot more. This is a drat good figure. Proper Pickle.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

Nanigans posted:

Did a little painting on the belt. Like the red manga look a lot more. This is a drat good figure. Proper Pickle.

nice! I got another week or so til mine gets here. How'd you paint the belt, just rattle cans or do you airbrush? I also prefer the manga look and may think about doing the same

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

JoeGlassJAw posted:

nice! I got another week or so til mine gets here. How'd you paint the belt, just rattle cans or do you airbrush? I also prefer the manga look and may think about doing the same

Thanks! Used some cheap acrylic paint with a regular brush, like 2-3 coats, let it dry for a good couple hours, then hit it with a matte coat spray and let that dry for about 3 hours. I believe the paint is Testors and the matte coat is Krylon.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Hasbro has a joe panel set for Friday 11a eat. Hopefully just stuff for their site and not more target bullshit.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
it begins...

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Rhyno posted:

it begins...

gently caress yes that slime pit.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Have you thought about setting it all up diorama style with a miniature environment, rocks and trees and such? Given enough space I would personally get so into that... someday I want to build my own Castle Grayskull...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Have you thought about setting it all up diorama style with a miniature environment, rocks and trees and such? Given enough space I would personally get so into that... someday I want to build my own Castle Grayskull...

I'm not really a diorama person. I'm just tossing ideas out right now for how to lay this out. Sorting through some brain poo poo while I do this. Diving deep into the best thing about my childhood is both good and bad.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I would love to do this with vintage Joe's but that's a whole cave I'm not ready to explore.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

JordanKai posted:

80s hair Rogue is an upgrade in and of itself, IMO.

I missed the Juggernaut wave Rogue so I'm more than happy to get a 90s rogue for under $100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Rhyno posted:

I'm not really a diorama person. I'm just tossing ideas out right now for how to lay this out. Sorting through some brain poo poo while I do this. Diving deep into the best thing about my childhood is both good and bad.

Clearly you shoudl be mirroring that poster from our childhoods, but on your shelves.