Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
the infant is NOT called "Baby Yoda"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Jewel Repetition posted:

No one on this site has ever called Anita Sarkeesian a "frigid feminazi bitch" and if they did they would be probated

lol i remember the original gamergate thread here and all the opinions posted about zoe quinn and anita sarkeesian. they might not have used those exact words in that order but those opinions were 100% expressed with absolute sincerity. i forget if this was when weev was still posting here or if it was after he'd started an offsite, but trying to whitewash just how full of proto-chuds gbs was at the time is not a good look. there needed to be a huge purge later to get rid of all the gbs 2.0 superstars

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Azathoth posted:

lol i remember the original gamergate thread here and all the opinions posted about zoe quinn and anita sarkeesian. they might not have used those exact words in that order but those opinions were 100% expressed. i forget if this was when weev was still posting here or if it was after he'd started an offsite, but trying to whitewash just how full of proto-chuds gbs was at the time is not a good look. there needed to be a huge purge later to get rid of all the gbs 2.0 superstars

Weev posted here? That must've been before my time.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Azathoth posted:

lol i remember the original gamergate thread here and all the opinions posted about zoe quinn and anita sarkeesian. they might not have used those exact words in that order but those opinions were 100% expressed with absolute sincerity. i forget if this was when weev was still posting here or if it was after he'd started an offsite, but trying to whitewash just how full of proto-chuds gbs was at the time is not a good look. there needed to be a huge purge later to get rid of all the gbs 2.0 superstars

I slightly misread your post but still please stop talking about this bullshit

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Zeroisanumber posted:

Weev posted here? That must've been before my time.

yep! he was one of the admins at an offsite for banned weirdos as well, i forget which one

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Jewel Repetition posted:

I slightly misread your post but still please stop talking about this bullshit
nah, dipshits don't get to come into the loving alt-right thread of all places and do gamergate "just asking questions" bullshit. if you want this to stop, get them to gently caress off. i'll stop posting about it right after they do.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth

Zeroisanumber posted:

Which yoda was sexier?

they were an equal level of sexy (the highest level)

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Azathoth posted:

nah, dipshits don't get to come into the loving alt-right thread of all places and do gamergate "just asking questions" bullshit. if you want this to stop, get them to gently caress off. i'll stop posting about it right after they do.

I was done and you've posted 3 times since so how about you shut the gently caress up too.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Southpaugh posted:

I was done and you've posted 3 times since so how about you shut the gently caress up too.

gamergaters gently caress off

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Azathoth posted:

gamergaters gently caress off

nice meltdown I was going to PM you but I don't think you'd take me on in good faith.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

baby yoda is already 50 years old idiot

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Azathoth posted:

They did

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Southpaugh posted:

nice meltdown I was going to PM you but I don't think you'd take me on in good faith.

feel free, i'll happily take it to PMs and take it in good faith

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

continued posting in this thread tells me that they did not, in fact, leave it. continuing to post, since this needs to be stated, is not "leaving it". hth

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

baby yoda is already 50 years old idiot

*pants in libertarian*

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Azathoth posted:

continued posting in this thread tells me that they did not, in fact, leave it. continuing to post, since this needs to be stated, is not "leaving it". hth

Jesus

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Azathoth posted:

Thank you, this remark did indeed help.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Edit: nevermind

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Azathoth posted:

you suck so much lol. please stop posting

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
"Sarkeesiiiiaaaaaaaannnnn!!!!" I scream into the sky, viewing the wreckage of this thread

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I like the Star Wars my favorite is hands solo but dark Vader is very cool and then also I like when Luke uses force to kill all the bad guys

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

you suck so much lol. please stop posting

lol at you of all people complaining about this. you are the living embodiment of driveby threadshitting

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

*pants in libertarian*

FB

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Azathoth posted:

lol at you of all people complaining about this. you are the living embodiment of driveby threadshitting

whatever you say. your posts suck and the last few pages have been the worst this thread has ever seen, largely because of you

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

whatever you say. your posts suck and the last few pages have been the worst this thread has ever seen, largely because of you

just pretend someone came in here and said something bad about glenn greenwald, maybe that'll help you understand. i've seen you poo poo up threads in the same way for that exact reason.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

The Glenn Greenwald fanboy is sympathetic to Gamergate. Shocking.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fun fact - if you’re hot for mandalorians you’ve got a boba fetish

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Azathoth posted:

just pretend someone came in here and said something bad about glenn greenwald, maybe that'll help you understand. i've seen you poo poo up threads in the same way for that exact reason.

you are really weird. seriously just go take a walk or do something else other than posting, you’re not looking good here

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lynch_69 posted:

The Glenn Greenwald fanboy is sympathetic to Gamergate. Shocking.

lol you are a psycho

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

you are really weird. seriously just go take a walk or do something else other than posting, you’re not looking good here

Can't say i really care what you think, especially when I've seen you do this exact thing for your BFF Glenn

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
oh another loving dog meltdown.

they have become a staple of this thread for some reason

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Me: your posts are really bad. why do you continue making them?

the smartest minds of cspam: Wow, more driveby "just asking questions" threadshitting from the edgelord chud gamergate stan squad! You're melting down!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

Me: your posts are really bad. why do you continue making them?

the smartest minds of cspam: Wow, more driveby "just asking questions" threadshitting from the edgelord chud gamergate stan squad! You're melting down!

if the shoe fits

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Azathoth posted:

if the shoe fits

your family is embarrassed by you

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

go back to fyad, you're embarrassing them

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Arivia posted:

go back to fyad, you're embarrassing them

lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

What are our three dozen IKs doing currently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

I've said it before and I'll say it again, whenever there's a billion new posts itt I'm always scared as poo poo that there's been another mass shooting somewhere, and I'm glad to see it's just this poo poo instead haha