Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GATOS Y VATOS

doggies :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

these are my friends pets they just met each other and they are bffs and really like to get in lakes!

Request for pics of dogblob, please!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
thos beans

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

xcheopis

Poke them beans!

xcheopis

Tanuki loved taking naps with me.

Contentment:

GATOS Y VATOS

:unsmith:

xcheopis

"In addition to this, cats have been shown to have different sounding purrs depending on the situation. Purring sometimes seems to be a way for cats to signal their caretakers for food. This purring has a high-frequency component not present in other purrs. These are called solicitation purrs (when the cat is looking for something) and non-solicitation purrs (when the cat is not looking for something), and the two are distinguishable to humans"
I'm not sure I've ever heard a "non-solicitation" purr.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Stoner Sloth

xcheopis posted:

Tanuki loved taking naps with me.

Contentment:

such a handsome gent :3:

xcheopis posted:

"In addition to this, cats have been shown to have different sounding purrs depending on the situation. Purring sometimes seems to be a way for cats to signal their caretakers for food. This purring has a high-frequency component not present in other purrs. These are called solicitation purrs (when the cat is looking for something) and non-solicitation purrs (when the cat is not looking for something), and the two are distinguishable to humans"
I'm not sure I've ever heard a "non-solicitation" purr.

haha true

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Evan Jellicle

I’m thinkin about em :3:

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

YeahTubaMike

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
everyone has such beautiful pets :unsmith:

sully 2018-

tiny

not tiny

panthro 2006-2018

tiny

not tiny

xcheopis

YeahTubaMike posted:

sully 2018-

tiny

not tiny

panthro 2006-2018

tiny

not tiny

Gorgeous cats!

YeahTubaMike

xcheopis posted:

Gorgeous cats!

thank you, i love them both quite a lot :)

xcheopis

YeahTubaMike posted:

thank you, i love them both quite a lot :)

How are they with belly rubs?

ChubbyChecker

YeahTubaMike posted:

sully 2018-

tiny

not tiny

panthro 2006-2018

tiny

not tiny

aww :3:

YeahTubaMike

xcheopis posted:

How are they with belly rubs?

panthro didn't hate belly rubs, but sully does, unfortunately

FluffieDuckie

roger wants to show you guys his new bed

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

FluffieDuckie posted:

Dog and bed both functioning as intended.

GATOS Y VATOS

Thanks for continuing to share you are pets. I'm full of anxiety and it helps to see them

YeahTubaMike

FluffieDuckie posted:

good bed for a good dog

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Stoner Sloth

FluffieDuckie posted:

YeahTubaMike posted:

good bed for a good dog

yeah top tier dog, please give roger pats and scritches and maybe a treat or two tia!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GATOS Y VATOS

Rokit wanted second dinner

Lulu makes a good belly warmer

Areola Grande

new toy. he trusts me less than ever rn

Areola Grande

don't even think about it

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

ChubbyChecker

hah

xcheopis

YeahTubaMike posted:

panthro didn't hate belly rubs, but sully does, unfortunately

Aw, silly Sully! Belly rubs help power-up the purrs

FluffieDuckie posted:

:3: Such a good boy

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Thanks for continuing to share you are pets. I'm full of anxiety and it helps to see them

Seriously. Re-watching Lucky+Toaster videos has been one of my strategies over the past few months

What the heck are you feeding your cat!!!

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Rokit wanted second dinner

Lulu makes a good belly warmer

The Terrific Two strike again! Plump Lulu is so cuddly looking

prepuce repurposed posted:

new toy. he trusts me less than ever rn

prepuce repurposed posted:

don't even think about it

Get yer own dang chew toy!

xcheopis

https://www.boredpanda.com/cats-being-jerks/

Being an aggravating rear end in a top hat is something I genuinely like about cats, even when it's to my detriment. (Or theirs - Kiku-san died months earlier than she ought to have because she flatly refused all medication)

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, it's time to post my pets! I haven't got around to do so for ages but I feel bad, so let's do this.
Note that my pets are not the regular fluffy kind and that I'll timg, spoiler and tag them all in case anyone has phobia against any of them. Please only check them out if you're cool with insects (ants) and spiders (scorpion and aranea). If I shall rather post links instead of timg-embeds, tell me and I'll do it!

:nms:
First off, ant crew, Lasius Niger:

Check out this rare albino ant I found some time ago:

(it's not actually albino, but she's a freshly hatched worker that is rarely ever seen as they hide inside until their exoskeleton hardens)

Second off, Hector! He's a very chill, but also deadly poisonous boy. Scorpion crew represent with Androctonus Australis:

And of course, Toci, my lovely spider friend, a southern black widow, Latrodectus Mactans, of the rather rare Mexican coloring:

xcheopis

Goons Are Groovy posted:

Alright, it's time to post my pets! I haven't got around to do so for ages but I feel bad, so let's do this.
Note that my pets are not the regular fluffy kind and that I'll timg, spoiler and tag them all in case anyone has phobia against any of them. Please only check them out if you're cool with insects (ants) and spiders (scorpion and aranea). If I shall rather post links instead of timg-embeds, tell me and I'll do it!

