Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

VietCampo posted:

is julio dead

He went back out after a catch and had people looking at his knee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

dkj posted:

He went back out after a catch and had people looking at his knee

welpppp, come on Davante ima need you to score for 2 WR1's once more.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

loving hell, after having Justin Jackson get injured on the first play last week this week Kalen Ballage just limped off the field after his second play

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Wrong thread

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Love to have 4 combined targets for Julio and Hurst and now a potential Julio injury. And Juju injury?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
That Henry run is a heartbreaker, I was so close to escaping that one :cry:

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Carson Wentz is garbage and I hate that I didn't pick up like anyone else not named Stafford

Wentz is still poo poo but I'll take my garbage time save and bonus Goedert td

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Fentry posted:

loving hell, after having Justin Jackson get injured on the first play last week this week Kalen Ballage just limped off the field after his second play

He's back out there, phew

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Plugging in Goedert in 3/4 leagues at TE pays off finally

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
On my way to two consecutive weeks without scoring a TD lmao

Meanwhile my opponent has Kareem Hunt who rushed for 13 yards with a score :mad:

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Taysom Hill put up 0.8 points fewer than the sum total of my TE position from weeks 3-10 (0 ppr, ESPN). I dig it.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Falcons are absolute dogshit

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Okay, and Thielen has torpedoed me. How the gently caress did one guy end up with all the healthy players? Need a win next week.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I was feeling good about this week and then Herbert and Thielen happened (against me).

Chernabog fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 23, 2020

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

In one PPR league, I started Keenan Allen, Hunter Henry, Adam Thielen, and Justin Jefferson. I could’ve benched all other slots and won.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Despite leaving Justin Jefferson and Melvin Gordon on my bench this week, I should be the league's high scorer. Thank you Adam Thielen and Justin Herbert.

Next week I should get Chris Carson and Raheem Mostert back. I'm feeling OK about my playoff chances.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Wasn't quick enough to snatch up Taysom the other day and now I've been thoroughly hosed by him.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Yahoo projections yeah yeah but I am about to lose a matchup where I was a 92-8 favorite.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Beer league team: sucked from week 1 but randomly stole a couple wins recently and looked like maybe the bench full of handcuffs might finally be paying off? Nope. Not likely to crack 70 points this week.

Dynasty team: started 4-1. Will be 4-7 tomorrow.

20-team league: started 4-1. About to be 6-5. Not likely to crack 70 points this week.

I think I'm getting some of that learned helplessness.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Really hope the Rams just kick the ever loving poo poo out of the Bucs, but Robert Woods should just stay out of the points party thx.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Quiet Feet posted:

Beer league team:

Started 6-0, soon to be 6-5

E: unless my opponent's RoJo goose eggs

The Wild Man of YOLO fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 23, 2020

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013
Im up by 0.08. He has nobody left to play and I have TBs DST.

If I play them, there is a chance they get negative points...

If I sit them, there is a chance I get stat corrected.

What to do?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Don't know your league's scoring but it feels like the chances of a D/ST scoring negative points are far lower than the chances of being stat corrected by less than a tenth of a point. That said, I would really love for TB to score negative points tomorrow evening.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Inspector 34 posted:

Don't know your league's scoring but it feels like the chances of a D/ST scoring negative points are far lower than the chances of being stat corrected by less than a tenth of a point. That said, I would really love for TB to score negative points tomorrow evening.

your initial post is what worried me lol.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
If my hopes and dreams this season are anything to go by then you should 100% leave TB D/ST in your lineup. They will not let you down this week.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Can't believe I thought I goofed by taking Kelce over Sanders in the draft. Won't be surprised if his ADP next year is late first round.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

freeman posted:

Can't believe I thought I goofed by taking Kelce over Sanders in the draft. Won't be surprised if his ADP next year is late first round.

I was thinking the same thing tonight. Dude has been dominate this year. No other tight end has even been close. Kittle is obviously a beast, too, but Kelce has been so consistent for so long.

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Nov 23, 2020

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Kittle is still the #3 TE in our league. Kelce is about 60pts ahead of second place right now and is basically the only good decision I made this entire season. Sadly he cannot win games on his own.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Wow, survived the Matt ryan clusterfuck. I'm 9th in my league, dead last in points, but spots 3-9 are all either 5-5 or 4-6, so I'm somehow still in this to make the playoffs

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm probably going to lose this week but I'm hoping the guy trailing behind me loses as well so I can stay in 4th.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I have one team that's a lock to move to 7-4.

My other team is up by 6.7 points. I have RoJo and Jordan Whitehead active tonight (it's a 20-team league with individual defensive positions) while he has Darrell Henderson Jr. If I can hang on there, that will make me 7-4 in both leagues.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
50 points from gronk, godwin, and TBB defense. Lets go

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I need Brady, Godwin and Lavonte David to outscore Devin White by 34.

Possible but I don't feel great about it.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Me, up against Kelce a minute before his TD last night: "oh cool I should only need Succop to kick 3 FGs to win"

.... :ughh:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Varg posted:

Me, up against Kelce a minute before his TD last night: "oh cool I should only need Succop to kick 3 FGs to win"

.... :ughh:

I have a good feeling for us Succop FG needers.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I needed Kupp to score < 6 points, he puts up 62 yards on the first drive????

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Koopa Kid posted:

I would need 35 from him to win tonight so he'll put up about 20.5 as a compromise.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

Koopa Kid posted:

Was up 16 in ppr with my Woods vs his Kupp. First drive had me in panic mode until that Woods TD. Still don't feel safe at all.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I would need 35 from him to win tonight

Same lol

Woods gonna blow up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

To the goon who was trying to figure out if he should trust his .08 lead and sit his Tampa Bay Defense - I am starting to worry for you (assuming you ended up starting Tampa).