Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
ABOUT THIS GAME

"Bullet Hell", "Enemies Hell", "Beginner Killer", "High speed bullets" ...
The super-powered player character is not afraid of such all kinds Extreme attacks.
Prevent with "Shield", protect with "Antibody Area", and kill enemies with 10 "Methods".
Description
This is a 2D Sci-Fi Action Shoot 'em up that can use command deadly techniques like fighting games.In this title, you can destroy enemies by using 10 distinctive special moves, "Methods", in addition to normal shooting attacks.

All appearing enemies are very strong.
Apparently, it seems to be extremely difficult compared to general shmups.
However, you can easily overrun them by mastering the "Methods" of the player character.
Introduction of Methods

Annihilator Chaser
Eliminate the enemy in front of player character with many homing beam.
They have wide attack ranges, but the power is light.

Dread Scissors
A close range attack that uses a blade to cut in front of the player character.
they have a narrow range, but have high-power and cost performance.

Eliminator
The player character turns into a giant robot.
It will be able to destroy enemies with overwhelming power.
The number of uses is limited.
Story
∀kashicverse
In the past, the world was in an unprecedented crisis due to total war.
The existence called "Orchid" which appeared suddenly, destroyed the nation and government and total war was prevented.
And under the control of "Orchid", people lived happily.

-Malicious Wake-
"Malicious Wake", an infectious and powerful enemy, was released from the ruins of the old generation in an accident.
While everyone is confused by a sudden global crisis, "Orchid" plans an operation to stop Malicious Wake.
However, one of the "Orchid", "Ageha" notices something...
Characters

Ageha
Player character. One of "Orchid".
A versatile all-rounder with shooting, hand-to-hand and obstructive combat.
But she prefers a short decisive battle strategy and medium-range to close-range.
The story begins where she rose in rebellion against "Orchid".

Hymeno
The boss of stage 1. One of "Orchid".
A high power artillery type.
She asked Ageha the meaning of rebellion, but...
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Core i3 530
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 500 MB available space
RECOMMENDED:
©2020 Endless Shirafu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Smythe posted:

apparently a lot of people do, and carry a big grudge against it for reasons i will never personally entirely understand. of course, my position on this topic is well known so i will leave further deliberations on this topic to the rank and file posters, a cohort of which i am now a proud member of.

i think some posters forget that you dont have to post how you talk irl so it's impossible for them to realize that any poster of any subforum can have a family, support their community, or be politically active without posting the most weeping, teeth-clenched screeds you see constantly in cspam.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

I got the tude now posted:

i think some posters forget that you dont have to post how you talk irl so it's impossible for them to realize that any poster of any subforum can have a family, support their community, or be politically active without posting the most weeping, teeth-clenched screeds you see constantly in cspam.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I do also agree that CSPAM is insanely melodramatic

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

ABOUT THIS GAME

"Bullet Hell", "Enemies Hell", "Beginner Killer", "High speed bullets" ...
The super-powered player character is not afraid of such all kinds Extreme attacks.
Prevent with "Shield", protect with "Antibody Area", and kill enemies with 10 "Methods".
Description
This is a 2D Sci-Fi Action Shoot 'em up that can use command deadly techniques like fighting games.In this title, you can destroy enemies by using 10 distinctive special moves, "Methods", in addition to normal shooting attacks.

All appearing enemies are very strong.
Apparently, it seems to be extremely difficult compared to general shmups.
However, you can easily overrun them by mastering the "Methods" of the player character.
Introduction of Methods

Annihilator Chaser
Eliminate the enemy in front of player character with many homing beam.
They have wide attack ranges, but the power is light.

Dread Scissors
A close range attack that uses a blade to cut in front of the player character.
they have a narrow range, but have high-power and cost performance.

Eliminator
The player character turns into a giant robot.1
It will be able to destroy enemies with overwhelming power.2
The number of uses is limited.
Story
∀kashicverse
In the past, the world was in an unprecedented crisis due to total war.
The existence called "Orchid" which appeared suddenly, destroyed the nation and government and total war was prevented.
And under the control of "Orchid", people lived happily.

