Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I don't get the reference :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Elviscat posted:

I was thinking of doing this for my kitty anyways, and you pointing it out galvanized me to get a new, specific whisker-stress-free bowl, to answer the question "is Rosie a fat rear end in a top hat who wants me to scratch her shoulders/butt while she eats, or is she experiencing whisker stress?"

She's an rear end in a top hat who just wants scratches AND food.

Well, it was worth a try.

Also, that is a kitty \o/

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

barbecue at the folks posted:

Guy on the right looks like he is about to have a massive coronary after ranting about how those god drat mooslems are still allowed to live and breathe the same air as him

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY CLIMBS MY PRICK? FOLKS WHO EAT FISH BUT DON'T WORK. TAKIN' IT OUT OF GOOD PEOPLE'S MOUTHS, THEY ARE!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

teethgrinder posted:

Junji Ito's Cat Diary?

He does pretty good horror manga and also a series in the same style about how his wife insisted on having a cat and he doesn't like cats.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

teethgrinder posted:

it's just a bunch of Junji Ito characters slapped together. It's literally "I recognize thing" + "I recognize thing" done with really good custom art

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

mind the walrus posted:

it's just a bunch of Junji Ito characters slapped together. It's literally "I recognize thing" + "I recognize thing" done with really good custom art

"i recognize thing" memes, if done so that they look almost identical to the source material of thing, are generally impressive enough to overcome their "i recognize thing" nature

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

The only thing I'd trust the man on the right to do is explain at great length and volume how people take offense at any little thing that you say these days.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

not sure who in this world gets off on calling random people trustworthy, but it's creepy and always ends up that the person is a certified sex pest or something.

Guy on the right looks like he is about to have a massive coronary after ranting about how those god drat mooslems are still allowed to live and breathe the same air as him

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

I feel like the guy on the right is two seconds away from saying something racist about Brexit

Whybird posted:

The only thing I'd trust the man on the right to do is explain at great length and volume how people take offense at any little thing that you say these days.

A good thing about the internet is that you can just invent people to be upset with if one isn't immediately available.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
^^ gammon spotted

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Beeswax posted:

A good thing about the internet is that you can just invent people to be upset with if one isn't immediately available.

Maybe C-Spam is closed.

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
This guy sounds like a real jerk!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/593576/slimming-world-fat-health-diet-weight-obese

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Beeswax posted:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/leftistthot420/status/1328830901011279872?s=19

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

RandomFerret posted:

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY CLIMBS MY PRICK? FOLKS WHO EAT FISH BUT DON'T WORK. TAKIN' IT OUT OF GOOD PEOPLE'S MOUTHS, THEY ARE!

Quick, let’s ask for help from Mr Teal instead.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Beeswax posted:

you're not in the UK are you

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Cis boy: *rubbing hands together eagerly* Finally. I'm oppressed. Now to just sit back and collect the money, fame, and preferential treatment that's sure to come my way!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Beeswax posted:

this is like the most high effort post you've ever done, congrats! also consider this:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Given that the left guy is a Roman Catholic monk, probably both.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Beeswax posted:

The other good thing is that you get people telling you how its totally cool and good to just judge people by appearance.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:kstare:

This new emote is already paying for itself

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1035218616403128320?lang=en

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

LifeSunDeath posted:

not sure who in this world gets off on calling random people trustworthy, but it's creepy and always ends up that the person is a certified sex pest or something.

I wouldn't read too much into it other than the "trusty innkeep" being a stock character.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

thanks i extremely hate this

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I've always associated cretin less with being stupid and more with being dirty, crass, and shameless

I'd call booger from revenge of the nerds or Kenny from Kenny vs spenny archetypal cretins, and they're both pretty smart

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

TIL I've been appropriating gay culture since before it was cool.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdld7SqnIxE

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Why would you want it to stop tho?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

wanna cuddle thatte ratte.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

I thought it was the father that determined sex.

Whatever meme still funny

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Just Offscreen posted:

I thought it was the father that determined sex.
All parents trans, so what.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Seinfeld did it :mad:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I have some unfortunate news to break to my wife :ohdear:

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

mind the walrus posted:

Thanks everyone that answered!

Yeah it's cool, but I do love the original meme, and am just curious to get the reference. And now I may go check out Junji Ito.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This loving film gets better as time passes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

I love that scene. One of Chris Pratt's earliest cameos.