Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Nuclearmonkee posted:

The tradition of the left being an ever hungering unmanageable ouroboros must be upheld.

"SOLIDARITY FORE-WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ENGELS, DEAD MAN?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

"Hard right social media platform Parler is losing business because they require passwords with at least one special character and the target audience thinks that that requirement is an affront to their god-given freedom to choose their own password." :patriot:

https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1276249910505992192

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

If you dont pull the lever they'll let you in the trolley the next time they do it

politics works the same way

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

DryGoods posted:

Biden Inauguration Gala with a laser display shining into the night sky as Trump screams looking out a White House window

did they ever do the 80ft tall Fortnight Biden?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

FlyingKipper posted:

No conviction, but Trump would have to admit wrongdoing. Which won't happen. So Biden shouldn't pardon him.

Biden will not only pardon Trump, he'll insist on reparations for the whole Trump family.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Biden won't pardon him because he's never going to be charged hope this helps you dumb shits

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

"Hard right social media platform Parler is losing business because they require passwords with at least one special character and the target audience thinks that that requirement is an affront to their god-given freedom to choose their own password." :patriot:

Somebody needs to hack Parler and change everything into Spanish

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
I still believe there's a good chance Trump DECLARES he's still president on January 21st from his bunker in Mar a Lago

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

breadnsucc posted:

WRONG if bernie had talked about how we were going to burn the country down he would have won

but actually bernie would have won if elections weren't just play pretend and rigged from the start

dont waste braincells wondering about ths imo. its pointless

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1329090278024593410?s=20

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Nonsense posted:

I think that single court case wins gives Donald Trump standing! I am a very serious law person

That win was already reversed yesterday by the state Supreme Court I believe or a federal court. Either way it was overturned. Trump is a big fat loser, big losses all around.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lock him up bill

quote:

U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ-09) today called for the widespread investigation and prosecution of members of the outgoing Trump administration.

“Donald Trump and members of his administration have committed innumerable crimes against the United States,” said Rep. Pascrell. “He has endangered our national security. He ripped families apart. He poisoned the Census. He has personally profited from his office. He has attacked our elections and sought to throttle democracy. He was rightly impeached by the House of Representatives. He has engaged in treachery, in treason. He has all but given up on governing and protecting our nation and if he had a shred of dignity he would resign today.

“Therefore, in 2021 the entire Trump administration must be fully investigated by the Department of Justice and any other relevant offices. Donald Trump along with his worst enablers must be tried for their crimes against our nation and Constitution. Importantly, any further abuse of the sacred pardon power to shield criminals would itself be obstruction of justice, and any self-pardons would be illegal.

“Failure to hold financial and political wrongdoing accountable in the past has invited greater malfeasance by bad actors. A repeat of those failures in 2021 further emboldens criminality by our national leaders and continues America down the path of lawlessness and authoritarianism. There must be accountability.”

https://pascrell.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=4527

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Trying to set up a password is harder than drawing a hen’s tooth.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the best phase of parler is going to be after the conservative people who are mostly just curious about it lose interest in a month or so and it's only the really, really dedicated far right nutjobs and Q brains left

smarx
Aug 28, 2020

by Athanatos

i'm glad "brunch" is becoming a slur

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Deceptive Thinker posted:

I still believe there's a good chance Trump DECLARES he's still president on January 21st from his bunker in Mar a Lago

chance? it's practically a guarantee

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe's Interior pick is hopefully a positive step considering what happened to the interior department for decades but who knows anymore

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

smarx posted:

i'm glad "brunch" is becoming a slur

Why do you hate women?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

alnilam posted:

the best phase of parler is going to be after the conservative people who are mostly just curious about it lose interest in a month or so and it's only the really, really dedicated far right nutjobs and Q brains left

this is basically how gab died, catering to nazis mysteriously led to the site getting infested by 4chan kids who would flood every conversation with swastikas and n-words like a youtube chat

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

emfive posted:

lol I just turned 60, other olds are going to ram me with their Rascals

wow im a vigorous 49.75 you old rear end piece of poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1329125187393040385?s=20

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://old.reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/jwiqp0/blm_thug_who_suckedpunched_trump_supporter_is_a/

r/conservative very upset about the chud in DC who got knocked out after assaulting four people.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/mdnij34/status/1328894404652900353?s=20

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lmao hes so dumb and america made him president

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/wwwnickthoughts/status/1329128934290558983?s=21

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My wife and I spending Christmas by ourselves probably means we just sleep until noon and I make one or two bad "unwrapping presents" sex jokes throughout the day. I love my family and all but that sounds like a much more chill holiday.

Not seeing my family for it this year means I have to learn the family holiday food recipes too.

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/DavidShafer/status/1329063452271403016?s=20

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

spoiler: you can't stop the trolly

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

THE HORSE for prez

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ING

YEAH

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

cumshitter posted:

wow im a vigorous 49.75 you old rear end piece of poo poo

I would be glad to take you under my wing like in "The Karate Kid" except I don't know Karate

FlyingKipper
May 11, 2005

I would like to see everyone around Trump each get prosecuted and convicted, even Ivanka and Jared. Meanwhile Trump watches in fear but is never touched, all the while denying everything and tossing each person under the bus, refusing to defend them or pay their legal bills or any of the other things he's promised.

And then he's left alone, surrounded by former friends now enemies, and the ruins of a failed presidency.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
also I don't have wings

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

as if they haven't been doing this for decades

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

FlyingKipper posted:

I would like to see everyone around Trump each get prosecuted and convicted, even Ivanka and Jared. Meanwhile Trump watches in fear but is never touched, all the while denying everything and tossing each person under the bus, refusing to defend them or pay their legal bills or any of the other things he's promised.

And then he's left alone, surrounded by former friends now enemies, and the ruins of a failed presidency.

He'll be fist bumping Ellen in two years, tops

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

TED CRAZE REPUBLICAN

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Not seeing my family for it this year means I have to learn the family holiday food recipes too.

I loving hate holiday food, good riddance

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
any of yall have some good scps or similar etc to recommend. Love reading spooky af poo poo to help me sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Haha, oh yeah, that Trump! Politics was so much more interesting back then, before we were all moved inland and forced to work on water farms