-Malicious Wake-
"Malicious Wake", an infectious and powerful enemy, was released from the ruins of the old generation in an accident.
While everyone is confused by a sudden global crisis, "Orchid" plans an operation to stop Malicious Wake.
However, one of the "Orchid", "Ageha" notices something...
Characters

Ageha
Player character. One of "Orchid".
A versatile all-rounder with shooting, hand-to-hand and obstructive combat.
But she prefers a short decisive battle strategy and medium-range to close-range.
The story begins where she rose in rebellion against "Orchid".

Hymeno
The boss of stage 1. One of "Orchid".
A high power artillery type.
She asked Ageha the meaning of rebellion, but...
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
Processor: Core i3 530
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 500 MB available space
RECOMMENDED:
©2020 Endless Shirafu

1 This sounds too cool for capitalism
2 This sounds about right though

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

all of my posts are pretty much how i talk irl, especially the fyad ones

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

all of my posts are pretty much how i talk irl, especially the fyad ones

like blade, cool

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
its easier and more fun to post if you dont try to construct an elaborate persona or stress out over your grammar and word choice like youre writing an essay. probably a lot of goons have ruined their brains by spending more time as their posting self than their real self

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i have never said a word in real life, and i never will. my posts are my voice, and my voice is a weapon. Some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form. Through sound and motion...you will be able to paralyze nerves, shatter bones, set fires, suffocate an enemy or burst his organs. this is the weirding way

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

scary ghost dog posted:

its easier and more fun to post if you dont try to construct an elaborate persona or stress out over your grammar and word choice like youre writing an essay. probably a lot of goons have ruined their brains by spending more time as their posting self than their real self

I am a 'Post-ona', the true self!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
you: a whining moron who thinks too hard
me: very cool and chill, no thoughts/head empty

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
hell i don't even read theory, that's how much of a cool leftist i am

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Peanut President posted:

you: a whining moron who thinks too hard
me: very cool and chill, no thoughts/head empty

very buddhist of you :hmmyes:

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

The fact that anonymity is encouraged here is a very good thing because if you want the comedy forum can be a break from stressful and depressing things like politics. I also understand the desire to post about politics and that’s ok too, but people should keep this very salient point in mind.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Caring. That's literally it. They're bullies who think forums are only for posting jokes and nothing else and we "care" too much about things. After 20 whole years it's still about not caring. Oh and after 20 years they still punch down. Like there are a bunch of minority people who post in there and there are tons of billionaires and elected officials who want them either dead or enslaved but who do they make fun of? The people who are the most vehemently against the people who want to hurt them. Because we ~care~.

It's amazing to me that after all these years they still haven't learned to punch up and they still whine that "people get upset at words" like they did in 2003 just lmao. Yeah I get posting isn't revolution or real meaningful activism but like the organize the workplace thread isn't just random words aimed at nobody for no reason. There are people who have gotten knowledge and value out of that.

Also they love to act like heroes because one time they got rid of a bad mod and a domestic abuser from E/N and made fun of Lowtax after he came back. That totally makes up for 20 years of bullying everyone else. And they wonder why so many people hold grudges. Nope, totally not their fault. They can't possibly be the problem. Oh and my favorite part is that the site owner and the admins agree with them and protect them.

Thunderbeast is right. If anyone ever started a fyad lulz thread in any forum I think we all know it would get gassed immediately because nobody is allowed to criticize the pink forum and they're allowed to do whatever they want. For reasons that nobody will ever explain. People who have tried to bring any of this stuff up in QCS have their threads closed almost immediately.

mos def. for sure imio

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Elephant Ambush posted:

Caring. That's literally it. They're bullies who think forums are only for posting jokes and nothing else and we "care" too much about things. After 20 whole years it's still about not caring. Oh and after 20 years they still punch down. Like there are a bunch of minority people who post in there and there are tons of billionaires and elected officials who want them either dead or enslaved but who do they make fun of? The people who are the most vehemently against the people who want to hurt them. Because we ~care~.

It's amazing to me that after all these years they still haven't learned to punch up and they still whine that "people get upset at words" like they did in 2003 just lmao. Yeah I get posting isn't revolution or real meaningful activism but like the organize the workplace thread isn't just random words aimed at nobody for no reason. There are people who have gotten knowledge and value out of that.

Also they love to act like heroes because one time they got rid of a bad mod and a domestic abuser from E/N and made fun of Lowtax after he came back. That totally makes up for 20 years of bullying everyone else. And they wonder why so many people hold grudges. Nope, totally not their fault. They can't possibly be the problem. Oh and my favorite part is that the site owner and the admins agree with them and protect them.

