Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

MikeJF posted:

Did he just cast meteor swarm?

Alt text specifies ‘Draco Meteor’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrooo

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

It's right there in the alt text guys, he used draco meteor.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

says all the demiurges in near unison

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

roughly

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
I love my Grandpa Dragon :3

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Oh good, someone's come to stop the destruction being unleashed on the city by unleashing destruction on the city

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Unleashing destruction is all the demiurges know.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Gnome de plume posted:

Oh good, someone's come to stop the destruction being unleashed on the city

That is not the reason any of them are here

Also I keep looking at Grandpa running over Motton and dying of laughter. He's like 10VG levels of adorable.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

Gnome de plume posted:

Oh good, someone's come to stop the destruction being unleashed on the city by unleashing destruction on the city

It's the Reapers all over again.

Still a little salty about that ending even after all these years.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Everyone predicted it but I still can't believe they are going to completely throw this fight because they can't work together for even an entire minute.

You'd have better chance of beating Jags if you used a online game matchmaker to give six random people the demiurges powers.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Maybe Allison will make them all go to team-buildng camp. They'll lose this fight and regroup and she'll just bust in like oh what the hell kind of performance do you call that I cannot believe you guys I am very disappointed how the hell do you think we'll make the playoffs like this and make them go do trust falls for a weekend.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Nov 18, 2020

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Guildenstern Mother posted:

That is not the reason any of them are here

Also I keep looking at Grandpa running over Motton and dying of laughter. He's like 10VG levels of adorable.

Mottom going from last page's level 99 black mage to the equivalent of Daffy Duck roleplaying as a black mage* almost killed me.

*No, not this one, this is way cooler than what I had in mind.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

They'll be team-building in hell because I think Jagganoth is going to kill all six of them on this little island (unless Maya gets to Incubus first)

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

I wonder how Dave's doing

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

More evidence that the Universal War was effectively the Three Stooges with magical nukes.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

ThaumPenguin posted:

I wonder how Dave's doing

His opponent disrespected him so thoroughly that he's now having to fight Jagg's nuke-sword just so he can climb out of the Salami Dave-shaped hole in the ground.

So probably not well.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Nobody is having a good time. Probably not even Jags himself, but not because he's losing

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Jadis must be so frustrated that this is all turning out exactly as she foresaw.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Gogs is in a corner somewhere, spinning in circles with gun barrel pointed straight in the air

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Jagg isn't actually stronger than the other 6 combined -- they all just cancel each other out because they suck.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

2 minutes later, Jag leaves because he's just not feeling it. Comically, the other demiurges don't notice and continue fighting

5 minutes later, the first demiurge dies. No-one knows what the gently caress is going on

There are no survivors

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

i can HEAR meti's ghost rolling her eyes of this dumb bullshit

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

There Bias Two posted:

Jagg isn't actually stronger than the other 6 combined -- they all just cancel each other out because they suck.

And regardless you can get away with a lot when you're literally invincible. Dude's got an angel-forged life hack.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Given the pose, I can't help but think the next page is going to be a glorious Cut separating Mammon's ghost from his body, :ohdear:.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Given the pose, I can't help but think the next page is going to be a glorious Cut separating Mammon's ghost from his body, :ohdear:.

nah, we gotta finish the conga line of fuckups first

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Gog Agog is going to interrupt Mammon's attack with her attack, which will in turn be interrupted by Jadis, who in turn will be interrupted by Solomon, etc. etc. until they're all dead without ever having actually made a move against Jagg.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

habeasdorkus posted:

Jadis must be so frustrated that this is all turning out exactly as she foresaw.

You're probably describing the last however many aeons it's been since she took a glimpse at the universe. Whatever frustration she feels now has been with her the whole time because she probably experienced it just as raw as she does now.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Mr. Lobe posted:

You're probably describing the last however many aeons it's been since she took a glimpse at the universe. Whatever frustration she feels now has been with her the whole time because she probably experienced it just as raw as she does now.

She will still make time to disrespect Incubus.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Jadis isn't going to gently caress up, someone's just going to trip over her block

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

habeasdorkus posted:

"Don't make me break out of my eternal prison. I'm warning you!"

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Next page is Gog finally deciding to show the true form of the Beast... which is so large, she winds up getting in the way of Mammon’s meteor.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Pose as an assortment of individualist fuckups because poo poo just got real

Precambrian
Apr 30, 2008

Terrifying Effigies posted:

More evidence that the Universal War was effectively the Three Stooges with magical nukes.

To be fair, in the War of All Against All, they didn't really have "allies," they either were in crazy battles where everyone was stabbing you and each other or you had expendable armies you routinely used to just tie up a guy so you could blow them all up with a big-rear end spell. Or you just crushed them underfoot to get to a better position, because who gives a gently caress about the little people? If they wanted to live, they'd have become unkillable sorcerer-kings like you did. Then for thousands of years, they all basically just fought foes who fundamentally did not matter to them, with allies who fundamentally did not matter to them, so being in a fight where you actually have to think about the people you're stepping on is something they've never really dealt with before.

I hope we get a scene of Jagganoth shrugging off all the demiurges's attacks and then it gets to Jadis turn. He braces himself and... nothing happens, cause she's just in an ice block. Everyone feels a little awkward.

That or, even though it'd be wholly antithetical to the themes of this comic, I still wanna see demiurge team-up attacks.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

habeasdorkus posted:

every minute of this brings her a minute closer to death so she's probably doin' fine

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Begemot posted:

It's right there in the alt text guys, he used draco meteor.

Alt text or not, nothing will convince me those aren't coins traveling at relativistic speed because the money dragon's got to have Gil Toss. I mean come on.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Wonderslug posted:

Alt text or not, nothing will convince me those aren't coins traveling at relativistic speed because the money dragon's got to have Gil Toss. I mean come on.

He's not the money dragon any more, though. He's the extremely retired grandpa dragon.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Jadis isn't going to gently caress up, someone's just going to tip over her block

This would be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

Whitenoise Poster posted:

You'd have better chance of beating Jags if you used a online game matchmaker to give six random people the demiurges powers.

There are probably at least four animes with a premise like that but the one I watched was pretty good.