Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it
why is it that big cats equal to or under a certain size (cheetahs) can be domesticated and big cats over that weight may just spontaneously kill and eat you for no apparent reason

e: this is the worst snype in the history of time so here are some cheetahs

anime tupac has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Nov 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Joementum posted:

Biden
Georgia
George
George Magazine
JFK Jr
Trust the Plan

CANTSTANDYA!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

LegoMan posted:

I mean how much questioning was there. There was some wailing and gnashing of teeth because he lost the pop vote but it was clear as day he won and Hillary was the reason why

impeachment he is mad he got impeached

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

pre-op bebop posted:

No they didn't.

Green: 343,510

Kanye: 62,645

yeah, was a joke, a bad one... but still, they're irrelevant as gently caress now. Nader was their biggest candidate and all he did was bring us 8 wonderful Bush Jr years.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Homocow posted:

holy loving poo poo lol

Tres Gaudi

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

I hope dolphin is having a good time with his new lady friend

:hai:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

anime tupac posted:

why is it that big cats equal to or under a certain size (cheetahs) can be domesticated and big cats over that weight may just spontaneously kill and eat you for no apparent reason

jaw/muscle strength

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

T Bowl posted:

yeah, was a joke, a bad one... but still, they're irrelevant as gently caress now. Nader was their biggest candidate and all he did was bring us 8 wonderful Bush Jr years.

nah the supreme court did that lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

T Bowl posted:

Yeah.

To be fair, I had to double-check that no, Kanye did not actually get more votes, lol

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

LegoMan posted:

I mean how much questioning was there. There was some wailing and gnashing of teeth because he lost the pop vote but it was clear as day he won and Hillary was the reason why

It's called Russiagate and it lasted 4 years.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Elephanthead posted:

impeachment he is mad he got impeached

:yooge: FOR A PERFECT PHONE CALL!

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
https://twitter.com/BrieforNevada/status/1328943273117888516?s=19

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

T Bowl posted:

oh no. listen here you little poo poo

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trump thread helps dolphin repair his life and then he abandons us. many such cases!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1329595683200962560

such a shame...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

anime tupac posted:

Your hosecat would kill you on an impulse if it could.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

anime tupac posted:

little cats try to kill you too, they just cant

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nim_Chimsky posted:

It's called Russiagate and it lasted 4 years.

putin hacked the election

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I mean she'll probably get another media bump when the tell-all comes out but she's not gonna be the next Jackie O

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
every cat will fight you but the size maters. for example, i could physically defeat dozens of house cats but only 2 maybe 3 lions

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

pre-op bebop posted:

No they didn't.

Green: 343,510

Kanye: 62,645

Lol, so a vanity candidate got ~1/6 the vote of a legitimate U.S. party

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

WarMECH posted:

arent the greens just funded by the gop to syphon votes from dems i dont think they are a real party

I just laugh when I think of the Greens, thinking back on my inconsequential vote for Nader in 2000. They've had two decades to get serious and develop an actual grassroots strategy and credible candidates to run in local, state, and national elections. And they haven't done poo poo, which is probably why even the DSA is doing much better these days. That party is a joke and fits the burned-out hippie stereotype to a tee. It's like if natural news and 1970s German enviros had a crack baby in the States.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmao jesus christ

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmyEGardner/status/1329453253868875786

I don’t think this will cost her anything if she boots that idiot. Seems like a good idea.

County commissions and committees govern at the discretion of the Governor. That is in the state constitution but at this point the GOP doesn't seem to care much about the law anymore.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

She thinking about trying to kill me in my sleep

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Good soup! posted:

lmao jesus christ

he's a slimoid

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao

Nim_Chimsky
Mar 23, 2019

OFFICIAL SKELETON
WAR PARTICIPANT

Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

Jill Stein haxxorz

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I've decided I would like to pass away now

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

rudy always looks like an alien is spawning from his chest

lmao

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

ArmZ posted:

remember when the fbi said that two florida counties were hacked in 2016 but woukdnt say which ones and the republicans in charge of the state were like "they told only us and nobody else and nothing was changed lol no you cant see the info goodbye"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Science WHORE posted:

I've decided I would like to pass away now

please don't

FAUXTON has issued a correction as of 15:38 on Nov 20, 2020

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

anime tupac posted:

e: this is the worst snype in the history of time so here are some cheetahs

the best/worst things about cheetahs in captivity is that they become so anxious in those conditions they need a support animal to function and those usually end up being dogs so pretty much every cheetah you see in captivity chills with a doggo that just wants to hang with them when visitors aren’t around

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

every cat will fight you but the size maters. for example, i could physically defeat dozens of house cats but only 2 maybe 3 lions

one lion would annihilate you. in fact so would dozens of house cats

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Plinkey posted:

She thinking about trying to kill me in my sleep

Who isn't?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

little cats try to kill you too, they just cant