Thunderbeast is right. If anyone ever started a fyad lulz thread in any forum I think we all know it would get gassed immediately because nobody is allowed to criticize the pink forum and they're allowed to do whatever they want. For reasons that nobody will ever explain. People who have tried to bring any of this stuff up in QCS have their threads closed almost immediately.

yikes 😬

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Ghost of RBG posted:

very buddhist of you :hmmyes:

thanks chief

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

"im gay" i announce in a soothing baritone as i enter any room with people, i am received with chuckles and raised eyebrows
"obamas an incel" everyone hoots and hollers, whistling and laughing at the irony
"biden is a war criminal and a rapist" crickets, people awkardly look at their phones, throats are clearing and people are nervously eyeing the door behind me
"im gaaaay" i am thrown out of the room

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

seems like you're doing it wrong

:justpost:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i loving love posting about posting and meta-forums discussion

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

I tell myself this and then carefully change all the words to lowercase when phoneposting in yospos

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

thank you, i will reflect on this.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

The only other thing I'll say is the last big interaction I had with fyad was when they were screenshotting and collecting a bunch of stuff queer and transpeople were saying in the 'pos lgbt support thread for funy comedy reasons and not at all harassment reasons so y'all can gently caress right off if that's "posting as your real self" or whatever

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

The only other thing I'll say is the last big interaction I had with fyad was when they were screenshotting and collecting a bunch of stuff queer and transpeople were saying in the 'pos lgbt support thread for funy comedy reasons and not at all harassment reasons so y'all can gently caress right off if that's "posting as your real self" or whatever

i’m not an fyad poster but I enjoy reading the goon lulz threads and I am pretty sure screenshots of posts were for funny comedy reasons, especially because any screenshots typically didn’t include usernames

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

oh look i summoned them, my b

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Puppy Galaxy posted:

i’m not an fyad poster but I enjoy reading the goon lulz threads and I am pretty sure screenshots of posts (most of which didn’t include usernames) were for funny comedy reasons

Nah they included usernames and iirc a bunch of people wound up getting some gross PM's and a few real good posters just left the site entirely after a while. And most of it wasn't even funny posts, it was like "hi I am trans and have a question / want advice about this"-type poo poo.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

T-man posted:

oh look i summoned them, my b

win/win really, cspam gets the fyad laugh thread and nobody actually has to go read fyad

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Shame Boy posted:

Nah they included usernames and iirc a bunch of people wound up getting some gross PM's and a few real good posters just left the site entirely after a while. And most of it wasn't even funny posts, it was like "hi I am trans and have a question / want advice about this"-type poo poo.

ahh well we must have been reading different threads and/or living in different realities

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

fyad is cool and calm and always just laughing

*anyone on the site mentions them anywhere*

:reddit: our forum!!!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

fyad poo poo sucks rear end lmao gently caress off

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Puppy Galaxy posted:

ahh well we must have been reading different threads and/or living in different realities

I went back and checked and the second time they were nice enough to cut out usernames, which still didn't really stop any of the other poo poo, but I guess that's some sort of self-improvement.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

PostNouveau posted:

Didn't they kill someone in the first run of the show too?

quick google search couldn't find one and im sure if they did it would be mentioned in every article. but i'm sure they sent plenty of people to the hospital. which seems par for the course when your business model is taking a bunch of out of shape schlubs and making them run an obstacle course, designed to be failed, for comedic effect. It's amazing there's only been one death cause the show started in 2008 and the big balls alone look like a prime way to snap your neck

but we also have American Ninja Warrior, which answers the question "what if Wipeout, but we took it seriously?"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

American goons will always consider themselves above any real people. If there's any mention of the undisputable fact that the US is literal poo poo, they'll just do a 10 ? "LITERALLY EVERY EUROPEAN EVER HATES THE ROMA":GOTO 10

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I miss MXC, bring back MXC

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

the beefy 5 layer burrito is the best taco bell item

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I mean those threads have posters getting bought lovely avatars for a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

T-man posted:

the beefy 5 layer burrito is the best taco bell item

the $1 shredded chicken mini quesadilla shredded chicken quesadilla melt chicken chipotle melt is the food of the people