(it's not actually albino, but she's a freshly hatched worker that is rarely ever seen as they hide inside until their exoskeleton hardens)

Second off, Hector! He's a very chill, but also deadly poisonous boy. Scorpion crew represent with Androctonus Australis:

And of course, Toci, my lovely spider friend, a southern black widow, Latrodectus Mactans, of the rather rare Mexican coloring:

Love the ants, of course.
Also, one of those international wildlife photography award thingies for 2020 featured some ants and spiders!
(Sorry, I super hate spiders)

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

ChubbyChecker

Goons Are Groovy posted:

:nice:

BAGS FLY AT NOON

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hello I am extremely handsome, and that is why it could not have possibly been me who messed up the bedding while you were away doing the shopping.

https://i.imgur.com/xuXBTA4.mp4

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

xcheopis

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Hello I am extremely handsome, and that is why it could not have possibly been me who messed up the bedding while you were away doing the shopping.

Story checks out. We should track down this miscreant who besmirched the character of A Good Dog and give their ears a jolly good rub.

Ass-penny

Extremely good dogs, cats, birds, scorpions, spiders, and ants friends! I made vague suggestions earlier of finding pictures of pets past and had some success.

The second cat I ever had, and barely tolerated by the rest of my family, Chance. It is not super in focus but he loved to burrow in blankets. The reason for the strife between him and my family is he was a homeless cat when he was a kitten before being picked up by the shelter, and he never lost his love of being outside and hunting prey, even when he was provided food at home. He weighed like 9 pounds and a neighbor watched him fight a woodchuck once. My mom wouldn't let him sleep inside, save for the coldest couple of days of the year, because he loved giving people rude awakenings. One day he just didn't come home, never found out what happened to him. I still think about him.

Also found this picture of my first dog, Reggie. I'm thinking this photo is from the mid to late 90s. Super sweet dog, when I was real young I would take naps on the floor with him, using his thigh as a pillow. Mom says he'd wait and wait for me to wake up, and never moved away before I did.

The following few pictures require just a lil explanation. In high school I went dumpsterdiving with some friends and behind a Walgreens we found a box packed to the top with photographs. Some of them are obviously test strips, some were turning color like the chemistry was bad or didn't get enough fix. Some are evidently photos people refused to pay for (there's a lot of out of focus stuff) but there was some interesting ones too. When I found the above photos that I took I also found these ones I of someone else's cats. I don't know their names or stories but I thought I'd share them.

Friends! :glomp:

Bonus Sweetleaf:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

:nws:

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

Extremely good dogs, cats, birds, scorpions, spiders, and ants friends! I made vague suggestions earlier of finding pictures of pets past and had some success.

The second cat I ever had, and barely tolerated by the rest of my family, Chance. It is not super in focus but he loved to burrow in blankets. The reason for the strife between him and my family is he was a homeless cat when he was a kitten before being picked up by the shelter, and he never lost his love of being outside and hunting prey, even when he was provided food at home. He weighed like 9 pounds and a neighbor watched him fight a woodchuck once. My mom wouldn't let him sleep inside, save for the coldest couple of days of the year, because he loved giving people rude awakenings. One day he just didn't come home, never found out what happened to him. I still think about him.

Also found this picture of my first dog, Reggie. I'm thinking this photo is from the mid to late 90s. Super sweet dog, when I was real young I would take naps on the floor with him, using his thigh as a pillow. Mom says he'd wait and wait for me to wake up, and never moved away before I did.

Chance sounds like the coolest cat!
And such a good dog. :3:

rear end-penny posted:

The following few pictures require just a lil explanation. In high school I went dumpsterdiving with some friends and behind a Walgreens we found a box packed to the top with photographs. Some of them are obviously test strips, some were turning color like the chemistry was bad or didn't get enough fix. Some are evidently photos people refused to pay for (there's a lot of out of focus stuff) but there was some interesting ones too. When I found the above photos that I took I also found these ones I of someone else's cats. I don't know their names or stories but I thought I'd share them.

Friends! :glomp:

Bonus Sweetleaf:

You can make up stories of them as superheroes! Or villains. Fluffy villains.

xcheopis

Chin skritch and tummy rubs, stat!

xcheopis

Kitten pics! January 2004, about two months after getting Tanuki and Hypatia

Stoner Sloth

xcheopis posted:

Kitten pics! January 2004, about two months after getting Tanuki and Hypatia

:kimchi: very excellent pics, extraordinarily excellent cattes

Ass-penny

Good kittens.

My roommate snapped this one on Thanksgiving:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS

cross posting from yospos cat thread:

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

hey if you want hyper cute cat art I highly recommend following this artist on Twitter where they draw munchkin cats doing things

https://twitter.com/mofu_sand/status/1332669689764347906?s=21